Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Another 2 BFNs today, I even wastes a digital because I convinced myself the internet dip strips could be a faulty batch!! I think I'm 10dpo but AF is due tomorrow and I feel like she'll be early if anything.

I'm so down. This is our 6th cycle with no luck. I just read that echinacea can impair sperm quality and OH has been popping those like sweets every day for months after he's had so many illnesses this summer. I think we're screwed. I have a GP appointment tomorrow but I don't even know what to ask for.

thanks powell. temp dipped today so i'm already feeling super out. I can't help it!

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMG_20150928_062951_zpsgkefkjrc_edit_1443420160908_zpsyr6g3xww.jpg

......???

Don't know if I'm allowed to post here but just posted a digi in the testing forum.

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMG_20150928_062951_zpsgkefkjrc_edit_1443420160908_zpsyr6g3xww.jpg

......???

Is that your BFP?!?!??? :bunny: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo:

Just saw your signature! It IS your BFP!!!! Congrats!!!!! So excited for you!!!!

congrats again angel :) h&h 9 months!

thanks powell. it's so hard to be positive. my temps aren't going as near as high as they used to. wondering if it's due to having the windows open while i'm sleeping? i have no idea

Woooo-hoooo Angel!! So excited for you! Wishing you a wonderful 9 months to come!!

congrats again angel :) h&h 9 months!

thanks powell. it's so hard to be positive. my temps aren't going as near as high as they used to. wondering if it's due to having the windows open while i'm sleeping? i have no idea

That would definitely have an effect

Wow congrats Angel!! And you thought you were out, silly!!

Haha the ugliest week ever! You think they could pick a cuter fruit than a prune!

Congrats Angel!

I think I'm out for good. I can't get ahold of my donor and I just can't wrap my head about using a different one. I was so set on my kidlets being full siblings :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->