Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

:hugs: rtebbe! Don't give up yet, Hun! So sorry to hear you're having a rough time.

Hal & Powell, nice to hear from you both! How are you feeling??

I thought I'd let you ladies know what symptoms I had this month in the run up to :bfp: !

-Very vivid dreams from 6dpo onwards
-TMI but really stringy white CM on 9dpo, I didn't think anything of it because I had a negative test, but it was different from any I'd had before, like actual little white strings
-I felt (and still feel) like AF is on her way so I was sure I was out.
-I've had headaches every day for 3 days, might be unrelated
-Very hungry but not thirsty at all, I've had to buy fizzy water as tap water sounds so unappealing

GL everyone!

Hi guys!! Sorry again for not being around much over last couple of weeks my best friend is currently battling stage 4 cancer and she has been really unwell with her chemo over the past few weeks and I have spent a lot of time with her and at the hospital. This cycle was totally out for me but cd1 today so hopefully this will be the one !!

Massive massive congrats Angel.....so exciting!! And you really thought you were out!! I am sure you are so excited!

How is everyone else getting on? Miss chatting with you all!! Xx

congrats again angel :) h&h 9 months!

thanks powell. it's so hard to be positive. my temps aren't going as near as high as they used to. wondering if it's due to having the windows open while i'm sleeping? i have no idea

That would definitely have an effect

well windows were closed last night and still the same. :(

Hi guys!! Sorry again for not being around much over last couple of weeks my best friend is currently battling stage 4 cancer and she has been really unwell with her chemo over the past few weeks and I have spent a lot of time with her and at the hospital. This cycle was totally out for me but cd1 today so hopefully this will be the one !!

Massive massive congrats Angel.....so exciting!! And you really thought you were out!! I am sure you are so excited!

hi twinkle! so sorry about your friend :( i hope this next cycle is it for you. I always get totally jealous when someone has TWO cyles in the length it takes for me to have one. ugh.

6dpo over here. totally not positive at all. temps not near as high as they were when i got dd, our timing was good but i just have no faith. And i have to wait til oct 6th for next af. so many freaking weeks of waiting.

[/QUOTE]

hi twinkle! so sorry about your friend :( i hope this next cycle is it for you. I always get totally jealous when someone has TWO cyles in the length it takes for me to have one. ugh.

6dpo over here. totally not positive at all. temps not near as high as they were when i got dd, our timing was good but i just have no faith. And i have to wait til oct 6th for next af. so many freaking weeks of waiting.[/QUOTE]

Hey mommy- so good to hear from you sorry you are feeling so down about the cycle. You timing of bding looks really really good! Sorry your cycle length is annoying you! The length of my cycle is so all over the place I never have a clue what to expect or when to expect "O" or AF!! Last three have ranged from 23 days to 31 days!!!! Think I am going to force myself to try temping again this cycle as I haven't yet confirmed O and I want to make sure of it!! Hope you are managing to distract yourself during the TWW Hun it is such a drag!! :coffee::hugs:

congrats again angel :) h&h 9 months!

thanks powell. it's so hard to be positive. my temps aren't going as near as high as they used to. wondering if it's due to having the windows open while i'm sleeping? i have no idea

That would definitely have an effect

well windows were closed last night and still the same. :(

6dpo over here. totally not positive at all. temps not near as high as they were when i got dd, our timing was good but i just have no faith. And i have to wait til oct 6th for next af. so many freaking weeks of waiting.

Remember that actual temps mean squat, its the trend you're looking for and by that your temps look good! Good luck

Hi twinkle! So good to see you! Incredibly sorry about your best friend, that is just awful.

If I end up finally being right about af arriving today we will be starting a new cycle together! Although if I remember right you o much sooner than I do. I was hoping this would be it for us because dh starts traveling a lot for work so our timing will be so hit or miss BUT on the bright side since af is two days later than I expected if I O according to my normal cd he should be home for sure. Fx'd for that!!

I hope this cycle is the one for you! With the stress you've had you totally deserve it! Lots of dust and well wishes your way!

Bella I seriously cannot believe baby is the size of an orange already!! And you are getting super close to being able to know gender right?! Are you going to find out? Do you have any gut feeling about what baby is?

Bella I seriously cannot believe baby is the size of an orange already!! And you are getting super close to being able to know gender right?! Are you going to find out? Do you have any gut feeling about what baby is?

Me too!!! It's crazy! Actually, I just found out on Monday - it's a boy!!! :blue: DD knew all along, haha. She's been insisting from the get-go that it's "baby Jacob" in there! She wouldn't even entertain the possibility of "baby Ava" :haha: DH and I were worried about her reaction if we ended up with another girl and had to squash that. She always talks about "baby Jacob" in my belly - gives kisses and hugs, etc. Last night she even said "I love baby Jacob!" We're all just over the moon! Feeling really blessed that we will have one of each :cloud9:

Aw bella that is just wonderful!! I'm so happy for you and your family! Sounds like dd is going to be a fabulous big sister!

Hey ladies. I'm sorry I left this thread...but dh and I were ttc for close to 6 months and I was starting to get a little down about it...but today I found out that baby #2 is finally on the way!

Attachments

• omfg.jpg
    omfg.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies. I'm sorry I left this thread...but dh and I were ttc for close to 6 months and I was starting to get a little down about it...but today I found out that baby #2 is finally on the way!

Congrats Ashley. So so happy for you!

Congratulations ashleyg!! It sounds like we're very similar, I just had my :bfp: on Monday after 6 cycles TTC (although shirt cycles so only 5 months) and I too was starting to get down. I was so convinced I was out this cycle too, BFNs until the day my period was due!
When's your due date? We should be bump buddies! X

Congrats Ashley. So so happy for you!

Thank you!!

Congratulations ashleyg!! It sounds like we're very similar, I just had my :bfp: on Monday after 6 cycles TTC (although shirt cycles so only 5 months) and I too was starting to get down. I was so convinced I was out this cycle too, BFNs until the day my period was due!
When's your due date? We should be bump buddies! X

Thank you!! And congrats to you also!

I was really starting to worry that something was wrong...so I distanced myself from this site for a little while because I was stressing out. I am only 10dpo today...period isn't due for a week. I caught it early lol.

I think I would be due around June 13! We should be buddies!!

Awwww Ashley I'm so happy for you!!! I was wondering where you went!!! Congratulations Hun! H&H 9 to you!!!

Oh I'm so happy for you! Congrats hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->