Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

rtebbe - I'm glad to hear you're back on the TTC wagon! So sorry that work has been so crazy for you! I can't even believe your internet provider called to check on you!!! Wow!!! Well, it was very nice of them! As for the cold meds, I see you already took them, but I agree - I was always careful in the TWW, but before that I'd act "not pregnant." I was even bad with prenatals this time around... didn't start them until after I was pregnant :blush: I'm even having a hard time remembering to take them now that I am pregnant. My midwife & doctors are pretty pissed at me for that, but I'm not doing it on purpose!!!!

Powell - YES! So annoying :growlmad:

I totally understand the doctors getting upset. Mine where always so mad at me for the same thing. I have mine sitting on beside my coffee maker so the minute I go to make coffee I take them.

So big shock. I got a call from my original donor yesterday and we are back on for trying. The second donor knows and is OK being my back up.

rtebbe - I'm glad to hear you're back on the TTC wagon! So sorry that work has been so crazy for you! I can't even believe your internet provider called to check on you!!! Wow!!! Well, it was very nice of them! As for the cold meds, I see you already took them, but I agree - I was always careful in the TWW, but before that I'd act "not pregnant." I was even bad with prenatals this time around... didn't start them until after I was pregnant :blush: I'm even having a hard time remembering to take them now that I am pregnant. My midwife & doctors are pretty pissed at me for that, but I'm not doing it on purpose!!!!

Powell - YES! So annoying :growlmad:

I totally understand the doctors getting upset. Mine where always so mad at me for the same thing. I have mine sitting on beside my coffee maker so the minute I go to make coffee I take them.

So big shock. I got a call from my original donor yesterday and we are back on for trying. The second donor knows and is OK being my back up.

Amazing news!!! So glad for you!!! :happydance: Would be so great for your son and your baby-to-be share the same donor! :yipee:

Yeah... I have them on my counter so I hopefully remember to take them with dinner. Keyword: hopefully. I never remember. It's bad.

rtebbe that's amazing news! So what happened with him, did he explain why he dropped off the face of the earth for a while? Whatever the reason it's still great that he's back so that your babies can have the same biological father. :happydance:
FXed that everything works out well and you get pregnant soon. :thumbup:

Hid dad was diagnosed with cancer and until the could get him in hospice he was taking care of him

Oh no that's horrible. I hope that his father gets well. :(

Hid dad was diagnosed with cancer and until the could get him in hospice he was taking care of him

So sorry to hear this!

On a side note, my grandmother had cancer & I somehow stumbled upon the benefits of breastmilk for cancer patients. Maybe if you conceive this baby, you can help. (No pressure AT ALL, just thought I'd share...) In my case, I offered to pump for my grandmother, but they had her on a paleo diet and her dietician didn't want her to drink the breastmilk I was offering. :nope:

Not much going on here. Trying to ntnp and not stress. Will either start clomid in February or May. So focusing on other things right now other than ttc. I'm finding it to be good for my mental health. And I'm bonding better with ds so I'm feeling much happier. But ironically less ready for #2.

why less ready? just asking. :) and i'm glad yu're getting bonding time and feeling better hun.

why less ready? just asking. :) and i'm glad yu're getting bonding time and feeling better hun.

I am finally feeling like I have my groove with ds and I'm not sure how I will handle adding another one to the mix. I know logically they will likely fit right into the routine. Probably just nerves.

I do understand. I went through years deciding not to do it cause of nerves. However now I'm glad cause the age gap may pay off.

Felt first movements today <3

mine too krissie. i was shocked. so early to feel anything. didn't feel dd til after 20 weeks. but also had anterior placenta with her. don't know what it is with this one.

Yay for movements! I first felt movement with DS at 17+4 and with this baby at 14+4. :D

I had an anterior placenta with ds and didn't feel him move until 23-24 weeks. And even then I only felt him one or two times a days even up until he was born. Probably didn't help that I am plus size. I hope this next one is crazy active lol

Hi ladies! Just wanted to drop in and say Happy New Year! :flower:

Anyone with any new news?? AFM, just can't believe I'm in the 3rd trimester now! Might be nesting, as I have been tackling my to-do list with a vengeance and freaking out over all of the things that need to be done before DS is born! :wacko:

Happy new year ladies! It's been a while but glad everyone is doing good :)

I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over. I forgot how much I hated being pregnant and so many of my friends are due with their babies this month. Come on April!

Congrats on third tri Bella! Mommy do you know what you're having yet?

Just looking at tickers I cannot believe how far along you ladies are getting!! (Powell you need to update yours so I can stalk it better. :haha:)

Not much to update for me. I am waiting for af and planning to start clomid next month. I haven't ovulated since October 5th. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->