Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I'd go off the strip, personally. Since it was negative the following day, I'd imagine that is when you actually ovulated.

I would count the day it was negative as O day making you really only 9dpo, plenty of time to get a bfp

Thanks ladies. I'll see if I can find both of the pictures just to see.

It just feels weird that I would only be like 9 or 10 dpo and my period is supposed to be here in a few days

Okay so here they are...May 21 & May 25

Attachments

• pos1.jpg
    pos1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5
  • pos2.jpg
    pos2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 7
And I think you said it Pink in another thread....the cramps yesterday could have been implantation cramping. Which would make sense if I did actually O on the 25th.

Oh lord. After all this confusion I better get a positive ;)

i would never go by clearblue. those tests have said some pretty whacky things for people i know personally and on the site. I never use them.

Hi ladies! My DD just turned 2 in May & we are trying for #2 also! Would love to join in on the fun with you all! ☺️

mommyofone, really? I've always thought they were supposed to be a good brand lol. I guess I'll just count myself as like 9/10DPO today then since I'll go off of the May 25th one.

Welcome BellaRosa!! :)

Thank you! For sure thought I was going to see another 1 line, I also just took the digital FRER and it said YES!

Here is the other test, it is hard to see the first one in the picture.

Attachments

• pg 2.jpg
    pg 2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
We are super similar! lol. Last period was May 9 and positive OPK was May 25 :D

Yeah all negative so far :/ not having much hope

Yeah all negative so far :/ not having much hope

Don't give up! We have been trying since October and every month nothing, was not expecting to see anything so very surprised, hoping everything goes good, I am older, 36 so I worry a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->