Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Happy New years! I can't believe how fast your pregnancis are all going.
Krissie I hope af shows soon so you can get the ball rolling.
Afm cd 4 over here. Just waiting lol.

Oh poor Krissie! I hope the clomid does the trick for you!

Rtebbe hang in there girl - O day will be here soon!!

I hope the new year brings lots of luck to you ladies and you will be announcing your pregnancies soon!!

Happy new year ladies! It's been a while but glad everyone is doing good :)

I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over. I forgot how much I hated being pregnant and so many of my friends are due with their babies this month. Come on April!

Congrats on third tri Bella! Mommy do you know what you're having yet?

where is your ticker hal?! i can't follow it! i neeeeed to lol

nope not yet, find out the 18th at 3pm eeeek! very exciting.

Just looking at tickers I cannot believe how far along you ladies are getting!! (Powell you need to update yours so I can stalk it better. :haha:)

Not much to update for me. I am waiting for af and planning to start clomid next month. I haven't ovulated since October 5th. :nope:

oh krissie i'm so sorry :( they can't do anything to help that? or just the clomid?

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that, Krissie! Will Clomid will help you get your O back?

Rtebbe, not too long to wait! Hope this month works for you! FX!

So glad to hear from everyone!

Just the clomid. I didn't ovulate at all before DS, so he was a clomid baby. After I had him I have ovulated a few times by myself. I have had the prescription since November. But I decided not to take it with my December cycle so that I could get through the holidays and not end up with a September due date. Since I work in the schools I didn't think that was a good idea. But I am still waiting on af to show from that cycle. So I think I am going to start whenever she gets here. That way we have two months of trying before a break in March and April.

It looks like a couple of you are really close to finding out the gender of your babies! When are you all planning to find out (or are you staying team :yellow:). :happydance:

Krissie good luck with the Clomid when you start it. :thumbup:

My ticker shows up on my end - anyone else not seeing it?

oh dur hal there it is. whatever, don't mind me.

krissie that sounds like a great plan then!!!

I have noticed sometimes thebump tickers don't show up for me too.

Awww Powell, cute name! My new nephew's name is Jackson. (& DH's name is James). Very cute! :)

Cute name Powell! Also happy late V-day! I can't believe that you and Allison have both passed the point of viability already, time is flying so fast.

I know! So crazy! I still feel like I have forever to go though. My best friend is in labor right now and two more of my friends are due any day now and I'm so jealous!

We have a name picked too - Elisabeth Suzanne (nickname Libby Sue). Sue is my mom's middle name and my husband has a bunch of relatives with Anne in their names.

Oh and I also went to the dr yesterday and have a tentative c section date of 4/18 :)

Tomorrow will be 100 days from then so hubs and I will throw ourselves a 100 nights party :)

Thanx ladies!!! Jaxson is the only name we both agreed on and James is my Pops name :)
I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going!!
Hal I love your girls name! So pretty

I know! So crazy! I still feel like I have forever to go though. My best friend is in labor right now and two more of my friends are due any day now and I'm so jealous!

We have a name picked too - Elisabeth Suzanne (nickname Libby Sue). Sue is my mom's middle name and my husband has a bunch of relatives with Anne in their names.

Suzanne happens to be my middle name as well. My nickname growing up was Kiki Sue. :winkwink:
It's actually my mom's middle name as well but both DH and I did not want to make it into a tradition. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->