Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Congrats Bella! He's so precious!!

Rtebbe - I hope you're not getting discouraged! I'm sorry it's taking a long time - sending baby dust your way and can't wait to see 2 pink lines from you soon :)

Krissie - best of luck to you too when you start trying again!

Powell - I am with you. I am SO done with this pregnancy! 5 more weeks til c section!

Oh it will happen in have faith lol I just have no patience I am getting betting since havING a 16month old running around haha. My grams and I were talking about names today and I said a boys name and she veto'd it and said no boys names your having a girl haha. Kinda got to get pregnant first lol

Oh it will happen in have faith lol I just have no patience I am getting betting since havING a 16month old running around haha. My grams and I were talking about names today and I said a boys name and she veto'd it and said no boys names your having a girl haha. Kinda got to get pregnant first lol

My DH vetoed all of my boy names too before we found out that we were having a girl. He insisted that we were having a girl and therefore didn't need a boy name. He was right but I think it was really just that he was hoping for a DD as much as I was. :haha:

My grandma really wants another girl lol I was the last one so almost 27 years.

Rtebbe funny about that! Mom also knew both my pregnancies almost from my announcement what the genders were. She was right!

wow powell!!!! that's the best part about third tri- you know for some reason the days seem to be more fun about counting down then the weeks!!! cause thats the point where the days actually move faster than the weeks! to me anyway!

it's like yikes i'm STILL 35 weeks but, wow, look, those days keep moving! :) Hurrah for you powell!

i can't wait to make it to third tri- this sat! it really does feel like time stopped. we were moving so fast up til 20 weeks. then it just.... stopped. then, we picked up a few weeks quickly, and now i've been at 26 for ages.

Yes! Somehow the weeks seem longer but the days faster if that makes any sense! We have two big events coming up next month; closing on a house and baby coming! I'm glad the house will be first because it gives me something else to focus on and once we close on the house it'll be no time til baby is here. Week!!!

It really does seem like 20-27 weeks is one of the longest stretches of pregnancy. Prior to that you're so excited about scans and finding out the gender and after you just feel like you're in pregnancy limbo for ages until you hit 3rd Tri and have things to get excited about again. :haha:

Yeah second tri definitely drags but so do these last few weeks! Can't believe you hit 3rd tri this weekend mommy!

Powell - yay for the big move! When is the closing? I'm sure you're anxious to get in there and get everything set up.

Keely - how's life with 2 kiddos?

Yeah second tri definitely drags but so do these last few weeks! Can't believe you hit 3rd tri this weekend mommy!

Powell - yay for the big move! When is the closing? I'm sure you're anxious to get in there and get everything set up.

Keely - how's life with 2 kiddos?
Hoping for April 1st which gives us a few weeks until my due date to get stuff in and settled a little. At the latest April 15th which will be cutting it really close! So hopefully the inspection goes well and we close April 1st!

Life with 2 is a bit trying at times. I feel a bit out numbered when DH isn't here (which is most of the time) as it seems like I constantly have tobgo back and forth between their needs and the housework and it doesn't leave me with much opportunity to take care of my own needs. My DD is perfect, the easiest baby ever but DS has been an absolute hellion. I don't know if he's acting out because of the baby or if he's just that age but it's almost enough to make me wish that we had a bigger age gap. Like I said, almost, I love my sweet girl too much to wish her away.

so glad you close soon powell!!!

the bad dreams of third tri are starting a few days early :dohh: where i was 30 weeks and in danger of preterm labor, telling me he was gonna be in a wheelchair and brain dead if i gave birth that early. ugh what a terrible dream!

so glad you close soon powell!!!

the bad dreams of third tri are starting a few days early :dohh: where i was 30 weeks and in danger of preterm labor, telling me he was gonna be in a wheelchair and brain dead if i gave birth that early. ugh what a terrible dream!
Me too!! I've been stressing about it!

What a scary dream!

Had my 35 week check up today! And GBS swab. And 28 week blood work since I didn't go in to have it done back then since I refused the glucose test again.
Had to get a prescription for the pain in my hips and back which will hopefully help me sleep! She was going to prescribe me Ambien but I opted for pain meds because Ambien kinda scares me!
I am 1CM already! Eek! And graduated to weekly appointments!
Weight gain has slowed which doesn't surprise me since I can't eat much at once and feel STUFFED like all the time!

I've realized I definitely prefer my male doc over the female. She spends no time with me compared to him! He will chat and ask me if I have any questions or concerns and goes over ways to help with any issues I'm having. She just does what she needs to do and is out. It's kinda irritating!

That's awesome Powell (that they gave you pain meds for your hips/back). Wish that had been an option with me. I was in A LOT of hip/back pain near the end! Hope it does let you sleep!!

I got ZERO sleep last night! Ugh! But it wasn't from the pain, the meds helped a TON with that! It was just regular pregnancy insomnia and the cows have been mooing super loud for hours. Of course that happens then night I'm actually able to get somewhat comfortable lol hoping for some rest during #1s naptime and really hoping for some sleep tonight!

I should have just watched a show on the tablet until I passed out. The second I turn the tablet on my eyes get super sleepy feeling but when I turn it off they feel wide awake. Strange! Pregnancy, while amazing, is so strange sometimes lol

How is mommy of two life, Bella? I'm excited yet terrified!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->