Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Nice to see you kiwi.

I am CD 14 and having a lot of dark red blood and ewcm. I'm thinking ovulation spotting but I've never had it before. So I'm a little nervous and hoping for a positive opk soon.

krissie i get o spotting every month. i know the month i got dd i got a ton more than normal. this cycle, i have a ton more, and i'm really hoping it's a good sign- and hoping it is for you too. I still didn't get a positive opk. hoping today is the day.

i THINK i got my positive opk finally yesterday at cd 21. that's it from me, how about you?

Not much going on here. CD 17 and still no positive opk. The bleeding has stopped finally. It was there about 2.5 days. So pretty weird. I expected a positive opk with all that.

That is really weird Krissie. Did you say that's never happened to you before? What cd do you normally o?

That's great mommy! Did you have good timing for this cycle? Still dtd I assume.

Afm, not much to report. Keep having weird pains/feelings in my boobs, crazy hunger mixed with some slight nausea, cramping in the morning but it feels more like stomach yucks than anything. Not betting on anything being special symptoms as I've had them all before without being pregnant so really I'm just waiting to see when the witch will fly on in this time around. Definitely don't feel pregnant at all.

I don't even know when I O'd this month as I ran out of OPKs but I'm guessing I'm 6/7dpo. I don't have any symptoms, I had some nausea yesterday but I think it was just something I ate. Hubby's 30th birthday tomorrow so that should keep me busy.

I don't even know when I O'd this month as I ran out of OPKs but I'm guessing I'm 6/7dpo. I don't have any symptoms, I had some nausea yesterday but I think it was just something I ate. Hubby's 30th birthday tomorrow so that should keep me busy.

Are you planning on testing or just waiting it out?

I think AF is due Monday or Tuesday so if there's nothing by Tuesday I'll probably test.

That's right. I have never had mid cycle bleeding. I don't ovulate regularly if at all. So it is hard to predict when I will.

I always seem to get mid cycle bleeds. It's actually annoying.

Today I got my official positive opk!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=898059&d=1443039259

Thanks Krissie!!!! I'm excited. Having cramping and everything today. Hoping it's good news.

Hope you catch that eggs mommy!

AFM still no af :( I am 17 dpo and by ff af should be here on the 25th. With crying in Walmart over wool that seems about right lol

Ugh I'm sorry to hear you guys are STILL in limbo! Krissie I've never had mid cycle bleeding but maybe it's a good sign since this is different for you?

Mommy - heck yeah that's a positive! Good luck catching that egg girl!

Tested today and :bfn: :( I don't know what dpo I am but my period is due on Monday. My LP is only 9-10 days though so u guess I could be pretty early. I'm gutted I ran out of OPKs at the crucial time this month.

Tested today and :bfn: :( I don't know what dpo I am but my period is due on Monday. My LP is only 9-10 days though so u guess I could be pretty early. I'm gutted I ran out of OPKs at the crucial time this month.

Your not out until the witch arrives! Fingers crossed for you.

AFM af arrived today. So excited it was on the day it was supposed to. Hopefully this month is my month!

Sorry angel! Hopefully it's just a tad too early and you get your bfp soon!

Rtebbe glad you get to start trying again soon!! This cycle will be yours! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->