Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hi ladies! Just checking in on you :flower:

Twinkle, I'm so sorry to hear about the downs of your emotional roller coaster, and now missing your fertile window.

I'm cheering all of you ladies on in here & hoping to see some BFPs soon from all of you!

Hi everyone, it sure has been quiet on here. Just waiting for af so we can try. I really hate all this waiting lol probably doesn't help I'm the most impatient person ever lol

oh angel mine is too :( i'm so sorry though, i know that was your last one. any hopes you can get to a $ store and pick up a couple?

Hi everyone! It definitely has been a while!

Twinkle - sorry to hear that you missed your window! I'm frustrated for you but glad to hear you're still keeping track of everything - it really helps with timing for the next cycle when you start noticing your body's particular signs!

Rtebbe I hope AF shows soon so you're not still stuck in limbo!

Bella - how are you feeling?

Mommy - what's going on with your cycle? Are you in the TWW yet?

I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and am super nervous and scared! I hope everything is alright with the nugget!

Hi Hal! I'm doing pretty well! MS is still an issue & I cry over EVERYTHING but it's to be expected, right?? Just started spilling the beans at work! It's fun to be able to tell at this point!

FX for you that all goes well at your scan tomorrow!!! :hugs: keep us posted!

Hal if things get back to normal it should be in the next couple of days

Good luck today hal!! First couple ultrasounds are always the best!

Twinkle so sorry to hear you missed your window! Does he have to travel often like that? Not sure if I've mentioned it on this thread yet but dh starts a job where he will be traveling TONS so I will probably have cycles like you are having now more often than not starting next month. Time to kick the frustrations of ttc up by like 96%! Hope you have better luck next cycle and that this one comes and goes quickly!

:wave: hi hal!!!! good luck with your scan!!!! please share a photo! :) and no i'm still waiting to O! good golly.

Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow Allison! Have you made a pregnancy journal yet? I'd love to stalk it. :flower:

Sorry it's been a while since I checked in! I hope that everyone is doing well, good luck this cycle, catch those eggies! :dust:

Thanks everyone! Keely I don't have a journal - too lazy for that, hehe.

Just had my u/s and nugget is measuring 8w3d so bumped up due date to 4/26 :) It'll be the week before though because I'll have another c section.

Still rooting for all you ladies to get those BFPs! Baby dust to y'all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2

Just had my u/s and nugget is measuring 8w3d so bumped up due date to 8/26 :) It'll be the week before though because I'll have another c section.

Oh I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Haha yes - 4/26! I just edited my post to correct that.

Just had my u/s and nugget is measuring 8w3d so bumped up due date to 4/26 :) It'll be the week before though because I'll have another c section.

Awh! :) glad everything looks good!!

hal i was like 'august, wait what? that's not possible!' i was all confused lol!

hoping to get my pos opk today at cd18. i think i will. yesterday's was not as light as the days before.

hal i was like 'august, wait what? that's not possible!' i was all confused lol!

hoping to get my pos opk today at cd18. i think i will. yesterday's was not as light as the days before.

I hope you get your positive today!

Hi ladies! :wave:

Just checking up and seeing how everyone is doing. Have been mia from BnB the past month, Riya is keeping me busy!
Congrats to all the new :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->