• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

ok thank ypo thats what i was thinking I guess I can always ask at the drs on the 25th too but i have no patience

If you're trying to take a guess with Ramzi's it doesn't matter what side baby is on, it matters what side the placenta is on. It's also only accurate from 6-8 weeks. I'm glad that everything looked good! Sorry you didn't get any pictures though.

my placenta was in the exact same spot for both babies and i have a girl and a boy :shrug:

Haha totally just wondering what babe is already. I am thinking another boy but who knows. Only another 33weeks, boy its going to kill me

Ikr, I can hardly believe it myself! They grow up entirely too fast. :wacko:

DD's favorite thing to do now is roll all over the place. Ever since she figured out how to roll over both ways she just rolls and rolls and rolls. :haha:

How is everyone? its been really quiet lately.

im 9 weeks today and morning sickness is turned into all day and night sickness. I was actually woken up this morning to be sick, its so weird compared to my pregnancy with my ds. I have been having the weirdest cravings for really sour green apples for the last week

omg 9 weeks already?! that's nuts!

kiki awwwwww i remember the rolly days! <3

not much going on over here, well there is but i'm so busy i can't think straight. getting ready for our girls 5th birthday this weekend!

How exciting Thea is rolling!

Rtebbe- time is sure flying. Hopefully the all day sickness let's up soon.

Mommy- happy birthday to your girly!

Afm, now on another round of clomid. Last month I ovulated cd 7 or 8 and so obviously that didn't work. I increased my dose this cycle so hoping we get or sticky bean.

Yay rtebbe! Sorry about the all day sickness - I had that too and it lasted til about 16 weeks. I hope yours ends soon! I kept ginger candy in my drawer at work and ate carbs all day.

Krissie good luck this cycle!!

Mommy happy birthday to your daughter!

Libby is now 3 months old and just the happiest little baby ever. When she smiles and giggles she does it with her whole body - it's super cute. She also sleeps so well which is the complete opposite of my oldest.

I went back to work about 3 weeks ago and everything's going well so far. I feel like I come to work to relax because when I get home, it's chaos with the cooking, cleaning, pumping, laundry, bathing, and putting to bed. Then I collapse &#128522;

How exciting Thea is rolling!

Rtebbe- time is sure flying. Hopefully the all day sickness let's up soon.

Mommy- happy birthday to your girly!

Afm, now on another round of clomid. Last month I ovulated cd 7 or 8 and so obviously that didn't work. I increased my dose this cycle so hoping we get or sticky bean.

thanks krissie! and was wondering how things were getting on. Thinking of you and everything crossed this is your cycle!

Yay rtebbe! Sorry about the all day sickness - I had that too and it lasted til about 16 weeks. I hope yours ends soon! I kept ginger candy in my drawer at work and ate carbs all day.

Krissie good luck this cycle!!

Mommy happy birthday to your daughter!

Libby is now 3 months old and just the happiest little baby ever. When she smiles and giggles she does it with her whole body - it's super cute. She also sleeps so well which is the complete opposite of my oldest.

I went back to work about 3 weeks ago and everything's going well so far. I feel like I come to work to relax because when I get home, it's chaos with the cooking, cleaning, pumping, laundry, bathing, and putting to bed. Then I collapse &#128522;

i don't know how you working mamas do it!!! glad everything is going well!!! can't believe ds will be 7 weeks on saturday. omg! time is going so fast!!!

i will admit i can't wait for the party to be done, because then i can relax! i always want it to go perfect for her, which doesn't work so well when you are the worlds worst hostess.

Hi ladies!!! Trying to catch up a little bit because I've missed so much!!! It's so hard to catch up when I'm usually on my phone - my computer is up in the office (NOT conducive to babies/toddlers) and when I was active, it was usually on my lunch break at work! :winkwink: I go back to work at the end of this month, so you'll probably see me more often...

So, I hear some congratulations are in order!!! Rtebbe, pregnant?! That's AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: And I'm sure many of you have had your babies by now as well! Looking forward to (hopefully) catching up with you all!

AFM, Jacob's great - he's 5 months old now. Madelyn LOVES being a big sister - my greatest challenge is getting her to leave him alone once in a while :haha:

how are you krissie?!

and yeah it really is flying isn't it. i'll have a two month old on thursday :( too fast.

I'm okay, I'm on my third round of clomid. I think I finally ovulated last night but late for me on cd 22.

I will be switching to femara next cycle and have read great things about it.

i hope you won't need it either! i o'd on cd 21 and 22 for my cycles i conceived. i say it's a good number :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->