Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Are you not inseminating anymore hun? My opks say to dtd the day if te positive and the following three days cause that means it's coming

Unfortunately just yesterday and today as we are 2hrs apart and both working this weekend

Are you not inseminating anymore hun? My opks say to dtd the day if te positive and the following three days cause that means it's coming

Weare just dtd now and putting the softcups in after and doing it the day i get my positive so that we can sway for a girl... currently 6dpo and feels different this cycle, lots of pulling and tugging and crazy gassy, also had ewcm last night so not sure what thats about. I have to wait until friday to go pick up my internet preg tests so i havent drove myself nuts yet lol

So i promised i would be good and not test... lol ya right. 8dpo and bfn. Still super early but i was itchy to poas

Aww congratulations mommy!

Rtebbe- good luck with testing!

I have 10 more days until my gyn appt so I am hoping he helps me get a sticky bean.

Congratulations on your little man!!!

Krissie my fingers are crossed so darn tight for a sticky bean for you.

How bad are the old frer for evaps?

Rtebbe- on the old ste frer I have had one evap in literally at least a 100 tests.

Rtebbe- on the old ste frer I have had one evap in literally at least a 100 tests.

ok Thank you, I am 9dpo today and i tested with a Frer instead of a cheapie and either its and evap or an extremely very faint squinter, or i have line eye lol. Im hoping that it is a squinter, I have been feeling pressure and crampy and really tender breasts, since 5dpo, so who knows but before I get excited I am just going to stick with it being an evap. Since I have a 17day lp af isnt due untill the 28th according to fertility friend. im dying to test right now but since frer are crazy expensive I dont want to waste them for a bfn lol. ugh just frustrated and hopeful and i dont know lol

So 11 dpo today and upon taking another frer I got my bfp!!! Its like 5th pee of the day. Taken within 5mins. Please stick baby!!

Attachments

• 20160622_173517-640x480.jpg
    20160622_173517-640x480.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 4
How disappointing. There's still time so fx you get your sticky bean yet.

Son of a sorry rtebbe but def still early. When is a due?

Krissie checked your chart did you o yet? Looks like it!

Honestly mommy outside of temping I am not checking cm or opks so it's possible. But not really trying this cycle. I'm trying to focus on losing weight and enjoying my summer with ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->