• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Bfn today at 12 dpo. Ready to call myself out, I admit I got my hopes up with how I have been feeling this cycle, mainly the cramps/pressure and the tiredness. Oh well I guess move onto the next cycle.

37 weeks your so close now! Very excited for you!

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-04-09.39.51-768x1013.jpg
    PicsArt_04-04-09.39.51-768x1013.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
Thanx love!

Don't consider yourself out just yet! 13-14DPO is the most common BFP day and you're not out til :witch: snows!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Sorry for another bfn rtebbe. :hug:

I keep expecting more announcements of babies being born!! So many of you are close.

I am impatiently counting down the days until we start again. Definitely sitting this cycle out but I am pretty sure next cycle we are going to go for it again. We shouldn't have any more breaks now. Just gonna go until it happens. Which I am pretty excited about to be honest. I am so beyond ready!!

so sorry rtbbe

and krissie excited for you to start again!!!!! it'll be cool if we get an april baby, a May baby, and then the June baby (mine) one a month!!!

That would be pretty fun mommy! I'm excited for you all.

Any new testing rtebbe?

So sorry rtebbe! Have you tested again?

Krissie - excited for you to start ttc again! We're all still here rooting you on!

13 days til my c section. Time is draaagggging!

I know it sounds so close but I'm so uncomfortable and impatient! I just want to meet my baby right now :)

The end does suck lol but i still can't believe it. 12 days now!!! ahhh!

11 days now!!!! Eeekkk getting exciting... but the wait has got to be horrendous

AFM 15 dpo af is due in 2ish days and but no symptoms. I stopped testing. Going to wait till af is supposed to be hear and get a decent test

Good luck rtebbe!!

I wish these 11 days would fly by - I'm so uncomfortable! I have this horrible pain in my left rib that never goes away. Dr thinks it's just my ribs expanding because it's higher up than a baby foot should be able to get. I'm also very itchy at night so I had more bloods drawn today to rule out cholestasis. If my bile acids are high, baby will come out next week!

hal it so could be the foot in the rib. DD used to latch her foot up under my ribs and it HURT so bad, she actually dd it during labor as well. My friends baby literally BROKE her ribs as he was a 10 lb monster and the dr said oh yeah it happens and there's nothing we can do about it!

10 days left yikes!!!!

Hey ladies help!! I'm going crazy. I'm pretty sure I'm symptom spotting and not actually pregnant but ugh!!! I waited from my last test on till today to test when I'm officially 1 day late and BFN. But possible symptoms are my sense of smell has increased x1000 lol. I work in an old folks home and have to walk outta a few residents roomso because I was gagging, and my boobs have been hurting which only ever happened whit my 2 other pregnancies. Couple that with my lack of crazy mood swings, cramps and acne that I usually get the 4-5days before af shows its making me think I am but at 18dpo I'm pretty sure if it's not positive now it never will be. Just ugh lol very frustrating.

So no AF rtbbe? Hmmmm are we positive about o day? I can't remember if you do opks

And hal only 8 days omg!

I used opks and a clear blue monitor and I had positive opk with a high on monitor on cd16 then positive opk and peak on monitor on cd17 so I stopped testing. Cd17 is my normal. And even before that cd 14-15 were only about halfway there for opk

If I had ovulated on cd18 for some reason I should have gotten a today but nope nothing

Very true. To what powell said!

Maybe you just implanted later so would take longer for the hpt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->