Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I love all your names! Dear son is Jarron Cecil so eventual bean will be Jael Katie or Jett Ryan (not 100% sure about boys tho). Was going to name a boy Josef but donors name is Joey, apparently I like Js lol.

We have a four letter theme going, DS is Liam Van and DD will be Thea Denise.

Hello ladies mind if I join? Congratulations to each one of you!

I just got my BFP on the 7th, this is our second baby and it took us 6 months to conceive this time around :) I'm so excited, anxious and scared.

This time feels so different, the post BFP feelings, cause since this is our second, I'm not just imaging an embryo, I'm imagining a person! Now seeing our son who is 3 and getting to know his personality and character, it just feels so much different. I can imagine it better, knowing all the love I'll feel, with your first you've no idea but now I know..

It's so hard to explain, but I hope you ladies know exactly what I mean!

Hello ladies mind if I join? Congratulations to each one of you!

I just got my BFP on the 7th, this is our second baby and it took us 6 months to conceive this time around :) I'm so excited, anxious and scared.

This time feels so different, the post BFP feelings, cause since this is our second, I'm not just imaging an embryo, I'm imagining a person! Now seeing our son who is 3 and getting to know his personality and character, it just feels so much different. I can imagine it better, knowing all the love I'll feel, with your first you've no idea but now I know..

It's so hard to explain, but I hope you ladies know exactly what I mean!

Congrats on your :bfp: and welcome hun! :wave: :flower:
My DS was a September baby, it's a great time of year to give birth. :D

Hi campn! Huge congrats and welcome! My DD was born 9/05/2012 :)

Hope the next 9 months go by fast for you!

Welcome and Congratulations Capmn.

Did you all see that first response is releasing a blue tooth enabled test? Your results come up on your phone.

Did you all see that first response is releasing a blue tooth enabled test? Your results come up on your phone.

Really?? I don't know how I feel about that... what are your thoughts? Anyone plan on giving it a test drive? :haha:

Hmm, seems very weird. I don't think I would do it. I am fine looking at the test.

That's so bizarre and seems completely unnecessary!

https://youtu.be/YLL5sl8Y3u8

On the website it says it would be between $16-22 USD price point which would put it around $40 Canadian for me and I'm to much of an poas to justify ever paying that much for a test. Heck I used Internet cheapies for dear son until I got a hint of a line then dollar store and only once I had a decent line I got 2 frer.

I think the test is completely unnecessary. Like seriously, what's the point?

AFM, had my 25 week check up today and finally got to go over my anatomy scan and baby boy is perfect. Hes in the lower % in size which makes me happy because I was barely able to have #1 vaginally lol he seriously almost didn't come out . I've also graduated to two week appointments now instead of four. The rest of this pregnancy is going to fly by! :-(

AFM, had my 25 week check up today and finally got to go over my anatomy scan and baby boy is perfect. Hes in the lower % in size which makes me happy because I was barely able to have #1 vaginally lol he seriously almost didn't come out . I've also graduated to two week appointments now instead of four. The rest of this pregnancy is going to fly by! :-(

Yay for baby boy being perfect! You're already doing 2 week appointments? My doctor is doing 3 week appointments for the next 2 appointments and then I have one 2 week appointment before graduating to 1 week appointments until she's born.

wow that's so soon! i don't know when my dr switches, can't remember. but, so glad baby is perfect!!!! i can't believe how fast everything is moving personally! it's crazy!

and that test- no i'd never use it. i used just ics this time with baby didn't even bother frer.

Wow, Powell! I am also surprised at the 2 week appointments so soon. I just started my two week appointments now (I go today as a matter of fact).

I was a little surprised too lol I think at this office they start at 28 weeks but i'm starting early cuz I have to have my repeat colposcopy at 28 weeks so it kinda throws me into it a tad early lol

I was a little surprised too lol I think at this office they start at 28 weeks but i'm starting early cuz I have to have my repeat colposcopy at 28 weeks so it kinda throws me into it a tad early lol

They're doing a colpo on you WHILE you're pregnant??? :wacko: OMG! I recall you discussing this earlier (I think - it seems to ring a bell from a long time ago) but I thought they were waiting until after you delivered??

Yeah. A colpo is just looking at the cervix magnified and dabbing a vinegar mixture to see if any of the dysplasia changes. They're probably going to do a biposy after I deliver

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->