• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Omg Powell 14 days for you too?! That's nuts!!! I have 69. Makes it seem so long compared to you guys!

Yess!! I'm starting to get the feeling I'm not gonna make it that long tho lol I would prefer I did, but I'm not so sure anymore

I hope everyone is doing well! So many of you are reaching the ends of your pregnancies now, it's crazy. My longest pregnancy was 38 weeks exactly so if I ever had another baby I doubt I'd make it to my due date that time either. XD

Good luck rtebbe!

I had a false labor scare yesterday afternoon. Started having intense and constant lightning crotch which turned into sharp stabbing pain on my lower right side that radiated to my back plus contractions. Dr told me to come in to rule out uterine rupture since I had a prior c section. Turns out I have kidney stones! They gave me iv fluids and a shot of morphine in my butt and sent me home with a prescription for Percocet. Ugh - these last few days are going to kill me!

my only other pregnancy i made it to the exact original due date. i'm not going to lie, i wouldn't be too upset if he came early june instead of middle. lol

Oh you poor thing Hal!!!

I went in too with similar complaints, minus the side pain and was sure I was at least dilating some but NOPE. False alarm! This boy is going to give me a hard time the last few weeks I have a feeling

With my DD I was two weeks late before getting a positive hpt so fingers crossed for you rtebbe!!

Can't wait to see more babies from you ladies! Sorry about the kidney stones hal :( that's rough!

So sorry hal!! That is definitely a tough situation. Hopefully the next week flys by for you!

Rtebbe- any news?

Afm, I have at most 39 days until we are back on Clomid. I am so so excited. I am really hoping we catch that cycle and have a February due date. I am pretty sure I am having another annovulatory cycle this time. I had some really good fertile cm for a few days and now nothing. Which follows my typical pattern.

Still no af took a frer I have a line but it's just the indent

Omg hal so close!

DD is getting sick again :( was very cranky and snuffling and acting like she wasn't really hungry. Looked droopy and now temp is 100 ugh. She's laying in her bed now for er quiet time. Poor kid.

Oh no! They are so pitiful when they're sick. I hope she gets better soon!

thanks hal. she woke up early cause she was hungry! fever still there, laying on couch with some fruitloops and two different drinks in case she can't make up her mind lol. but at least she's got an appetite. No vomiting or diarrhea so that's a good sign, but def still has a fever. usually fever is gone in the am so it's freaking me out that it's the same as yesterday :(

thanks hal. she woke up early cause she was hungry! fever still there, laying on couch with some fruitloops and two different drinks in case she can't make up her mind lol. but at least she's got an appetite. No vomiting or diarrhea so that's a good sign, but def still has a fever. usually fever is gone in the am so it's freaking me out that it's the same as yesterday :(
https://www.seattlechildrens.org/medical-conditions/symptom-index/myths-about-fever/

Thanks Powell I meant for us personally fver usually breaks in the am and comes back later in the PM.

Aww rtebbe I'm so sorry! Hope AF clears out soon and you can get on to the next cycle!

Thank you. Plus side of it taking a while is hopefully I won't have another winter babe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->