• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

wooo hooo rtebbe!!!!! so glad to see!!!!!

and krissie, totally understand!!!

thanks so nervously excited!

How are you finding the age gap between the kids mommy?

I love the gap to be honest. I could not have had them closer. She is very independent and can understand a bit when I have to do something for the baby first. She helps out a ton and it's fantastic! She isn't angry that he sleeps in my room because on some level she gets it and can understand it's just cause he's brand new. So for an understanding level it's perfect. She was very needy earlier on and it wouldve been too hard to manage

Thats great to hear!!! Thats my biggest fear is because he will only be 28 months I'm not sure he will understand lol

probably won't get it. but he'll get used to it. personally we told dd immediately. When i was a kid my family didn't tell me. I visited my mom in the hosp one day and there was a baby with her. My advice- don't do that lol!

Wow I missed a lot!

Congrats mommy! I'm so glad he's finally here.

And rtebbe - HOORAY!! That's the best news ever!!

Krissie still got my fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way!

Hard to believe this time last year I had started trying for another baby! So crazy

Things happen so fast around here lol.
I told J he is going to be a big brother last night and he just looked at me perplexed and said puppy lmao

I got a good laugh out of it and told him in a couple years maybe lol. He already has 2 dogs and 3 chickens lol

i just took a frer so another 24ish hours later and its lighter than my first bfp on 11 dpo :(
unfortunetely im thinking chemical as im not due for af for another 4 days

In the evening Hun? Don't you dare get down til after shows up. I bet you it just was diluted. You still have a line!

Thats what i am thinking after i stopped freaking out. I was at work yesterday so I probably dark alot more fluids yesterday. We will just keep my fingers crossed and prey it goes well

My ic this am is same darkness as the one i took yesterday so im counting that as a plus atleast its not getting lighter

Sorry for my panic attack everyone. Did a 4hr hold with smu and its way darker

Attachments

• 20160625_144642-768x1024.jpg
    20160625_144642-768x1024.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member