Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

So tested today, and I see a faint...will test again Thursday.

Attachments

• 20150602_092302.jpg
    20150602_092302.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
Anyone else finding actually :sex: difficult with another child in the house?! I swear our son just seems to know that something is different, normally we have a half decent sex life but twice in the last few days he's woken up at just the wrong time! Ahhh!

maria that's awesome!!!!!! congrats!!!!! h&h 9 months!

angel no actually thank goodness my dd sleeps like a rock!!! We lock the door though just in case.

I think I am just going to wait for AF to show up...
this mornings test:

Attachments

• nope1.jpg
    nope1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
  • last .jpg
    last .jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
Congrats to all the BFPs! So exciting!

You still have time Ashley - when is AF due?

Thank hal. I dont really know when AF is due. Anytime from 6-9 I would guess...but it could be longer since I'm still irregulrar

I also took an OPK just to see...and it's postive???

Attachments

• still.jpg
    still.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 8
Wow!!! I missed a few days and so many updates!!!
First off congrats to the ladies who got their BFP!!:happydance:
Second, sorry to all the ladies who had the :witch: show up :(
And Ashley... Gosh I'm so so frustrated for you! Come on BFP SHOW UP!!! Or AF so at least you'll know :/

Well for me AF is due in a couple of days and then it will officially be our first cycle trying for baby #2. I feel like I'm somewhat getting cold feet. :cry: I was super excited to start TTC and now the longer I wait the more uncertain I get. Kinda feeling like the other ladies who said they felt guilty because pregnancy worried them.
My first pregnancy was perfect up until 38 weeks where my water started randomly trickling and thenthey made me go in for induction and I spend 5 days in hospital, 2 days in labour. It sucked!
Also kinda worried about how a new baby will change our family dynamic since our girl is almost 5 now and we get a bit more "freedom". <- that sounds super selfish...
Anyway that's where I'm at.

Not selfish at all, mamabird. My son is only 12 months, but we have such a good routine going that it worries me to TTC. We tried last month and when AF showed, I got cold feet about this month. I'm now CD 8 and not even sure we are going to try this month. We are so on the fence again. I've been offered a temporary "job" of training and working someone's horse, which I can't do while pregnant. Riding is such a huge part of who I am that I think I'm going to take the opportunity, even if that means putting off TTC for a few months. I also may start watching a baby in my home, so there is that too. Funny how things can change in just a couple weeks time.

Wow!!! I missed a few days and so many updates!!!
First off congrats to the ladies who got their BFP!!:happydance:
Second, sorry to all the ladies who had the :witch: show up :(
And Ashley... Gosh I'm so so frustrated for you! Come on BFP SHOW UP!!! Or AF so at least you'll know :/

Well for me AF is due in a couple of days and then it will officially be our first cycle trying for baby #2. I feel like I'm somewhat getting cold feet. :cry: I was super excited to start TTC and now the longer I wait the more uncertain I get. Kinda feeling like the other ladies who said they felt guilty because pregnancy worried them.
My first pregnancy was perfect up until 38 weeks where my water started randomly trickling and thenthey made me go in for induction and I spend 5 days in hospital, 2 days in labour. It sucked!
Also kinda worried about how a new baby will change our family dynamic since our girl is almost 5 now and we get a bit more "freedom". <- that sounds super selfish...
Anyway that's where I'm at.

Thanks Mamabird...I hope something happens in the next fews days. I am losing my patience waiting around!

ashley i think i read somewhere that the hormone is present that makes the opks darker- like throughout your cycle? so it really doesn't mean anything unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->