Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I believe this is gonna be a great cycle for everyone! Baby dust to you twinkle, rtebbe and krissie!

Oh krissie I hope it's a good sign!!!!

And miracles I totally agree!

Unfortunately I still can't get ahold of my donor but hey on a big plus my cycles are nice and regular again

Unfortunately still. But I'm OK with it. I ovu later this past weekend and it worked out OK because I was out of town at an odd and unusual animal auction and I realized I need to spend more time just me and my son for awhile and it will happen when the time is right and we can't just pack up and go anywhere like we did this time, if I am actively ttc.

last one i promise ladies :

21 dpo, 5 weeks pregnant.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=903307&d=1444826259

Bella! When are you due again? I cannot believe you're already 17 weeks!

I am 10 dpo today. I'm really hoping this is our month. A June baby would be just lovely timing.

Bella! When are you due again? I cannot believe you're already 17 weeks!

I am 10 dpo today. I'm really hoping this is our month. A June baby would be just lovely timing.

March 21st! :)

Your chart is looking amazing!!! Hope it means good things for you! FX!

June really is a beautiful month for a baby - think of the great future birthday parties! I had wanted a June baby.... except it would mean less time off with the baby, initially, because I'm a teacher... which is what made us try sooner :shrug:

I am a school psychologist so I have summers off. Ds is July so another summer baby would be great. Fortunately I am not instructional staff so I can take the start of the year off with no problems.

What do you teach? I taught special education for 5 years.

I am a school psychologist so I have summers off. Ds is July so another summer baby would be great. Fortunately I am not instructional staff so I can take the start of the year off with no problems.

What do you teach? I taught special education for 5 years.

That's really nice! I think I'd go nuts if I had to have someone start off my year for me... I'm K-5 ESOL, but the beginning of my year is scheduling, testing, etc. and I couldn't imagine someone else making my schedule or testing my new kiddos!

Plus, DH is touchy about me being off from work... but as soon as he agreed I'd be able to take the rest of the year off (and return in September) I was on the "get pregnant NOW" train :haha:

In all reality, March is kind of an awful month for my family - we have a ridiculous amount of March birthdays already (17 nieces and nephews). It's going to be really hard to plan a birthday party for a March baby, but... oh well! He's coming when he decides to! :winkwink:

Oh yea that's a similar position to special education. Nobody can really replace you adequately.

I'm a late March birthday. I have my birthday every year during spring break so maybe that will help with scheduling. Although we start early here (mid August) so yours might be later.

Interesting that several of us have similar careers. I'm a personal assistant to a young person with cerebral palsy and I was a learning support assistant in a SEN school for years before I had my son and switched to evening and night work.

It really does surprise me on here to find out what people do for a living. I find it interesting.

I have my NT scan on Monday!! :happydance: FINALLLLLLY get to see this baby

Great looking lines mommy!!

Krissie when are you testing? I agree - your chart looks great!

I had my NT scan/blood work done on Monday and will find out gender in 10-14 days!

I have been testing. But it's still early I'm only 9-10 dpo today. 11 dpo was when I got my bfp with ds so I'm trying to stay hopeful. This is my first chart with confirmed o. I am really happy with how it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->