Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

oh we're definitely not either. just sayin, a girl can play and do a lot of the stuff boys can. I always preferred trains, dinos and things like that as well! :)

26 weeks today!! Omg 14 weeks to go! It seems like no time since it was 14 weeks down with 26 to go!

Attachments

• 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1
Yay for seeing the donor rtebbe! :happydance: :dust:

We're planning to get DS a baby too. I'm hoping that it will help him adjust to having a baby sister and also thinking that when I nurse DD, change her diaper, ect he might want to do those things with his baby. I'm going to try to keep him as involved as possible so that he feels loved too.

Powell, love your bump! Also love your TMNT pjs. :D

mommyxofxone - When is your anatomy scan? Are you planning to find out the gender or do you want to be surprised? :flower:

I decided to do a comparison photo between my pregnancy with my DS and this pregnancy (the left photo being DS at 30+6 and the right photo being this pregnancy at 31 weeks exactly) and I'm surprised that the difference isn't more significant. I can see a difference, it just wasn't as much as I was expecting.

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/liamampthea30plus6amp31weekcomparison_zpsicdbgoq9.jpg

Thanx ladies!!

KalonKiki - I love your comparison picture! I need to do a more recent one, the last one I did was at 17 weeks and I was closer to 22-23 weeks for last pregnancy size wize lol I defffff feel bigger this time around!

Ohhhh I should do comparison too! Looks amazing kiki! Love it!

Anatomy is tomorrow at 3 and we are def finding out!!! Will share as soon as I can :)

Ohhhh I should do comparison too! Looks amazing kiki! Love it!

Anatomy is tomorrow at 3 and we are def finding out!!! Will share as soon as I can :)

Oh so exciting! I can't wait to find out what team you're on tomorrow. :happydance:

Me either oh my gosh I'm so antsy. Passing time tomorrow is going to be hard. Will have to clean the house or something cause I'm gonna go crazy waiting.

It's at 3 and we are doing dinner to celebrate after. Will post when I have access to internet (hopefully at the restaurant)

Good luck mommy! Great bumps ladies! I definitely feel way bigger this time too.

I commented in your journal too but congratulations again on your little prince! Can't wait to sew ultrasound pictures. :happydance: <3

Thanks kiki! Will def shade those tomorrow. I'm exhausted right now lol!

My appt was for 3. They didn't take me until almost 4!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->