Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hey girlies remember me at all? Sorry I haven't been on for the last few months but I have been having a really tough time.......my best friend passed away from cancer there at Christmas. She had been getting sicker since the summer and I had been trying to spend as much time with her almost every day. Obviously my DH and I took the foot off the pedal of TTC while everything else was happening.

Well I think someone somewhere knew that I needed a little bit of light at the moment as I just got my BFP this morning! I only had one test in the house so I am still scared about it being a wee sticky bean! Don't think I will be happy until I go out and by about 10 other tests! The only reason I tested was that the last two nights in a row I had to get up to pee in the middle of the night which I haven't fine since I was pregnant with DS!

Girlies I can't believe how far along you are all getting with your pregnancies!! That is so exciting! How are you all feeling? I'm so glad all the scans etc are going well! RTE hoe are you getting on with donor/TTC?
Sorry I haven't managed to catch up with everything on the pages but I promise I will!

Welcome campn!! Congratulations on your BFP! You must be very excited!! Hopefully we will both have little sept babas!! I just don't want to get too excited until I get at least I other 10 positive tests!!

Well girlies I better run as DS is bursting for his porridge! I really look forward to catching up and chatting with you all soon if you will have me back!! Sending hugs to all xxxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss but incredibly excited for you for your bfp.
My best friend got a bfp on new years day! So I am excited for her and hopefully we can be pregnant together.
If I have been following correctly just Krissie and I left for bfps right?

Congrats twinkle on your bfp! :hugs: about your friend, I'm really sorry for your loss.

Yes, rtebbe I think it's just you and me.

Twinkle!!!!! first off i'm so very sorry about your loss, i can't even imagine :( thinking of you and sending well wishes and prayers to heal your heart. second.... HUGE congrats on your bfp!!!!!! :yipee: ! that's awesome! i'm so happy for you hun!!!

As for rtebbe & krissie, well we'll be here for you guys waiting for your bfps!

Thanks so much guys! It's a bit surreal!! I have just bought two clear blue digitalis and two tescos cheapies!! Don't know whether to wait to test until tomorrow morning or give it a go holding git a few hours to pee!! I'm really really anxious!

Do you know how long you should hold for before taking a test is it like an ovulation test like 4 hours?? I'm 12/13 dpo I think?!

Yes krissie and rte lots and lots of baby dust!! New year and new luck!! Xxx

Twinkle - I'm so incrediy sorry for your loss dear. :hugs:

However huge congrats on your :bfp:, I'm so excited for you! :happydance:

Yeah. A colpo is just looking at the cervix magnified and dabbing a vinegar mixture to see if any of the dysplasia changes. They're probably going to do a biposy after I deliver

Hmmmm... I've had 3 colpos done & they took a hole punch type device and punched out a biopsy all 3 times.

Regardless.... sounds like they're not doing that to you, so that's good.

Twinkletoe!!! Nice to hear from you again and with great news!! Congrats. Condolences on the loss of your friend tho :-( i'm so sorry!
when I got my BFP my POAS addict self tested with ICs everytime I peed for two days just to watch the line lol it showed up everytime so you should be fine to test again whenever! I actually found SMU and third to be darker than FMU.

Bella...that's a colpo WITH biopsy..they're not doing a biopsy until my PP visit :)

Twinkle! I don't know how I missed your posts earlier! First off, I am SO sorry to hear about your friend! Cancer is such an ugly disease. How amazing of you to have been there for her through it all :hugs:

Huge congrats on your BFP this morning!!! Praying for a sticky bean for you! :wohoo: :happydance: :dance: :yipee: So excited to hear you have a :baby: on the way! Just what you need right now to lift your spirits. I bet your friend is watching over you at this time :flower:

Ahh twinkle!! Huge congrats on your BFP! Incredibly sorry to hear about your best friend though but I'm glad that you were able to be there for her. Like the others said, I'm sure she's watching over you and the little bun cookin in there!

How many dpo are you? I also tested like twice a day every day with cheapies and my SMU was always better for getting that dark line. Post some pics for us!

Rtebbe and Krissie we are all cheering you guys on - 2016 is your year!!

rtebbe & Krissie - Really rooting for you both!!! :hug:

Thanks hun! I am feeling optimistic about this cycle. The clomid seems to be effecting me like it did when I got pregnant with ds. So hopefully I ovulate late next week.

Anyone have a link to the April Raindrops group? I accidentally unsubscribed and can't find it

Anyone have a link to the April Raindrops group? I accidentally unsubscribed and can't find it

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2328239-april-raindrops-2016-a.html

There you go, I found it right away on Google. :)

Twinkle i hope you tested this am!!!!!

my 17+4 bump ladies

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=922682&d=1452776305

Hey girlies!! Well I tested this morning which I thinking either 13 or 14 dpo and I got my positives.......pretty happy with them ........and feeling more relaxed now well at least for the next couple of hours!!! :dohh: I'm not sure if I will ever relax!! I haven't told anyone yet as my DH was away with work this week and isn't back until say morning and want to tell him first......would love to do it in a fun way but not sure what to do??

Mommyxo- what a lovely lovely bump!!! You must be so proud of it!! :happydance: thanks for the pic!!

How is everyone today?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
Here is the CB digi-

Krissie I am so glad you are feeling positive this cycle and have my fingers and toes crossed that the Clomid does its job and you get that BFP!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
Great lines Twinkle!!

Lovely bump mommyxofxone. Do you know what you are having yet? Are you finding out?

Amazing lines twinkle! And a 2-3 on a digi already! Can't wait to hear about your DH's reaction :)

Krissie I hope the clomid does the trick for you this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->