Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Wow miracles that does look whack! Lol! I love when the whacky ones end in bfps. Gives me hope. My temps are up and down. I'm testing in the am. But my tests are not sensitive so even if I do have a bfp I doubt it would show! Not that I think I have one mind you.

Hey mommy- good luck with testing today....let us know how you get on fx for you! I know it's early but you never know! Xxxx

Wow miracles that does look whack! Lol! I love when the whacky ones end in bfps. Gives me hope. My temps are up and down. I'm testing in the am. But my tests are not sensitive so even if I do have a bfp I doubt it would show! Not that I think I have one mind you.

Yes it definitely does look pretty crazy haha I never expected it to be a bfp chart by any means. Your chart looks similar to mine though! Fx'd that's a good thing for you! Hope you get good news this morning!

morning ladies :cloud9: 12dpo and CAUTIOUSLY announcing my :bfp: I'm terrified because i had some spotting yesterday and the cramping is heavy today- but hoping this baby is the real deal. never saw a line on a wondfo before- and it's way darker in person (my phone camera SUCKS) but, here you go ladies:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=901283&d=1444046306

morning ladies :cloud9: 12dpo and CAUTIOUSLY announcing my :bfp: I'm terrified because i had some spotting yesterday and the cramping is heavy today- but hoping this baby is the real deal. never saw a line on a wondfo before- and it's way darker in person (my phone camera SUCKS) but, here you go ladies:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=901283&d=1444046306

Yayyyyyyyy!!

Oh congrats hun!!!! I had a feeling your chart was looking nice :) so happy for you!!

Oh what a fantastic line mommyxofxone. Fx it is a sticky bean and the cramping is just settling in.

Afm, I am 1 dpo. I am certain I ovulated the night of Oct. 3rd. I had a positive opk that morning and some terrible cramping/pain in my left that night. I have had some messed up ff temps the last few days so now I am worried it won't catch it. I didn't temp for some reason the morning I got my positive. The next morning I woke up at 4 to feed DS and then went back to bed and temped at 5:30. This morning's temp was similar to my last few temps. So I guess we will see.

:bunny: I had a good feeling about you!!! Yay!!!! :yipee: What a lucky month for this thread! H&H 9 to you!!!! :wohoo:

Ahh! Huge congrats mommy! That's a great line and don't worry, cramping is very common!! I'm so happy for you!!

Congrats Mommy! There must he something in the water this month lol

Mommy! Massive massive congrats!! That's such amazing news!! You must be so happy xxx:happydance:

My goodness this thread is crazy this cycle!!! I def need a massive gallon of this water everyone is drinking!! Xxx

Ready to see more bfps ladies bring them on!

Suffering mild ms all morning and then in afternoon I get exhausted.

Was gonna get a frer but figure symptoms are speaking for themselves.

I hope this is my bfp cycle. Honestly, the ovulation really snuck up on me. And it was so so painful. I have never experienced anything like that. I am still tender in my lower pelvic area. So I am hoping it is a good sign. I am 2 dpo and the wait is killing me!! I remember with DS I had no symptoms until like 5-6 weeks.

Ready to see more bfps ladies bring them on!

Suffering mild ms all morning and then in afternoon I get exhausted.

Was gonna get a frer but figure symptoms are speaking for themselves.

I did the same thing. Considered buying an frer or something then decided that would be stupid as I've gotten two super dark lines on IC's and as you said symptoms confirm so why waste money.

And I agree I can't wait until the rest of you get your bfps and can move over with us! It would be so awesome if it all happened this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->