Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Oh no I hope she doesn't come for you! When is she due again?

I just feel like I got a positive test with my daughter so early. Like maybe 6-8 days before my period came. And the line was pretty dark. I'm so nervous that I'm going to have a hard time conceiving baby #2. I've read about so many women who have difficulty the 2nd time for some reason. Ugh. I know I'm early but I guess I'm just expecting to get the same result as I did with my daughter lol. And I'm not even sure when my period is ACTUALLY going to show up since it's still kind of all over the place. I'm assuming anytime from June 6-8.

Due the 1st but thinking might be a day or two early. No idea really. That's crazy that you got a positive so early with her! Maybe based on that timeline and when you think your next AF is due you could see a positive on like Sunday? That would be exciting! I doubt you will have a hard time conceiving at all. If you fell pregnant with her without even trying and then just had a chemical you will get it right away I'm sure!! I still feel like this is your cycle! Just don't stress about it and give it a couple of days to hopefully start showing up. Did you finally give up on using OPKs?

Okay so I sucked it up and used a FRER this morning.

Anything at all?!

I think if I move the laptop around and tilt the screen I MIGHT be able to see something in the works?? :shrug: It is still very early though, just a couple more days though and hopefully you will be seeing something!!

Yes my dr appointment which will include a first ultrasound is June 22 at 8:50 am, I'll be about 7.5 weeks!!!! I think it would be insane if my instincts were correct.. when pregnant with dd I knew from the beginning she was a girl.. we did a gender reveal party and me and dh went to buy supplies for the party and I picked up all the things I needed and met dh at checkout and he said where's the blue stuff (this was before the ultrasound so we still didn't know) and it literally didn't even cross my mind that he still thought it could be a boy .. I just knew , and I told my dr at every ultrasound "she/her".. lol. But could ones intuition be right about twins?!

That's so exciting!! Hopefully the time flies by for you! And the day after Father's Day, what a great gift for your DH!!! I did the same thing when pregnant with my DD, however I didn't get the "mommy gut" feeling until I was probably 12 weeks along, after that I was so certain she was a girl. I told my husband before our gender reveal we really didn't even need to do one because I was positive I was right. He, on the other hand, figured I was wrong because I was so sure I was right. What did you do for your gender reveal? I am just in love with gender reveals! :haha:

So CD 15 still negative OPK... maybe I'm not doing it right.. i do them with FMU then again around 7-9pm.... anyways been BD EOD and tonight is supposed to be BD night but i'm exhausted! and feel a little nauseous... blah! my nausea will not get in my way of TTC!.

Anyone ever gotten BFP and never seen a +OPK? Last month I saw a +OPK but only during like a 4 hour period.... this whole OPK business is soooo confusing to me....

I've always read it is the best to test close to 2pm. and to test as close to the same time every day if possible. If you have a short surge you definitely could have missed your surge, but if it's only CD15 for you it is very likely you just haven't O'd yet! How long are your cycles normally? Are you doing anything else to try and pinpoint O besides OPKs?

For our gender reveal we filled this giant (literally 3 ft) black balloon with TONS of pink confetti/glitter/sprinkles/flowers, we were outside with our family all around, we asked one last time what everyone thought "it" was, and they all said boy (no girls in that side of the family) then we popped the balloon and it all spilled out everywhere it was amazing, I'll look for pictures.. it was a special time, we all cried , they couldn't believe it was a girl!!!!

Oh no I hope she doesn't come for you! When is she due again?

I just feel like I got a positive test with my daughter so early. Like maybe 6-8 days before my period came. And the line was pretty dark. I'm so nervous that I'm going to have a hard time conceiving baby #2. I've read about so many women who have difficulty the 2nd time for some reason. Ugh. I know I'm early but I guess I'm just expecting to get the same result as I did with my daughter lol. And I'm not even sure when my period is ACTUALLY going to show up since it's still kind of all over the place. I'm assuming anytime from June 6-8.

Due the 1st but thinking might be a day or two early. No idea really. That's crazy that you got a positive so early with her! Maybe based on that timeline and when you think your next AF is due you could see a positive on like Sunday? That would be exciting! I doubt you will have a hard time conceiving at all. If you fell pregnant with her without even trying and then just had a chemical you will get it right away I'm sure!! I still feel like this is your cycle! Just don't stress about it and give it a couple of days to hopefully start showing up. Did you finally give up on using OPKs?

Ahh you're making me anxious waiting to see if you test lol

Yeah I am hoping that this weekend will actually show something on a test. I swear I keep seeing shadows or something! But it's probably just bad line eye haha. I took an OPK last night just to see since I stopped taking them for a bit. It was a negative. So I don't know what the heck was going on

I hope I don't have trouble conceiving. It's probably just me being anxious and nervous haha

For our gender reveal we filled this giant (literally 3 ft) black balloon with TONS of pink confetti/glitter/sprinkles/flowers, we were outside with our family all around, we asked one last time what everyone thought "it" was, and they all said boy (no girls in that side of the family) then we popped the balloon and it all spilled out everywhere it was amazing, I'll look for pictures.. it was a special time, we all cried , they couldn't believe it was a girl!!!!

Aw that's so wonderful!! You and your husband knew what you were having before the reveal, right? You should definitely try and post some pictures!! I have all kinds of ideas saved and I've seen where they also do multiple smaller black balloons and hang them from the ceiling then let the guests pop them, I assume only one would have pink/blue. I always thought those were cool ideas too!! Are you planning on doing a gender reveal this time around too??

Yeah I am hoping that this weekend will actually show something on a test. I swear I keep seeing shadows or something! But it's probably just bad line eye haha. I took an OPK last night just to see since I stopped taking them for a bit. It was a negative. So I don't know what the heck was going on

I hope I don't have trouble conceiving. It's probably just me being anxious and nervous haha

I don't think I will make it far enough in this cycle to even need to test lol but that's okay! I enjoy stalking you all as you test! :) Have you tried showing your DH any of the tests? That's crazy that you had so many positives! At least then finally went back to negative though.

Aw that's so wonderful!! You and your husband knew what you were having before the reveal, right? You should definitely try and post some pictures!! I have all kinds of ideas saved and I've seen where they also do multiple smaller black balloons and hang them from the ceiling then let the guests pop them, I assume only one would have pink/blue. I always thought those were cool ideas too!! Are you planning on doing a gender reveal this time around too??

Yeah that's wonderful!! I had so many ideas from before we chose that one... we aren't going to do a gender reveal this time because we are staying team yellow :happydance:... it's something I wanted so badly to do with dd but the anxiety of my previous losses and wanting to call her by name was a bit overwhelming and we had so much pressure from all sides to find out, so we did and it was amazing but this time for sure we are staying team yellow and we will find out at the birth!!!!

I don't think I will make it far enough in this cycle to even need to test lol but that's okay! I enjoy stalking you all as you test! :) Have you tried showing your DH any of the tests? That's crazy that you had so many positives! At least then finally went back to negative though.

Stalk all you want! I need another pair of eyes to help me look lol

I haven't shown him yet. I'm going to surprise him when I finally get a positive :D

Yeah I have no idea what was going on with those. I had dark positives for over a week!

Pink - I soooooo badly want to do a gender reveal this time! I don't have a ton of family though so it's hard to find something relatively small to do. I don't want to do a cake though. I might just do a picture or something

Pink - I soooooo badly want to do a gender reveal this time! I don't have a ton of family though so it's hard to find something relatively small to do. I don't want to do a cake though. I might just do a picture or something

Do it! We did with our DD and it was AMAZING!! besides I have TONS of ideas saved so I'm sure we could come up with something! :)

That would be so much fun brainstorming what to do! I'm excited already haha

Omggg I feel so nauseous all of the sudden. Definiately not making it up in my head lol. I haven't eaten anything different than I normally do but this wave of nausea just hit me this afternoon. As well as being so tired. Seriously with all these symptoms my bfp better be close :haha:

plus, it's way too early for there to be AF symptoms. Not due until around June 6-8. So fingers crossed this leads to something :happydance:

Hi ladies! I'm jumping over here from the WTT forums :) Hubby and I were planning on waiting until June or July to start trying but I ended up getting a faint positive on a test a few days ago and we all got excited. Unfortunately I started bleeding so the little bean didn't stick :cry: BUT it made us realize that we really want to start trying again!

I have an 8 month old daughter so if we do conceive this cycle, they will be about 18ish months apart! Ive heard a lot of great things about this age gap, and I'm hoping that it'll work great for us :)

Anyone else TTC baby #2?

Anyone trying to conceive #2 with a young little one? :flower: I'd love to be buddies!!

Testers!:​
:dust:

May Testers!:flow:
May 20
xxemmyxx - :witch:

May 25
pinkpassion - :bfp:

May 27
AngelofTroy - :witch:
LiLi2 - :witch:

May 31
hal423

June Testers!:flow:
June 1
ashleyg

June 2
daniyaaq

June10
Jess_11

We're hoping to have baby #2! DD is 2 years old and we want them not to be too far apart.

Omg ya'll! I took a Wondfo this morning and I SEE A LINE! :happydance: It's still pretty faint that my camera barely even shows it BUT I see it in person! Omggggg. I hope this actually leads to it getting darker :D

Omg ya'll! I took a Wondfo this morning and I SEE A LINE! :happydance: It's still pretty faint that my camera barely even shows it BUT I see it in person! Omggggg. I hope this actually leads to it getting darker :D

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!

I'm nervous to test agin tomorrow haha. I hope it wasn't a fluke

Woo-hoo!!!! That's just the news I needed!! If it's already showing there is no way it won't get darker quick!! I can't wait to see a picture once they start showing up on camera as well! I'm so happy for you! I knew it was your month! :)

I know I'm out now, my temp. has dropped. This is the first month I've actually temp'd for an entire cycle so I am not real sure how this works but I know it's not a good thing when your temp drops close to AF time. At least it's a nicer let down than AF is though! When are you going to test again? Waiting until the morning?

Yay! Congrats Ashley!

My temp dropped today too Miracles and I am pretty sure AF will show up sometime today. Oh well!

Yay! Congrats Ashley!

My temp dropped today too Miracles and I am pretty sure AF will show up sometime today. Oh well!

:sad1: Boo! Like I said this is my first full month charting. I did up until shortly after I ovulated two cycles ago, before we were trying. Then started to temp last cycle but started feeling crummy after a few days and it was messing with my temps so I gave up that cycle. I've stuck with it this time and have no idea what to expect. My chart usually isn't very pretty :? It is definitely far from the textbook, how you want it to look. Does your temp usually drop the morning AF is to start? Or can it be a day/couple days before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->