Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Twinkle, great lines! I dressed DD in a "best big sister" shirt & waited for DH to notice. I had considered having her hand him the test but stuck with just the shirt idea. It's actually how we ended up telling our family members, too.

Krissie, good!!! Keep us posted! FX for you!!

Mommy, nice bump! <3

Anyone have a link to the April Raindrops group? I accidentally unsubscribed and can't find it

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2328239-april-raindrops-2016-a.html

There you go, I found it right away on Google. :)

Thanx!! I didnt even think to google lol I was just looking at the different forums looking for it

Twinkle those tests are beautiful, congrats again! :happydance:
It's too bad that we didn't end up in the same pregnancy group again but I'm incredibly excited that you finally got your :bfp:. :D
I didn't do anything special to reveal to people in person this pregnancy or last pregnancy. I really wanted to this time but I got so excited when I saw the :bfp: that I ended up just showing the test to DH right away. It would have been difficult to do something cute for him anyway since he was home all day every day for the summer and I got my :bfp: in the first week of July. With my parents I had to call them since they live pretty far away and with DH's parents we never could manage to get together with the both of them since they were so busy at the time so DH just told MIL when he saw her and she told FIL. However on Facebook I did a reveal using blue, pink, and yellow Xbox controllers with "Player 1: Ready" "Player 2: Ready" "Player 3: Ready" and "Player 4: Loading..." "Due to join the game March 19, 2016".

twinkle!!! such beautiful lines!!!!! love it!

and krissie yes we find out on monday!!!!!! i'm super excited!!!
dd has stated she wants a boy now, so that we'll have two girls (her and me) and two boys (daddy and baby).

i still want another girl lol but i'm pretty sure it's a boy.

twinkle!!! such beautiful lines!!!!! love it!

dd has stated she wants a boy now, so that we'll have two girls (her and me) and two boys (daddy and baby).

i still want another girl lol but i'm pretty sure it's a boy.

I promise that boys are wonderful! Mine is so sweet and I love him to pieces. I also love seeing my boys (DH and DS) together, it's so funny how much they're alike sometimes. DS definitely looks more like me but his personality is like his dad all the way. :cloud9: <3

I am pretty fond of my little boy as well. I would love another one. But I really do want a girl just to experience both. But either way I am pretty sure we are done having kids after the second.

We have discussed adoption in 5-7 years if we decide we want more children. So I guess if I do have two boys that will be a great way to get my girl.

100 days to go! Omg double digits tomorrow!! Eeek!!
(by my docs dates i'm already in the double digits but my ticker is by my O date which i'm going by lol got tired of the confusion so I go by my dates haha) this pregnancy is flyyyyyyying by! It's so crazy. And sad since it's 99% my last pregnancy

Twinkle! Welcome back! So very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Very cool that you have gotten your bfp shortly after, as if she is watching over you and sending some positivity your way! Very very happy for you!

I agree this pregnancy is flying by for me as well! Half way tomorrow! We just found out yesterday that DD will have a baby sister! So very very excited!

Well I will be stalking to find out!! I just love gender reveals. :baby:

I agree! It definitely doesn't feel like it has been that long ago everyone was getting their bfps!! It makes me a little sad because we are still trying. But I am certain we will have our bfp soon.

If we get pregnant this cycle I think I am going to do a gender announcement for Mother's day to our parents in May. We are also thinking we might wait to announce the pregnancy until then as well.

I'm sure boys are lovely. I just always wanted a sister and my brother sucked. He never wanted to play with me, he was a total wimp, and he and I barely talk. He's an ass seriously. So I wanted er o have a sister just because everyone inknew that had a sister was so close to eahc other. I bet if I had a boy first I'd want a boy again for a special bond.

My in-laws are so annoying about boys being the end all and be all so that doesn't help. And my own aunts and grandparents always thought boys were better than girls. I guess I fear they'll treat dd like he's not as important as a boy if I have one. And I don't want that

I've had people stop me in a grocery store (before I was pregnant) to tell me how lovely dd is. And then aren't you going to try for a boy? They're so wonderful. They're the best to have! Right in front of my girl! I always want to punch someone!

Sil wishes both her girls were boys, her husband said e wants a bky so he can have someone o play sports with. Seriously? Those poor girls!

So its more other people that are pushing me to hope for another girl if you can understand that. My personal environment sucks when it comes to gender. And I want both my kids to be treated just as great as the other. And in my heart I don't think that'll happen if this is a boy.

Other than that- I'll be happy with either. Dh doesn't care either. We just want this baby.

I can see why you feel that way mommy. I have a sister (she is 22 months younger than me) and while growing up we fought a ton!! We actually did play a lot and had a lot of fun together. As we got older we both had babies close together. Her son is 3.5 months younger than mine. So that has brought us closer.

DH grew up with a brother who is 3 years younger and has a very estranged relationship with him. But his brother is a jerk.

I think we would both be happy with either. But we are going to try to sway girl (within reason as we are on Clomid and the objective is to get pregnant!!) But really I can totally see myself the mom of two boys and being happy. Plus then I plan to turn one bedroom into a bedroom and the other into a playroom.

Glad you get what I'm saying. I just want her to have a good experience. Honestly most times I forget I have a brother.

I can understand where you're coming from but bare in mind that everyone is different and your DD will likely not have the experience you did. It was actually my brother that I got along with really well and my sister that I fought with all the time. She was a little shit and constantly got us into trouble because she knew that mom played favorites with her (it's always been whichever child was her youngest at the time). I hope that your DD and this baby end up having a great relationship regardless of gender and I hope that your ILs don't play favorites if this one is a boy. I always wanted a boy first and then a girl so I'm over the moon that that's exactly how it turned out for me but I know I would have been happy with another boy too.

Krissie - I hope this is your month! I got pregnant with Liam in January (he has a September birthday) and I have an October birthday myself, it's a great time to have a baby. :D

dd actually wants the boy, which makes that part much easier, cause at first she ONLY wanted a sister, but she's changed her mind.

I wanted a boy first too. But, was thrilled when it was a girl. You're thrilled either way, they're your babies. :)

I don't think I could have handled all girls to be honest! :haha:
All boys sure, piece of cake. As it stands though I'm nervous to help even one girl get through puberty. :wacko:
I am excited for my princess though, I feel incredibly blessed to have one of each and it will be nice to have someone to do girly things with (if she feels inclined to do so of course, I won't force her). :blush:

My dd both loves Barbie's and dinos lol. She's a princess yet not at all. But she does love to dress in fancy dresses which is a plus lol

Nothing wrong with liking both Barbies and dinos! DS loves cars, trucks, and dinos but at the same time he loves the color pink and he loves babies and his play kitchen. I think it's normal for kids around this age to just be into anything and everything, they don't associate things with gender. :D

We are working hard to not set gender stereotypes. Christian got a baby for christmas and he loves feeding him. He also loves watching Sofia the first and pretending to vacuum.

On the other hand he just go nuts for cars.

I'm trying not to set stereotypes too. Jarron got a baby as well and a kitchen set and he loves them just as much as his "boy" toys.

Eeek getting excited going to go see the donor tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->