• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

So I officially hate the dollars tore tests. I got the worst indent line on one today

Aww new choice is the one I've had the best luck with. Maybe it's the start of some thing! How many DPO are you?

can't help hun i never used those. I used The ones from amazon this tiem around- the wondfo? cause you can buy a kit of opks and hpts come with them

Aww new choice is the one I've had the best luck with. Maybe it's the start of some thing! How many DPO are you?

I'm 10 dpo. I was 9dpo when I tested. This is the test after 1 or 2 hours... sorry for the yellowing on it

Attachments

• 20160401_203733-768x1365.jpg
    20160401_203733-768x1365.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 9
i see it hun but can't tell if evap or color. When are you testing again?

Ugh - maybe a bad test? The strip looks white to me. Did you test again today?

It looks white to me too, defo evap. It's still really early though, FXed and lots of :dust: that you get your :bfp: soon!

waiting for your test :)

and for what it's worth- when i got my bfp with dd? i got a negative on 10dpo. and i didn't get a positive until 12dpo. So early negatives seriously mean nothing. this time around i didn't test til the day before period was due (12dpo) because i didn't like the let downs.

waiting for your test :)

and for what it's worth- when i got my bfp with dd? i got a negative on 10dpo. and i didn't get a positive until 12dpo. So early negatives seriously mean nothing. this time around i didn't test til the day before period was due (12dpo) because i didn't like the let downs.

Agreed

omg powell 37 weeks!!!!!

And feeling it too lol omg I'm so ready for this boy to be outta me :haha: but I still want him in til at least 39 weeks for development. I have a gut feeling he will be here sometime in the last week of the month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->