Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

This is my first cycle temping too and I realized that I need to get a bbt thermometer as I've been using just a regular one. When I was TTC #1, AF did show up the day of the temp drop though.

My chart hasn't been pretty either because I sleep horribly and wake up a lot every night.

AF hasn't shown up yet but feel like she'll be here before the day is over with.

Thinking of trying soy isoflavones next cycle because I'll be 35 in a couple weeks and I've heard it's good for the eggies.

Ashley - post a pic of your test!

This is my first cycle temping too and I realized that I need to get a bbt thermometer as I've been using just a regular one. When I was TTC #1, AF did show up the day of the temp drop though.

My chart hasn't been pretty either because I sleep horribly and wake up a lot every night.

AF hasn't shown up yet but feel like she'll be here before the day is over with.

Thinking of trying soy isoflavones next cycle because I'll be 35 in a couple weeks and I've heard it's good for the eggies.

Ashley - post a pic of your test!

That is a good point! When I first started I just bought a normal cheap thermometer at Walmart and have not looked into getting the right one. I'm going to order one right now so that I can have it here as soon as AF arrives and is over.

I totally understand the difficulty of getting a correct reading based on waking up in the middle of the night. I do the same thing. I'm either up cause my daughter stirs or because I have to pee five times in the middle of the night :dohh:

How long have you been trying?

This is cycle 2 trying for #2. I didn't temp last month - just used OPKs. I'm gonna get a bbt thermometer today too.

AF still hasn't shown up today - just wanna get it out of the way and move on to cycle 3!

Eeeek, Ashley! Can't wait for pics!

Yay! Congrats Ashley!

My temp dropped today too Miracles and I am pretty sure AF will show up sometime today. Oh well!

Omg ya'll! I took a Wondfo this morning and I SEE A LINE! :happydance: It's still pretty faint that my camera barely even shows it BUT I see it in person! Omggggg. I hope this actually leads to it getting darker :D

Woo-hoo!!!! That's just the news I needed!! If it's already showing there is no way it won't get darker quick!! I can't wait to see a picture once they start showing up on camera as well! I'm so happy for you! I knew it was your month! :)

I know I'm out now, my temp. has dropped. This is the first month I've actually temp'd for an entire cycle so I am not real sure how this works but I know it's not a good thing when your temp drops close to AF time. At least it's a nicer let down than AF is though! When are you going to test again? Waiting until the morning?

Thanks ladies!! I'm so mad that I can't take a picture of it to show you all. I hope that tomorrow morning its a lot darker and I'll be able to post it on here :D

Don't count yourself out ladies until :witch:

Alright ladies...tell me if you can kind of see something in this one?

Attachments

• what?!.jpg
    what?!.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 17
I see something!!! Fx'd this is the start of your bfp !!!!

I see something. I am going to test tomorrow morning. I was going to wait for AF to show but I will just try 1 test and if it's negative just wait.

Good luck Dom! My fingers are extra crossed for you :hugs:

This is cycle 2 trying for #2. I didn't temp last month - just used OPKs. I'm gonna get a bbt thermometer today too.

AF still hasn't shown up today - just wanna get it out of the way and move on to cycle 3!

I hear ya!! I've had my pre AF headache for three days now. Decent cramps off and on. It's like Ok get it, you're coming but do you have to torture me for days? Let's just get this show on the road and move on already. Ugh.

Not feeling so good about it this morning. Used FMU and cant find a line anywhere :(

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image2 (1).jpg
    image2 (1).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image3 (1).jpg
    image3 (1).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
Ashley, I went back and looked at all your opks and you had your darkest line on may 22nd so you probably actually o'd the 23rd or 24 meaning you would still only be 6-7 dpo... I know you want to count it from the digi but I personally would go off that super dark opk.. I have everything crossed for you!!!

Ashley, I went back and looked at all your opks and you had your darkest line on may 22nd so you probably actually o'd the 23rd or 24 meaning you would still only be 6-7 dpo... I know you want to count it from the digi but I personally would go off that super dark opk.. I have everything crossed for you!!!

I agree! I was just looking and remembered you had so many crazies OPK stay positive!!!!! Don't count yourself out until AF arrives :)

On another note... I finally got my +OPK last night at midnight lol. Woke DH from sleep and got to BDing. Just took another one and it's super dark woohoo. Now for a few days marathon of BD and FX we catch this eggie. Last cycle we missed the egg by a day or so. This cycle SMEP ensured we gave it the best chance possible. Very excited :)

Lol pink thank you for looking! I was just going off the divi because that one actually went back to nthe gatibe. The sticks didn't. I still think the sticks were faulty or something haha.

I'm hoping on Monday I'll get a better positive. I'll be only 5ish days away from my period

Haha vj! I love that you woke your hubby up!

He really didn't mind it at all either lol. We have a really strong sex life so that's pretty normal for one of us to do a midnight session lol. And after showing him this morning's +OPK he is even more motivated. He really wants a baby now! :) what's funny is hat I went to use his phone yesterday to make dinner reservations, and I saw a google he did about diets and things he could do to ensure he had the healthiest sperm. I thought it was sooo cute but I didn't let him know I saw it lol. He's not really the kind of guy to do that so it really solidifies to me the fact that he is 100%in for having a baby. I am more in love than ever now lol or maybe it's the O hormones making me feel that way

Is anyone else a bit scared of being pregnant again? I feel really guilty and selfish, but I hated pregnancy. I'm desperate for another child, but I am frightened of the 9 months leading up to it. I had really awful sickness last time and had to have weeks off work and take anti emetic meds. I am dreading that with a toddler to take care of. Then again I worry that I'm jinxing myself by feeling this way and so it'll never happen. :( and that scares me more!

Little silly things keep putting me off like friends visiting in July and I'll never be able to hide it if I am pregnant by then as they're arranging a food and drink tour including a cider festival :dohh:

Is anyone else a bit scared of being pregnant again? I feel really guilty and selfish, but I hated pregnancy. I'm desperate for another child, but I am frightened of the 9 months leading up to it. I had really awful sickness last time and had to have weeks off work and take anti emetic meds. I am dreading that with a toddler to take care of. Then again I worry that I'm jinxing myself by feeling this way and so it'll never happen. :( and that scares me more!

Little silly things keep putting me off like friends visiting in July and I'll never be able to hide it if I am pregnant by then as they're arranging a food and drink tour including a cider festival :dohh:

YES!! I've been this way for so long! I'm finally getting a little better but I still worry so much. I had such an easy pregnancy and loved every minute of it with my daughter but I'm worried it will be opposite this time. After having her I'm down to weighing not very much and then for a while I got to where I was pretty sick, almost like bad morning sickness, and it was terrible. I was miserable and almost depressed because I felt just awful for not being able to take care of my baby like I should so I'm worried that getting pregnant again it will be that bad if not worse. It's so terrible of me but sometimes, like now for instance, I've had a hormone headache/migraine for three days waiting for AF to arrive and I occasionally feel myself being almost relieved like "oh okay well maybe it's better to give my body time to get better before I have another baby" but then I'm like wait what am I thinking, I want a sibling for my daughter so bad! I'm also so worried about delivering again :blush: I've said for the last few months, before we started trying, that I'm so ready for another baby right now I just wish someone would have it for me! :haha: And it makes me so sad because I was totally opposite from this the first time around :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->