Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

It went well. Just off to get a pineapple. Can I ask a tmi question?

Well last night afterwards we used a soft cup to keep in the sperm for 12hours until this mornings donation and now one since. Do you think that is enough?

i conceived both times with soft cups :) i only used mine at night but i think the extra day time will be great :thumbup:

Just wanted to swing all the things I could in favor of conceiving hopefully cycle 5 of actively ttc works!

It went well. Just off to get a pineapple. Can I ask a tmi question?

I had a chemical the cycle i tried the pineapple and after googling it seems pretty common :shrug: I conceived Jaxson the next cycle so I wonder if chemicals are like miscarriages and pregnancy in the fact you are more fertile afterwards!

i THINK i did pineapple with dd, but honestly can't remember. i know i did one of those cycles trying with her but i don't know if it was the one i conceived or not. But i do know without a doubt i had softcups both times!

447 am here and i can't sleep anymore. i'm totally freaked out, as i go for the 3 hr glucose at 545 and i just, well, my nerves are shot to hell!

and the wind outside is a little wicked so that didn't help me sleep either. So much to do today too.

Happy good friday everyone that celebrates and so forth :) and if you dont, happy friday to you anyway!

6:42 AM here and no sleep as of yet! I'm hoping for at least a power nap since I have to go to a friend's house to babysit later. But here I sit on BnB :haha:

Good luck with your GTT and remember that it's not horrible if you get the diagnosis. I had it with #1 and didn't have to change much at all. The finger pricks were the most annoying part

Two draws down two to go. But I'm gonna ask to not have the lady in just had because it hurt like a you know what and still does 20 minutes later

Whoooo that's great news.
The miscarriage before Jarron was unplanned and very unexpected so no pineapple. After 8months trying I figured just try it's not going to hurt so figured I'd try it this time too. I have heard that about chemicals too Powell

I never did pineapple with either baby but DS was unplanned and for DD we swayed :pink: and I didn't want to chance anything screwing that up.

So I am keeping way better control of myself I have made it to 7 dpo and haven't tested lol. I have cramps really low down like under the pubic bone that started as a twinge on the left side so who knows if it means something or not. We will see I am going to hold strong and not test until Friday, I was planning on holding out till next Wednesday but heck we all know that won't happen lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->