• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Yep! Go in Monday at 10:30am pacific time and they will start fluids, then c section at 12:30 so she should be here before 1pm :)

Yep! Go in Monday at 10:30am pacific time and they will start fluids, then c section at 12:30 so she should be here before 1pm :)

How exciting!

Sorry rtebbe about af. Fx for this cycle.

ah hal that's so awesome! and powell!!! feeling anything happening down there?

ah hal that's so awesome! and powell!!! feeling anything happening down there?

Lots of pressure and cervical pain (similar to lightning crotch but not quite the same) and the 10-12 min apart contractions i have had for 2 weeks that aren't doing anything so they are annoying more than anything even tho they get intense at times lol lost a bunch of plug two days ago but nothing else interesting

That's interesting though! Things are happening!

It used to be interesting but since I've been having contractions and dilated at 2 for like two weeks it feels 'normal' now rather than interesting if that makes sense lol i woulda got excited about my plug if i didnt know it doesnt really mean anything about when labor will start :shrug:
Last month i was convinced he's coming the last week of the month. Then when the contractions started and i was 2CM a few days after being 1CM i was like alright! And was thinking he'd be here 18th-20ththe (even wrote those dates as my guess on my hubs work calendar.. they all have guesses on the calendar haha) but now im back to thinking the last week of the month

I am SO excited! My folks flew in last night to be here to watch my daughter, went out for a big breakfast this morning, and going out for steak dinner tonight! I barely slept last night and I know I won't sleep at all tonight so I'll be exhausted, but I can't wait to meet my new girl 😊

I am SO excited! My folks flew in last night to be here to watch my daughter, went out for a big breakfast this morning, and going out for steak dinner tonight! I barely slept last night and I know I won't sleep at all tonight so I'll be exhausted, but I can't wait to meet my new girl 😊
Yummmmy!! Lol
Im so excited for you!!

good luck today hal!!!!!!!!

my dh got our nursery painted yesterday!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=940370&d=1460980174

Welcome to the world Elisabeth Suzanne (Libby)! Had scheduled c section for 12:30 pm today but this girl decided she wanted to come early and sent mama into labor at 4am. Contractions started out of the blue and were intense and coming every 3 mins so I hopped in the shower just in case. About a half hour later I felt water leaking so we decided to come to the hospital. When we arrived, the contractions were 1 min apart and nurse confirmed that my water had broken. I was only 3cm dilated so they took me back to the OR to start the c section and Libby was born at 7:21am, weighing 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long :cloud9:

She is doing wonderfully and has a very good latch already!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
She is just so precious Hal!!! I love all that beautiful dark hair. Congratulations!!

Congrats Hal!!!

Jaxson James arrived yesterday!! contractions started 4AM. got to the hospital at 10AM and was 3CM, told me to walk for 2 hours and come back to get checked again and was 4CM. got moved to the delivery suite from triage. got a dose of IV meds and fluids cuz i knew i was gonna get an epidural but didnt wanna have to wait for fluids when i asked for it lol by the time i was done with the fluids i was ready for it..i was shaking in pain with every contraction, at this point they were 2 min apart! after the epidural set dr checked me and i was 7ishCM. contractions kept coming 2 mins apart and within like 2 hours i was complete and he was +4. my water hadnt broken so i let em break it then they said to wait til it felt like i needed to poop and to call em. bout 45 mins later i called em and pushed for 15-20 mins and he literally flew out once his head cleared !
he was 6lbs14oz 19in born 8:48 PM 4/18/2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"