• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

wow powell!!!!! thats amazing congrats!!!!!

we just toured the hosp last evening and so glad i got a look at it cause i'd have had NO idea where to go!!

dd also spent her first night ever away from home, over at my moms. apparently everythign went well. mw appt at 830 and then going to collect my girl.

Congrats Allison and Powell! Your babies are beautiful. :pink: :blue: :happydance: :flower:

I hope that everyone is doing well. We've all been sick with the flu here but on the positive front I bought my first woven wrap and finally got Thea's newborn pictures edited. :D

Yay Powell! So glad your little man is finally here :) hope you guys get settled in the new house soon!

Keely so sorry the flu took hold of your house - I hope everyone feels better soon!

We got to come home today - yay! Libby is a very chill baby so far and all she wants to do is sleep. It's a struggle to get her to wake up/stay awake to nurse. My daughter is so in love with her - it's been so cute watching her and listening to her talk to Libby.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
Omg ladies congratulations!!!!!
Go off for a few days and not one but 2 babies yay!!

i hope my birth is as straight forward as it was for you ladies!!!! and wow the pain in the pelvis is just getting worse and worse so i can't wait to have him!

bp was low again at my appt so she told me to take more iron. Uterus is measuring at 30 weeks which she said is good, (maybe he will be smaller than dd!) and that's really it. wants me to watch my bh and all that make sure i'm not going into preterm labor, and she said he's head down. so that's good.

Sounds like a good appointment mommy!!

I love the new picture of Libby. She is such a cutie bug!

Here he is ladies

Attachments

• 13082665_10206290938328418_6964543028861217260_n.jpg
    13082665_10206290938328418_6964543028861217260_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
Awwwwwwww loving all the photos!!!! Come on June I need to hold my baby!!!!!

How is everyone doing? It has been awfully quiet these days.

I am waiting on af to arrive. I honestly expected her by now but nothing. As soon as she does I will be on to my next round of clomid. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->