Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Not feeling so good about it this morning. Used FMU and cant find a line anywhere :(

I totally agree with the others, it is still possibly very early for you!! Give it time and we will be seeing pictures of a really good looking :bfp:!!

:thumbup:

Thanks for the support ladies. I start getting period type cramping and a backache last night.kind of like AF is coming :( hope not.

Is anyone else a bit scared of being pregnant again? I feel really guilty and selfish, but I hated pregnancy. I'm desperate for another child, but I am frightened of the 9 months leading up to it. I had really awful sickness last time and had to have weeks off work and take anti emetic meds. I am dreading that with a toddler to take care of. Then again I worry that I'm jinxing myself by feeling this way and so it'll never happen. :( and that scares me more!

Little silly things keep putting me off like friends visiting in July and I'll never be able to hide it if I am pregnant by then as they're arranging a food and drink tour including a cider festival :dohh:

YES!! I've been this way for so long! I'm finally getting a little better but I still worry so much. I had such an easy pregnancy and loved every minute of it with my daughter but I'm worried it will be opposite this time. After having her I'm down to weighing not very much and then for a while I got to where I was pretty sick, almost like bad morning sickness, and it was terrible. I was miserable and almost depressed because I felt just awful for not being able to take care of my baby like I should so I'm worried that getting pregnant again it will be that bad if not worse. It's so terrible of me but sometimes, like now for instance, I've had a hormone headache/migraine for three days waiting for AF to arrive and I occasionally feel myself being almost relieved like "oh okay well maybe it's better to give my body time to get better before I have another baby" but then I'm like wait what am I thinking, I want a sibling for my daughter so bad! I'm also so worried about delivering again :blush: I've said for the last few months, before we started trying, that I'm so ready for another baby right now I just wish someone would have it for me! :haha: And it makes me so sad because I was totally opposite from this the first time around :cry:

I am SO glad that I'm not the only one! I feel awful even thinking it because I want another baby so much. Our son was a complete surprise and in a way that was easier because I didn't have a chance to second guess whether or not it was the 'right time'. I thought it would be fun to plan a pregnancy but I'm not enjoying it at all!

Thanks for the support ladies. I start getting period type cramping and a backache last night.kind of like AF is coming :( hope not.

Cramping doesn't have to mean AF! Fingers crossed for you!!

I am SO glad that I'm not the only one! I feel awful even thinking it because I want another baby so much. Our son was a complete surprise and in a way that was easier because I didn't have a chance to second guess whether or not it was the 'right time'. I thought it would be fun to plan a pregnancy but I'm not enjoying it at all!

I feel terrible too but I think it's natural! Especially with the second kid. I planned with my daughter and thought it would be the same feelings the second time around but it's so different. I almost wish I would have just gotten pregnant without planning for a second baby so I wouldn't have so much time to think about it.

No one is out until AF shows!! Fingers crossed!

After my temp dip yesterday, I figured AF would show up but she still isn't here and my temp went back up this morning. I tested and BFN but have no idea what's going on! I'm 11dpo today....

Two more tests from this afternoon...still cant see anything :/

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 3
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1
No one is out until AF shows!! Fingers crossed!

After my temp dip yesterday, I figured AF would show up but she still isn't here and my temp went back up this morning. I tested and BFN but have no idea what's going on! I'm 11dpo today....

From everything I read the other day it sounds like you had an implantation dip!! :happydance: If so you probably wouldn't be able to see it on a test yet. Fx'd that's what happened!!

Tests from this morning...still nothing

Attachments

• pg1.jpg
    pg1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
  • pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pg3.jpg
    pg3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
You're still very early Ashley! Don't give up hope!

I am 12dpo today and tested again since AF still not here. Anyone see anything? I darkened the pic a bit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8
Wow, I miss a day and a half and I'm SO far behind.. I read through the last two pages and I'm not caught up lol
So... I've been gone because this weekend has been crazy. DH put in an overtime shift and since it's been so hot DD and I have been down near water trying to keep cool and walking the pooches lots when it's cooler so they don't go stir crazy from being kept in with the AC all day.

Anyway,now for the good news. This morning I got my BFP!!!:happydance::kiss: and I'm terrified lol- all of a sudden I think is my body where I wanted it to be (health wise), will DD be okay when I'm at the hospital?!
what clued me in was my temp this morning of 36.87 but here are my symptoms...similar to last time with DD:

AWFUL sleeps...too hot
Not craving a mother load of carbs like usual but rather healthy foods
(definitely ate more sweets than normal the last two nights lol)
Sore BBs
Mood swiiiiings
that is IT!!!

I'm sitting beside DH while DD sleeps and I'm just dying to tell him.. I've put baby donuts in a little bowl with the test underneath and I'm giving that to him with coffee and a little card once she wakes up.. I'll be checking back in to see some other BFP announcements:hugs:

Wow, I miss a day and a half and I'm SO far behind.. I read through the last two pages and I'm not caught up lol
So... I've been gone because this weekend has been crazy. DH put in an overtime shift and since it's been so hot DD and I have been down near water trying to keep cool and walking the pooches lots when it's cooler so they don't go stir crazy from being kept in with the AC all day.

Anyway,now for the good news. This morning I got my BFP!!!:happydance::kiss: and I'm terrified lol- all of a sudden I think is my body where I wanted it to be (health wise), will DD be okay when I'm at the hospital?!
what clued me in was my temp this morning of 36.87 but here are my symptoms...similar to last time with DD:

AWFUL sleeps...too hot
Sore BBs
Mood swiiiiings
that is IT!!!

I'm sitting beside DH while DD sleeps and I'm just dying to tell him.. I've put baby donuts in a little bowl with the test underneath and I'm giving that to him with coffee and a little card once she wakes up.. I'll be checking back in to see some other BFP announcements:hugs:

Congratulations! That is awesome! So happy for you and wish you a perfectly wonderful 9 months ahead! :)

I am 12dpo today and tested again since AF still not here. Anyone see anything? I darkened the pic a bit

I think I might be able to! I really bet you start to see something based on your temps! Can't wait to see it!

I agree, it's still early Ashley, don't get discouraged!

I can see anything yet :(

AWFUL sleeps...too hot
Sore BBs
Mood swiiiiings
that is IT!!!

Omg congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Have you made your first doctor appt yet?

I think I might be able to! I really bet you start to see something based on your temps! Can't wait to see it!

I agree, it's still early Ashley, don't get discouraged!

Thanks girly :) I'm hoping sometime this week I'll start to see something!

I hope you do!! AF got me last night (with the worst migraine that made me puke, nice to see you again :witch: ) I'm actually just glad it's here and my migraine is gone. I'm going to hang around and see what other good news comes from this board though! :thumbup:

I'm actually really okay with it. After trying so long with my daughter I didn't have my hopes up at all so the let down was easy :) especially with my dropping temps and the migraine relief it brought. Just ready to start the process again!

I don't think I see anything in that one either but maybe tomorrow's test will have something!

I took another pic of mine after it dried. I think I see a little something or am I crazy?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g