Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Thank you thank you for the information on the book bella! That was the push I needed to go ahead and order it :thumbup:

Thanks ladies and yea that really helps! I will do bum first. Trying to figure out how the hell to keep the house clean with the pain too. Not supposed to stay on my feet long apparently!

Thanks ladies and yea that really helps! I will do bum first. Trying to figure out how the hell to keep the house clean with the pain too. Not supposed to stay on my feet long apparently!

Yeah, def take it little by little. If you start doing the legs together thing, it really does help, and you'll be able to do a bit more... but I find that when I overdo it (which I usually don't know until I've already overdone it) it's pretty darn bad & takes a couple of days to feel better. So... try not to overdo it!!! Take lots of breaks. :hugs:

i started immediately with the legs together, and what a huge difference it's made!!! thank you SO much!!!

I think I forgot to announce in this thread that Thea is here! She was born 3/3/16 at 7:54 pm weighing 6 lbs 4 oz and was 19 inches long. :cloud9: <3

Congrats!!!!!!¡!!!! How was your labor? I love hearing birth stories!!

There's a link to my parenting journal in my signature and her birth story is in a post on the first page if anyone would like to read it and see pictures of her. :D

Omg! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!! She's so precious :)

Aw congratulations! She's precious!! Can't wait to see more birth announcements from the rest of you too! :)

It seems like yesterday that it was June and we were all TTC together! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. It's unbelievable that I actually have a DD now.

I know right! I still am in the 100s can't wait to see that drop to 99.

It seems like yesterday that it was June and we were all TTC together! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. It's unbelievable that I actually have a DD now.
I know right?!? Time is FLYING by!!! It's so crazy

I know! So crazy!

My c section is set for 4/18 - exactly 6 weeks from yesterday so really I have 41 more days! I have PUPPS now though (only on my thighs so far) and these last few weeks are gonna kill me!

Keely, how's Thea doing so far??

Hal- what are PUPPS?

I can't believe you have a date!

So much excitement in the next few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->