• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Had my 36 week gbs appt yesterday. He's measuring at 38 weeks! She said he has like no room at all, I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. Hes very low and head down. She said it's a very good possibility I won't make it to my next appt on thursday :happydance:

I got my bfp this morning at 10 dpo!! I cannot believe I am pregnant with my first non clomid baby. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
OMG Krissie congratulations very happy and excited for you a very happy and healthy 9 months!
I guess i am the last one to go now lol

Ah Krissie!!! Congratulations mama!! I'm so happy for you :)

Mommy - good luck with the last few weeks! I hope he decides to come a little early. I know you're anxious to meet the little guy!

Rtebbe - best of luck to you as well! Sending lots of baby dust.

My little sweet pea will be 6 weeks old on Monday. It's going by so fast!

Ah Krissie!!! Congratulations mama!! I'm so happy for you :)

Mommy - good luck with the last few weeks! I hope he decides to come a little early. I know you're anxious to meet the little guy!

Rtebbe - best of luck to you as well! Sending lots of baby dust.

My little sweet pea will be 6 weeks old on Monday. It's going by so fast!

i so am!!!! i'm in such painnnnnnnn i have started losing a little plug so hoping soon even though i know that means nothing.

And omg 6 weeks already?!

Congrats on your :bfp: Krissie! I'm thrilled for you, H&H 9 months. :happydance:

Mommy I hope it isn't too much longer for you, I'm sorry that you're so uncomfortable. The second time around was so much more comfortable for me at the end than the first time, I could have easily gone longer if DD had been willing to stay in.

Hey ladies. I apparently had another chemical. Af arrived yesterday 2 days late. :cry:

noooooooo krissie!!!!! :cry:

:(

kiki dd was a much easier pregnancy hands down, i was a little uncomfy but at the end same thing, i'd have been alright if she wasn't ready. I feel so bad being so impatient but ugh. I'm up tons during the night peeing, and there are always feet in the ribcage now. That didn't happen with dd til the very end either. Well, it's june now so hopefully anyday now he's gonna come out.

Oh Krissie i am so sorry! Big hugs!
For opks do you test with fmu? Im inly cd 12 and today's is lighter than yesterdays :/

Oh Krissie i am so sorry! Big hugs!
For opks do you test with fmu? Im inly cd 12 and today's is lighter than yesterdays :/

depends on the brand. normally, no, you don't ever test with fmu. They say the time line is between 10-8 pm. Best hours are 2-4. no drinking, or peeing for 2 hours prior to the test.

with dd i had to take them at 8 cause it was the only time i'd be home from work. with this one i did 4.

Krissie I'm so sorry hun. :cry: :hugs:

I took my OPKs between 2-4 pm every day starting on CD8 until I got my positive but on CD14 I tested once in the morning as well since that's when I was expecting my positive based on my last 2 cycles prior to TTC and I was right, positive OPK on CD14, FF confirmed O for CD15.

Hey ladies. So i have been testing twice a day 930am and 5pm. Yesterday afternoon (cd20) I thought it was positive so off to the donor i went we inseminated last night and this am. I did the soft cups overnight and then all day today. Then i tested and holy cow its definitely positive lol. Hoping i have my bases covered well and hoping that i get my bfp in 14-15 days. Well it wont be that long we all know i cant hold out like that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->