Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

mommyofone, yeah I figured lol. But idk I've read so many things about it too. It could mean pregnancy but it could also mean AF is on the way...so I'm just waiting now I guess.

Have you tried the digis Ashleg. I tried my opks at around 4DPO and they were all stark white then from 8DPO they became dark, im guessing that indicated the pregnancy.

I dida few CB digi OPKs. It was all negative digis but positive test strips for a while then finally got my postive digi and a positive OPK at the same time. That was May 21. But then for like a week after that, my OPKs were STILL super dark...and I think pinkpassion said that she thought my darkest OPK was on May 22. So I don't know how many dpo I really am or if I even actually ovulated this cycle.

I read somewhere that if you have a long surge (which I'm guessing I did since I had almost a week of straight dark positive OPKs) that it could make it HARDER to conceive? Or that you possibly didn't ovulate? That makes me so nervous to think about..

DH and I dtd everyday during the week of my positive OPKs and even before I started using the OPK test strips. So if I dont get a positive test this cycle, I am going to be really confused..

So I'm obviously I'm a POAS addict and couldnt even hold out for more than a half a day lol! But anyways I decided to take an OPK and a Wondfo..

Wondfo I think shows a light line and OPK isnt a positive any longer...can anyone else see a line on the Wondfo or am I nuts?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
I see it!!! Just make sure you dip your hcg test before your opk and that they never touch, otherwise it will give you a false positive hcg test!!!
Can't wait for this mornings tests!!!

wow i didn't know that about the tests and the dipping and touching. i've never done it, but it's good info to know!

Yep, it's annoying ... a lady I follow had it happen. Last month and it was really sad... and I've seen it happen multiple times to people in the years I've been on here!!!

I definitely see the line on that OPK!!!! Can't wait to see this morning's test!!!

Thanks pink! I read about that somewhere.

Here is this mornings FRER....it's still super light. In person I think there is a pretty light pink line...but I'm not going to get too excited since it's still hardly even noticeable.

Attachments

• LLqcPEY.jpg
    LLqcPEY.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
Here is the inverted pic as well.

Attachments

• 633bbfba9f82485018315812e8f995b2.jpg
    633bbfba9f82485018315812e8f995b2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
sorry hun i don't see it, but that doesn't mean a darn thing. i know thta in person it's different than a photo.

Hi ladies - can I join you all? For now I'll just be a cheerleader but we'll be back on the TTC train in July.

I have a daughter who is 3.5, and we have suffered two losses since November. So now we are waiting until July 10 to do some testing with our doc and see what we can find out. More info in my journal in case anyone is curious.

Read back a little bit in this thread, congrats to the bfps!!! I love seeing all of them, gives me hope and helps me hold out until we can try again. Ashley I hope this is your month!

Peed on another FRER..

cant tell if its an indent or if the line is pink. It's so light

Attachments

• pink?.jpg
    pink?.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi ladies - can I join you all? For now I'll just be a cheerleader but we'll be back on the TTC train in July.

I have a daughter who is 3.5, and we have suffered two losses since November. So now we are waiting until July 10 to do some testing with our doc and see what we can find out. More info in my journal in case anyone is curious.

Read back a little bit in this thread, congrats to the bfps!!! I love seeing all of them, gives me hope and helps me hold out until we can try again. Ashley I hope this is your month!

Of course feel free to follow! And thank you :) I hope it's my month too lol.

I'm sorry about your losses :(

welcome hun!! glad to have you. sorry about your losses :(

Peed on another FRER..

cant tell if its an indent or if the line is pink. It's so light

aw hun i still don't see anything. hold of a day and test the next. what dpo are you again?

afm: opks came yesterday, and now just waiting to finish up :witch: so i can start planning out my opk poas! ttc sucks. lol

(Im)patiently waiting for this morning's test, Ashley!

Not even close to positive. I am probably going to stop testing and just wait for af to show up.

Attachments

• out.jpg
    out.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
Oh no, so sorry Ashley! Maybe it's still too early?

Mommyxo I agree all the planning is so frustrating! It takes a lot of mental and emotional energy.

Okay ladies I have a question!!!
I was rereading my other thread and looking back at my positive OPKs...I got a Positive OPK AND Digi on May 21....but I got my darkest positive test strip (like test line was waaaaay darker than the control) on May 24 and 25. Then I think the test was negative the next day...Would you go off of the digi or the test strip on May 25? If I go off the strip I'd be about 10/11 DPO today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->