Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Congrats on your :bfp: Ashley, I've been wondering how you were. H&H 9 months to you! :happydance:

Congrats on your :bfp: as well Angel, H&H 9 months! :D

Ahh Ashley!! Welcome back and huge congrats to you!!

That is wonderful ashley! I'm so happy for you! I literally just found out we can totally be bump buddies! I'm always super cautious about this so it hasn't been but five minutes and I'm worried but here's this...

Attachments

• 2015-10-02_07.27.25.jpg
    2015-10-02_07.27.25.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
That is wonderful ashley! I'm so happy for you! I literally just found out we can totally be bump buddies! I'm always super cautious about this so it hasn't been but five minutes and I'm worried but here's this...

Congrats miracles!!! :happydance:

Congratulations Miracles, that is a fantastic line! Wow! Come and join us in the June bundles of joy group :)

My goodness there is most certainly something in the air on this thread this week!! Massive massive congrats ladies!! So many BFPs I am so so happy for you and of course admittedly a little jealous!! Hehe!!! Really wish you all a really happy and healthy 9 months!!!please stick around !

CD 4 here and witch is most certainly on her way out....... I will start cheap opks about cd6 maybe. Just incase as I never know when I O!! I am keen to try B6 again but I do think it substantially delayed O last time although it did also lengthen my lp ......I am toying with just taking it after o but don't know if it would be effective on the lp? Anyway not sure what to do......

How is everyone doing? Happy Friday to all! Xx

Hi guys!! Sorry again for not being around much over last couple of weeks my best friend is currently battling stage 4 cancer and she has been really unwell with her chemo over the past few weeks and I have spent a lot of time with her and at the hospital. This cycle was totally out for me but cd1 today so hopefully this will be the one !!

Massive massive congrats Angel.....so exciting!! And you really thought you were out!! I am sure you are so excited!

How is everyone else getting on? Miss chatting with you all!! Xx

Hi twinkle! So good to see you! Incredibly sorry about your best friend, that is just awful.

If I end up finally being right about af arriving today we will be starting a new cycle together! Although if I remember right you o much sooner than I do. I was hoping this would be it for us because dh starts traveling a lot for work so our timing will be so hit or miss BUT on the bright side since af is two days later than I expected if I O according to my normal cd he should be home for sure. Fx'd for that!!

I hope this cycle is the one for you! With the stress you've had you totally deserve it! Lots of dust and well wishes your way!

Thanks so much miracles looks like we won't be cycle buddies but so so happy that you will have other bump buddies instead! :happydance:

Wow what a line miracles!! So happy for you!!

Twinkle, Krissie, rtebbe, mommy - best of luck this cycle!

Thanks Hal. It's cd 26 here and still no ovulation. I suspect this is another annovulatory cycle like last month. :(

true true. i always forget that thanks powell. how are you feeling?

Look at your temps!

ah yes but my charts have done EVERYTHING and still been negatives! i've had the triphasic even. NOTHING. so no hope over here. Af due on wednesday.

omg congrats miracle!!!

Afm, 10dpo, minor cramping, sore bbs, all i need are the pimples. Pre 3 day af spotting due to start tomorrow. and i haven't been temping the last two days at the right time due to crap sleep. thursday night dd came in with a bad dream (She also was sick) and it took me a FULL hour to get back to sleep after putting her back to bed and refilling her humidifier. Ugh. so last two temps are screwy. now i've caught her cold. :dohh: My tests are super non sensitive too so really no more testing before 12 dpo.

true true. i always forget that thanks powell. how are you feeling?

Look at your temps!

ah yes but my charts have done EVERYTHING and still been negatives! i've had the triphasic even. NOTHING. so no hope over here. Af due on wednesday.

omg congrats miracle!!!

Afm, 10dpo, minor cramping, sore bbs, all i need are the pimples. Pre 3 day af spotting due to start tomorrow. and i haven't been temping the last two days at the right time due to crap sleep. thursday night dd came in with a bad dream (She also was sick) and it took me a FULL hour to get back to sleep after putting her back to bed and refilling her humidifier. Ugh. so last two temps are screwy. now i've caught her cold. :dohh: My tests are super non sensitive too so really no more testing before 12 dpo.

Thank you! :) my chart looked like total crap, not at all indicating a bfp for me, it was just up and down constantly after O. I also swore multiple times af was coming, don't give up! You never know! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->