Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Twinkle has af showed yet? If not as they always say you're not out! I didn't get a positive test with dd for so long!

I keep checking in, I'm so anxious for answers from all of you ladies! So hoping you get your bfps!

Driving myself mad here! I have cramps and negative tests but no bleeding, I always bleed by 10dpo. Of course I could start later today or even better tomorrow or later and the B6 is working, but does anyone else just cling onto anything and everything that could mean bfp??

Here are my reasons to keep hopeful:

- The cramps are different, TMI I usually feel AF coming as pressure right down in my floof but these cramps are in my abdomen.
- my cervix dropped low like it does for AF but today it's higher again (it's never high since having my son but less low)
- I'm only 10dpo despite AF being due, and Fertility Friend says the most common day for first positive is 13.6dpo.
- I made a pizza yesterday with anchovies, olives, capers and artichokes! Saltiest pizza ever and today I ate capers out of the jar!

I need some positivity!!

Miracles no true AF but more spotting everyone I go to the bathroom just when I wipe but feels like every other time AF is about to start so I'm sure she will be here!! Boo! Thanks for the positivity though ! X

Angel- that all sounds really positive and as you say you are testing really early......I really hope you get your BFP!! I cling onto everything Hun.....,when I got my BFN this morning I instantly googled to find people who had BfNs at 13 dpo and went on to get BFPs!! I think we are all the same.......really hope this is your cycle Hun! Xx

Angel - your symptoms sound promising!! I hope you start seeing some faint lines soon!

Twinkle - glad to hear that AF hasn't arrived yet and that you have a nice long LP now! Hooray for the B6!! Hopefully the spotting will go away - lots of people have it around the time of AF (it's just a breakthrough bleed) and then will get their BFP! When are you gonna test?

Well the witch got me!! Tummy killing me!! So sad! Oh well I did expect it when I started spotting.....I guess the 12 day LP was a plus.....

Does anyone think that the B6 also lengthened my cycle and made me o late?? I guess the LP is most important? Just strange to go from a 23 day to a 30 day cycle!! :shrug:

How is everyone else getting on? I keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the ladies waiting to test! xxx

Oh no! Boo AF!! So sorry she showed up!

Ive heard that B6 can also make you O late, which is why I was scared to try it. The only way to know for sure is to temp and chart.

I hope you don't have to wait until next year to try again!

Thanks Hal not sure about the B6 but if my LP was 12 instead of 9 then i think I should take it rather than o'ing earlier with a shorter 9 day LP???you guys agree?

You know what girls i really don't want to wait until February .......I know this holiday for my mum is important but to be honest if we wait to feb goodness knows how many more months it will take them to actually conceive! I think we just keep going and if it happens I'll just have to say it's a wee whoopsie !!! Is that just a really really awful bad daughter thing to do?!?!

I agree that you should take it if it did lengthen your LP. I only meant that unless you can confirm when O actually happened, you won't really know if your LP got longer or if you just O'd way later. I hope it did help your LP though!

And no it is not a bad daughter thing to do to keep trying!! You have no idea how long it will take for number #2. For some people it happens right away and for one of my friends it took 18 months! I'm sure your mom will understand and be very excited to have another grandchild no matter when he/she comes along.

Thanks for the advice Hal I think you are right about my mum and about the Ovulation date. Maybe I should give temping another go just to try and confirm O as the opks don't actually confirm I O'ed. Think I will give b6 another go and try try try and temp and stick to it this cycle!! I wish this was all easier. Thanks for the advice and support though. Xx

I think you should keep trying twinkle! Don't wait til feb.

Cd 1 here too twinkle af showed today. :(. On to cycle four

Aw mommy! So sorry to hear that!

Cycle 4 was the one that worked for me though so fingers crossed!

Angel sounds promising. I tested everyday with my son fro 7do and had nothing until 14dpo. Fingers crossed for you.
Twinkle. I vote for you to keep trying.
AFM. I bought 6 frer today. Can't risk having to use that stupid curved handle one lol. Other than that cd 9 still hanging out with my fertility monitor haha. I have decided that when I ov, ds and I are going to stay up by my donor for 2 nights as he is 2 hrs away and it will be a nice mini vacation.

Still no AF, officially my longest LP now, and just had to get up to pee at 4.30 am despite going at 11 last night. Not testing until Saturday now, but AF will probably arrive before then.

Not understanding my temps. Still staying around the same? :shrug: wonder if my therm is going.

Its definitely a possibility! I ordered a cheapie from ebay for $1 and it works great!

Are you taking any supplements?

Not really. On a ton of vitamin d cause I have a deficiency but that's it

It's been really quiet, wondering how everyone is?

My cycles are so screwed up :( after a 51 day cycle last time I am 1dpo today and unfortunately already out, my donor is really sick. It's just really weird because this cycle I o'd on cd 12. It has never been that early before so who knows but I sure as heck would like to know what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->