Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Anything?!

I can't see anything but maybe it's because it still looks kind of wet :shrug: Were you able to see anything in that one??

I don't think I see anything in that one either but maybe tomorrow's test will have something!

I took another pic of mine after it dried. I think I see a little something or am I crazy?

I see something!! At the top of where the test line should be, I see at least half of a line starting! If you had an implantation dip in temp just a day or two ago I bet that line will start to darken in a day or two!

You're still very early Ashley! Don't give up hope!

I am 12dpo today and tested again since AF still not here. Anyone see anything? I darkened the pic a bit

I can see anything yet :(

Wow, I miss a day and a half and I'm SO far behind.. I read through the last two pages and I'm not caught up lol
So... I've been gone because this weekend has been crazy. DH put in an overtime shift and since it's been so hot DD and I have been down near water trying to keep cool and walking the pooches lots when it's cooler so they don't go stir crazy from being kept in with the AC all day.

Anyway,now for the good news. This morning I got my BFP!!!:happydance::kiss: and I'm terrified lol- all of a sudden I think is my body where I wanted it to be (health wise), will DD be okay when I'm at the hospital?!
what clued me in was my temp this morning of 36.87 but here are my symptoms...similar to last time with DD:

AWFUL sleeps...too hot
Not craving a mother load of carbs like usual but rather healthy foods
(definitely ate more sweets than normal the last two nights lol)
Sore BBs
Mood swiiiiings
that is IT!!!

I'm sitting beside DH while DD sleeps and I'm just dying to tell him.. I've put baby donuts in a little bowl with the test underneath and I'm giving that to him with coffee and a little card once she wakes up.. I'll be checking back in to see some other BFP announcements:hugs:

Omg congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Have you made your first doctor appt yet?

Thank you!!! I'm still watching posts so I can see your BFP ...any day now!:hugs:
How are you feeling?? Forgive me if I'm making you repeat, but it is tough to go back and hunt down responses...what was your temp this morning?? any new symptoms?:happydance:

No doc appt yet! I'll call them first thing Monday morning...sucky thing is I have to drive an hour and a half to see him. There is a huge doc shortage here and our small town is no exception lol. I'm concerned because of my hypothyroidism.. I will obsess until I get my blood work done tomorrow (i have a tsh standing order thankfully) and hopefully I'll be able to get in right away to see him.

I don't think I see anything in that one either but maybe tomorrow's test will have something!

I took another pic of mine after it dried. I think I see a little something or am I crazy?

I see that one!

I can't see anything but maybe it's because it still looks kind of wet :shrug: Were you able to see anything in that one??!

I can't see anything on that one. Took one of zeal arts 88cent tests and still bfn :(

Thank you!!! I'm still watching posts so I can see your BFP ...any day now!:hugs:
How are you feeling?? Forgive me if I'm making you repeat, but it is tough to go back and hunt down responses...what was your temp this morning?? any new symptoms?:happydance:

No doc appt yet! I'll call them first thing Monday morning...sucky thing is I have to drive an hour and a half to see him. There is a huge doc shortage here and our small town is no exception lol. I'm concerned because of my hypothyroidism.. I will obsess until I get my blood work done tomorrow (i have a tsh standing order thankfully) and hopefully I'll be able to get in right away to see him.

Aw thanks so much girl:hugs: I hope I see something soon. It's awful just waiting!

I feel just really tired and have been having more mood swings lol! I know that it can't be my period because it's too far for me to be feeling any PMS. Usually I'm not ever this tired either before AF. Just weird feeling all this and not getting a positive test! I don't temp so I honestly have no idea haha. I'm just going by my other symptoms

I hope you're able to be seen soon! But I'm sure everything will be fine :D be sure you update when you go!

Still negative :(

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
:wave: hi ladies, may i join you all?

this is my first official cycle ttc #2.

opks are on their way. i'm also temping. probably going to do the ferning microscope as well.

would love some buddies. i'm excited and slightly nervous.

Ugh... that's frustrating!!!!
Well, you're still feeling really tired and that can be a sign. It can be really discouraging to see those negatives though.
I have to say that feeling HOT is my biggest symptom (along with tearfulness)

hang in there:hugs:

Today's FREE

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
But the others are still completely negative

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
:wave: hi ladies, may i join you all?

this is my first official cycle ttc #2.

opks are on their way. i'm also temping. probably going to do the ferning microscope as well.

would love some buddies. i'm excited and slightly nervous.

Welcome! What is the ferning microscope??

Ugh... that's frustrating!!!!
Well, you're still feeling really tired and that can be a sign. It can be really discouraging to see those negatives though.
I have to say that feeling HOT is my biggest symptom (along with tearfulness)

hang in there:hugs:

Thanks :) it's just frustrating not seeing that positive yet

Welcome mommyxofxone!

Ashley I know the frustration of the constant BFNs! Every time I test I just know I'm gonna see a line pop up any minute and then I get so mad when it stays white. You still have plenty of time though!

Miracle - AF finally came for me this morning too so we can start the next cycle together!
I'm kinda happy because at least I know my luteal phase is long enough now. I was a little worried before because it was only about 10 days and I took prenatals and vitamin C this time and it increased to 13 days :)

Welcome mommyxofxone!

Ashley I know the frustration of the constant BFNs! Every time I test I just know I'm gonna see a line pop up any minute and then I get so mad when it stays white. You still have plenty of time though!

Miracle - AF finally came for me this morning too so we can start the next cycle together!
I'm kinda happy because at least I know my luteal phase is long enough now. I was a little worried before because it was only about 10 days and I took prenatals and vitamin C this time and it increased to 13 days :)

Aw bummer! I really thought your temp dip was a good sign!! But good for you! That's so awesome that you were able to increase your LP!! I can't tell if my AF is going to be pretty short this month or what :shrug: It has already seemed to slow down quite a bit and it hasn't been long at all. They've been shorter ever since I had my daughter but not this short. How long does the :witch: usually hang around for you?

I totally forgot to post my newest test here

Do you all see it too?!?!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 20
And one of the other ladies in another thread tweaked it for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 14
Thanks ladies. Good to be trying again.

The ferning microscope is this awesome little unit I ordered, that's just that- a microscope. It's tiny- and you test in the am before you eat or drink.

It takes one tiny pinpoint of spit (lol ) and then like five minutes when it's dry you look through and if there's a pattern that looks like a fern it means you're ovulating :)

Miracles - usually I have AF pretty heavy for 2 days then medium for one day and then it's gone. Before I had my daughter my cycles were all over the place - some times I would go 3-4 months without AF. But since I had her they've been like clockwork with short LPs.

Ashley I do see something but the tweak makes the line look a little slanted? Fingers crossed for you!

I see something too ashley but is it slanted in real life or just the angle of the test? I'm looking forward to more tests!!!

In real life it's straight! Lol. I think the arrows are crooked and I tilted the test so it makes it look weird :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->