• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Yay krissie!!! You're right it has gone quiet!

How is everyone with their babies?

My appt today went well- Bo is back to normal! Hurrah all the iron helped but then again now I can't 💩

Yay for starting your next round of Clomid whenever AF shows, Krissie! :happydance:

Hi ladies! Nice to meet you all :)

My cycles are kind of all over the place since having my daughter. I'm hoping that it doesn't take us too long to conceive! We weren't exactly trying when we found out I was pregnant with our daughter LOL. So I have no idea how to actually go about tracking my cycles and ovulation

Thank you for share

Oh I'm here. I didn't start clomid this cycle because my husband lost some hours at work. On top of ds's surgery we decided to wait. We aren't preventing but I so rarely ovulate on my own I'm not holding my breath. I'm hoping next cycle to do clomid again.

Oh Hun I'm sorry. I know how excited you were for this cycle. Can't wait til next when you start officially TTC again

Thanks, I've really struggled with not being able to really try. But I know it's the responsible thing to do.

35 weeks and 34 days. finally the days are less than the weeks. so nice to see!

and krissie i know what you mean i'm so sorry. very frustrating.

Yay mommy! He will be here in no time. I can't remember, did you ever announce a name for your little guy?

his name will be james :) simple and classy!!! :)

i'm so ready to meet him. :)

Krissie I hope it happens soon for you! Afm i think i am ready to call it quits. On cycle 10 and they are just getting longer and longer each time

Krissie I hope it happens soon for you! Afm i think i am ready to call it quits. On cycle 10 and they are just getting longer and longer each time

:hugs: how frustrating hun. I'm so sorry it's taken so long.

Quick update on me. I ovulated on my own on cd 12. It was unexpected but we had good timing. So af is due Sunday so I'm excited to see what happens.

how exciting krissie!!! everythign crossed for you!!!!

and rtebbe sometimes a break does good things for you. i totally understand.

Oooooo fingers crossed and sending lots of babydust Krissie! Stay away af.
For me it sucks because im a thinker and plan everything thing out crazily lol. Like jeez i already have a gender neutral hospital diaper bag packed and not even pregnant yet :/

rtebbe i'm a planner as well. so i totally understand what you're talking about.

I do too. In always thinking about how the due date for every cycle will fall and if it's good timing. I really over think everything.

8 dpo today and bfn. I totally expected it but I was excited to test. I haven't been able to since February so it was overdue.

ah krissie no testing before like 10dpo. and even that is early. i know you know but ahhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->