Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Thanks! I'm hoping this is our month. I got some bad cramping yesterday that only lasted for a few hours...but I felt pressure in my back and stomach all day. But today I've felt fine all day!

From everything I'm reading it sounds like implantation cramping...so I'm hoping that I'll get a positive within the next few days. Af is due Saturday or later so I guess I'm still in the game :/

I had cramping yesterday so thought I would for sure start my period today or tomorrow.

mommyofone, really? I've always thought they were supposed to be a good brand lol. I guess I'll just count myself as like 9/10DPO today then since I'll go off of the May 25th one.

Welcome BellaRosa!! :)

They definitely are supposed to be a good brand, but i've heard of a lot of ladies not being able to get a good O date, and then for pregnancy too i've known ladies where it said they weren't pg and every other test said they were. they're not as sensitive as the frers and cheapies it seems. funny, we pay out the nose for these tests and they aren't right!

In shock!

congrats!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

welcome bella!

Well still negative test today...just waiting for AF to show up

Sorry ashley!!! But if implantation happened the day before you may not get a test until tomorrow or the next day!!

Congrats Dom!!! Wonderful news!

Ashley it definitely could still be too early - looking back at my positives I never even got a faint before 12DPO, so it could just be that your hcg doesn't rise as quickly. You're not out until you're out!

Thanks ladies. But I couldnt help but test anyways :haha:

Got this within the time limit...

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 22
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13
O yeah!!! See there, that may very well be the start of your bfp !!!!! :happydance:

I know it's a blue dye so I dont want to get too excited.

But.... :wohoo:

Honestly if it came up instantly and it's nice and thick... I would get excited too!!!

Ahhhhhhh I knooooow! But I always hear the sad stories of false BFP's with these tests so I'm trying not to get my hopes way up.

But it def came up instantly and nice and thick. So maybe this is it?

Hi. I'm new to this but here's my question I had my period 2 weeks ago on May 11th, 2015 it last about 6 days, since then I have been having unprotected sex some days my bf would ejaculate inside me and other times he would pull out, then on May 31st, 2015 I went to the restroom because I felt or what I though was discharge but onstead it was a spot of dark brown blood I wiped and there was just very light creamy brown and that was it; could it be implantation bleeding? My period is set to start June 8th, 2014. since then my breast have been tingly for 2 days I checked and colostrum came out, I have a 2 year old daughter and stopped breast feeding her 1 2 months ago. I've been feeling light headed and been having yellow creamy discharge, I was bloated for awhile up until the 3 of June when my belly went flat, although when I lay down I can feel a lump on the left side of my stomach. i took a pregnancy test today like 25 minutes ago and it was negative.. Could I still be pregnant and just tested too soon? I took it with the first response pregnancy test, my period is due in 3 days, so could it have been soon or am I not pregnant?:cry:

Hah, so I just looked back through my pictures of my first test I took when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter.

Top is my daughters test and bottom is todays test :baby:

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 17
Ahhhhhhh I knooooow! But I always hear the sad stories of false BFP's with these tests so I'm trying not to get my hopes way up.

But it def came up instantly and nice and thick. So maybe this is it?

Are you testing again in the am ashley?

afm- cd 6. i've got nothing.

Thanks Bella!

Mommyofone, yeah I will try to test with a FRER. hopefully this wasn't a false positive!

Ugh...I'm so nervous to test tomorrow morning. I've been having low backache all day and I'm worried that it's just AF on her way :( I'm just so convinced I'm not going to see a positive line on the FRER after hearing all the warnings of false positive blue dye tests :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->