Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

now with pricing i have to talk to dh about whether or not we should stay team yellow. sucks doesn't it.

how are you feeling miracles? i'm totally jealous you're already 12 weeks :haha: i'm two weeks behind you! however with original date i'd be 11 weeks today! so sucks getting moved back lol.

Haha that happened to me last time and it didn't seem fair! This time if my dr decides to change my due date based on the ultrasound then I'm actually 13+2 today I think? I just wish I knew what she's going to decide. It's not much change I know but still. I actually would prefer my date to be left alone.

I've been feeling pretty good aside from being starving constantly, still really tired in the evening and I'm fighting some sinus junk. Other than that good! How have you been lately??

Mommy- when I was pregnant the hospital bills were drowning us. We applied for hospital assistance and they covered our bills 100% aside from co-pays and my ob payment's which ended up being 1500 ish. Maybe check into that to help. Our bill ended up being 25k in the end so it was a huge relief.

i called and got some financial assistance- but to them that means low payments for 6 months. we still have to pay all of it.

now with pricing i have to talk to dh about whether or not we should stay team yellow. sucks doesn't it.

how are you feeling miracles? i'm totally jealous you're already 12 weeks :haha: i'm two weeks behind you! however with original date i'd be 11 weeks today! so sucks getting moved back lol.

Haha that happened to me last time and it didn't seem fair! This time if my dr decides to change my due date based on the ultrasound then I'm actually 13+2 today I think? I just wish I knew what she's going to decide. It's not much change I know but still. I actually would prefer my date to be left alone.

I've been feeling pretty good aside from being starving constantly, still really tired in the evening and I'm fighting some sinus junk. Other than that good! How have you been lately??

last time my date got pushed up a week, so i was surprised to be moved back. guess i'm still comparing a ton to last pregnancy. like seriously, the only REAL symptom i've having this time? really bad constipation. Other than that nothing really. it's been easier this time so far. I am getting bigger faster, i have a proper bump, and my ass just grew three sizes (much like the grinches heart in one day) and my boobs now pop open the normal sized bras so i had to move up to the big one i got when pregnant with dd. but that's all the same. i'm not anywhere near as tired as i was when i was pregnant with her!

oh and i'm craving pepperoni like a wild woman! omg! i do have sinus stuff going on but so does dh, but i think may be pregnancy related for me cause i don't normally have it around this time.

talked to dh and we are definitely doing the gender scan.

I know what you mean about due dates!!! With my DD, LMP due date was May 12; Ovulation due date was May 9th, and I was measuring at May 7th. Since ob-gyn goes by LMP unless it's 5 or more days off, they changed my due date to May 7th. (And DD was born on May 7th!). This time around, LMP due date is March 23; Ovulation due date is March 21st, and I am measuring at March 21st. Since ob-gyn goes by LMP unless it's 5 or more days off, they're keeping my due date as March 23rd. I keep saying March 21st though, when people ask! Which gets confusing when they ask me to remind them at the doctor's office, or for work purposes (because I don't want my job to be told a different date by my doctor). I wish they'd just go with where I'm measuring!!!

Omg I hear you Bella. They never listen. And kind of treat me like I'm insane when I give o due date. I hope this baby comes on o due date again just like dd. Then we get some small victoey right lol. I'm hoping you are rght on with your date too! :)

I never knew what my due date was with DS!! It was very frustrating. My ob had a different one from the high risk ob. My scans showed different ones each time. I finally just started going by o date.

I'm so excited for all of you ladies. I can't wait to join you.
It is funny how dates change so much. With ds LMP due date was Nov 16th, Ov date was Nov 21st and measurement date was the 23rd. I ended up having him the 11th though but was induced.
I'm cd 2 of my 3rd cycle trying and praying I can get a bfp for Christmas. It would be the most amazing present ever. I'm due to ovulate the 16th so maybe.

ahhhh gotcha krissie!

ladies i'll be mia for a bit going to be on vacation until next wed. see you then! i may pop in while i'm gone but not sure.

Enjoy mommy!

Rtebbe- glad to hear you are trying. Were you able to find a donor or regain contact with your previous one? Sorry if I missed that.

Speaking of dates, I wish I gave the doc an adjusted LMP based off O date! my dates with the doc don't 100% add up lol

Enjoy mommy!

Rtebbe- glad to hear you are trying. Were you able to find a donor or regain contact with your previous one? Sorry if I missed that.

YES! I was wondering this also! :flower:

Powell, I know! I was considering adjusting as well, but figured if I had adjusted my LMP date for DD, they never would have done the change to May 7th (because it would be 2 days off rather than the 5 days off needed to change it based on measurements). So I just left it alone and gave my true LMP date.... Now I kinda wish I adjusted it because the measurements were dead on for my O date!

I ended up finding a new donor. Still trying to get a hold of donor #1 and it seems as if he has dropped off the face of the world. So I don't know.
It's been a bit of a crazy month. I started back to work on the 5th and between 12hr days and a 1yr old I fall into bed around 830 and don't do much else. My Internet provider actually called yesterday to make sure I was OK because my usage has gone way down.

Oh and I have a question. I know that it is suggested that you take prenatals 3 months before ttc, because it builds up in your system I was just wondering do other medications do the same? I have a "man cold" and need to take something so I can survive my last night shift before days off but I don't want to harm a potential babe if anything is in my system still if i conceive this month

Oh I understand the being completely shattered after work and caring for DS. I cannot imagine 12 hour days on top of it!!

I am really happy you found a new donor. So weird your last one decided to flake out like that!!

As far as the cold medicine I would just take them. Realistically for no longer than you will take them I doubt they would have much impact. The only time I don't use them is when I am in the tww.

Thank you. I sucked it up and took Tylenol cold and sinus about 2hrs ago and feel a million times better.

Enjoy mommy!

YES! I was wondering this also! :flower:

Powell, I know! I was considering adjusting as well, but figured if I had adjusted my LMP date for DD, they never would have done the change to May 7th (because it would be 2 days off rather than the 5 days off needed to change it based on measurements). So I just left it alone and gave my true LMP date.... Now I kinda wish I adjusted it because the measurements were dead on for my O date!

Mine too! When they did my dating scan (whyyy they didnt use those dates idk) he measured 13 weeks even. I was 13+1 by O date and 13+4 by LMP. Just a few days but still lol they have my EDD April 21 but my gestation somehow is a day off and lines up with an EDD of April 20th :shrug: so I def wish they used tge right dates..i even told them.i gave the wrong LMP and tried to get them to change it to my adjusted one based off O but they wouldnt. Whatever.

rtebbe - I'm glad to hear you're back on the TTC wagon! So sorry that work has been so crazy for you! I can't even believe your internet provider called to check on you!!! Wow!!! Well, it was very nice of them! As for the cold meds, I see you already took them, but I agree - I was always careful in the TWW, but before that I'd act "not pregnant." I was even bad with prenatals this time around... didn't start them until after I was pregnant :blush: I'm even having a hard time remembering to take them now that I am pregnant. My midwife & doctors are pretty pissed at me for that, but I'm not doing it on purpose!!!!

Powell - YES! So annoying :growlmad:

I'm kinda hoping he'll measure a few days behind my O dates at my 20 week US because the'll change my EDD if it's a week or more out from their dates lol he'd have to be 4-5 days behind my O date for that to happen and my uterus is measuring 2+ weeks ahead so part of me doubts that will happen :shrug: oh well. I'm just glad I passed the 3 hour so we wont be talking about induction before my EDD. That was my main worry about my dates not being accurate. So here's to hoping i'll have a natural labor this time around!

I'm kinda hoping he'll measure a few days behind my O dates at my 20 week US because the'll change my EDD if it's a week or more out from their dates lol he'd have to be 4-5 days behind my O date for that to happen and my uterus is measuring 2+ weeks ahead so part of me doubts that will happen :shrug: oh well. I'm just glad I passed the 3 hour so we wont be talking about induction before my EDD. That was my main worry about my dates not being accurate. So here's to hoping i'll have a natural labor this time around!

Oh good!!!!! Congrats! :happydance: That's one less thing to worry about! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->