Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Allison - Thea is fantastic, the easiest, sweetest baby girl ever. She's nursing like a champ and I get plenty of sleep at night. :D
Yay for having a date, so exciting! :happydance:

I just realized, was I the first lady in the group to give birth? o_O

think so hun!!

next mw appt for me today. as exciting as that sounds. lol

Krissie - PUPPS is an itchy, red rash that only goes away after baby comes. According to Google, it affects less than 1% of pregnant women - lucky me! How are things with you?

Keely wow! Getting sleep with a newborn is impressive! May we all be blessed with easy babies!

Good luck at your appt mommy!

Hal- that definitely sounds unpleasant. I hope it doesn't bother you to much.

Things are going good here. I have been working on losing some weight and I have lost roughly 10 lbs. So I am hoping to keep up my motivation over the next 2-3 months.

I got some spotting today so I am hoping af is on her way so I can start counting down one more cycle until we can go back on clomid.

10lbs! That's great!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this next cycle!

Allison that sucks that you have PUPPS! We had one mama in my March Due Date group that had it too, it looks awful. I hope it doesn't cause you too much trouble for the rest of your pregnancy. :hugs:

Krissie that's amazing that you lost 10 lbs! :thumbup: :happydance:

My DD is so wonderful and even my DS hasn't been too bad however my DH is driving me batty! He's been such a jerk lately, I feel like he's constantly picking fights with me and making it my fault. :cry:

kiki have you spoken to dh? i totally would! i do remember being really annoyed with dh and well a lot of people after having dd. i wonder if it'll happen agian this time around

26 weeks!
98 days!

good! i hope you'll be able to tell me when i'm post partum to discuss things too cause i know for a fact i'll need to be told lol :haha:

Omg I'm so ready for this baby to be out! I can't sleep to save my life. I'm over it lol

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA, but BnB is tough on a phone (IMO) & I've had this little boy to take care of!!!

Jacob Henrik was born 2 weeks early, at 10:57 PM on March 7, 2016! Long story short, my waters were leaking & I had to be induced. I was already 5 cm dilated. They gave me pitocin at 10:05 PM & he was out at 10:57 PM. No pain meds! Baby boy was 8 lbs, 11.6 ounces (huge for 2 weeks early) & 20.5 inches long! <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
He's so adorable Bella! Those cubby cheeks are so squishy. Congrats on your baby boy!

Omg I have missed so much! Keely and Bella huge huge congratulations!

Krissie I am ok kinda feeling at a crossroads into month 4 ttc#2 already half way through the time it took to get ds. So not sure how I am feeling about that, but mainly don't want another winter baby but don't want to wait either lol

:hugs: Sorry things are taking awhile rtebbe. I understand what you are saying. We have decided to wait until May to avoid a Dec/Jan baby. It sucks waiting but only 9 more weeks!

Congrats again Bella! Jacob is so sweet! :happydance: <3

Rtebbe I'm sorry things are taking a while, I hope it happens for you soon. Thank you for the congrats, I can't believe my DD is already almost 2 weeks old. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->