Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

It's been really quiet, wondering how everyone is?

My cycles are so screwed up :( after a 51 day cycle last time I am 1dpo today and unfortunately already out, my donor is really sick. It's just really weird because this cycle I o'd on cd 12. It has never been that early before so who knows but I sure as heck would like to know what's going on.

Sorry it's been so confusing for you! And also sorry you didn't get a shot this month! We pretty much have this cycle as our last really good shot because after this one dh starts a new job where he will be traveling a ton so the chances of us being able to dtd when necessary are pretty slim. I hate knowing everything is riding on a last chance basically because it definitely makes me certain it won't happen. Ugh such a pain.

Hopefully since you O'd so early you will get to af fast and be ready to try again soon! Are you taking anything to try and regulate your cycles?

Well AF finally arrived!! I never did ovulate this cycle. I am still on the fence if I am going to start birth control or ntnp and temp to see if I ovulate. I have until Sunday to decide.

It's been really quiet, wondering how everyone is?

My cycles are so screwed up :( after a 51 day cycle last time I am 1dpo today and unfortunately already out, my donor is really sick. It's just really weird because this cycle I o'd on cd 12. It has never been that early before so who knows but I sure as heck would like to know what's going on.

Sorry it's been so confusing for you! And also sorry you didn't get a shot this month! We pretty much have this cycle as our last really good shot because after this one dh starts a new job where he will be traveling a ton so the chances of us being able to dtd when necessary are pretty slim. I hate knowing everything is riding on a last chance basically because it definitely makes me certain it won't happen. Ugh such a pain.

Hopefully since you O'd so early you will get to af fast and be ready to try again soon! Are you taking anything to try and regulate your cycles?

I really hope that this is your cycle.
The doctor and I decided to give it this cycle before we do anything so I have a full 3 in a row

Krissie I say NTNP! Taking the stress away can be just what you need to fall pregnant sometimes!

Krissie I say NTNP! Taking the stress away can be just what you need to fall pregnant sometimes!

Yea, I am really leaning towards NTNP. We took a long time (like over 8 years kinda long!!) To get pregnant with DS. And if I were to get pregnant neither of us would be upset. It isn't the best timing but hey neither was DS and we were doing a medicated cycle when we got pregnant with him. :haha:

I think I missed my ov window (sure I OV'd over the weekend). Although I doubt anything would happen with my stupid ovaries :(

I'm so stressed, I feel so foolish thinking it would be easy just because it was last time.

Yea, I am really leaning towards NTNP. We took a long time (like over 8 years kinda long!!) To get pregnant with DS. And if I were to get pregnant neither of us would be upset. It isn't the best timing but hey neither was DS and we were doing a medicated cycle when we got pregnant with him. :haha:

Oh wow! Bless your heart that is a terribly long time! I can't even imagine. DD wasn't the best timing either (found out I was pregnant like a week after buying my wedding dress :haha:) We were NTNP due to me not feeling like I would ever be able to have children, just thought if it happened it happened. And it did when I least expected it and we just made it work! Sometimes that is what you have to do and it's just the best thing. Hoping you get an unexpected bfp without having to try so hard for it! Sounds like you deserve an easy conception after such a rough time the first go!

So sorry you ladies are feeling down! Fx'd for you both and tons of :dust: your way!

Still don't o til next week. Been super busy over the weekend and today but hoping to do a proper catch up with you all soon

Af on her last leg and opks can be started next 6 days

Hey guy! Sorry to have been missing in action a bit.....been a bit emotional and crazy busy over the last week. It would have been my sisters birthday last week (she passed away when I was pregnant with DS)....So I was actually really emotional about that then it was DH's birthday on Friday and DS was 2 on Sunday so let's just say it has been a roller coaster!

AF gone and just waiting to O going to order some IC opks and preseed today.....still going to take B6 (although only starting today on cd 8)

Going to try and relax this cycle and def don't think we going to BD quite so much I think I nearly burned DH out last month starting on cd6 (stupid dual hormone test!)

How is everyone getting on? Sorry there seems to be a lot of stress about at the moment. I have to admit I was really really disappointed that last cycle didn't work with all the effort and what I thought was good timing but maybe it was just too much pressure and I need to TRY and chill .......so much easier said than done!!

Hugs to all my lovely ladies! Xx

Twinkle! Cd 9 here and af just stopping. When are you doing your opks? I can't start til cd 14

Mommy- I have NO idea when to start because before last cycle i always had my surge (poss o) early in my cycle and cycle usually 23-26 days but last cycle was 30 days and I oed on cd 18! So I don't know what to do?! Think I better start in next few days just in case! Haven't got any cheapies yet but might grab some in tescos so I can test the waters at the weekend?! Xx

Twinkle- if it was me I would probably start testing cd 8 with ic.

my new therm came a day early so i got to try it out this am. It said my temp was 96.6 and my old still said 97.3!!!! so ditching the old and keeping the new. i KNEW something was wrong. 96.6 is much better.

Hey everyone! This thread has gone really quiet hope everyone is doing ok! How is everyone getting on ?

I have missed the boat totally this cycle unfortunately.......hubbie working away since Saturday and not back until this Sunday! :-( didn't even bother with opks as didn't want to waste money and its my whole fertile week! Oh well better luck next month!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone xxx

Hi :waves: that's rubbish missing your while fertile week, you never know though some spermies live 7 days in the right conditions!

I'm cd15 and waiting to O, last opk in the bix today so hoping it's positive later. I Od on cd15 last cycle.

Doing good over here! I'll be 9 weeks Sunday. I found the baby's heartbeat Monday at 8w1d and couldn't have been more shocked! Lol

sorry to hear you may have missed your window this cycle

twinkle! there you are! can't believe you missed your window!!!

i still didn't get a positive opk yet and no ewcm yet. so not an early o like i hoped for. who knows!

So sorry twinkle. :hugs:

Powell- Nine weeks!! That sure went quickly.

Afm, CD 11 here. Not much to report. Just waiting to see if/when I will O this cycle. I have a good feeling about this time round so I am hopeful. I wasn't going to do opks but I broke them out so now its just a waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->