Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Test Ashley, I'm so nervous and anxious to see

Ashley, if they were that bad, all blue due tests would be off the market. You got a BFP on a blue dye with your DD. This won't be any different!

I totally get where you're coming from though.... With my DD, I got my BFP on a FRER & refused to do any further testing bc I had the same fear 😂

I'm seriously crying right now. I don't understand

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 20
Also dipped these....think I see a shadow maybe?

Attachments

• negative.jpeg
    negative.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 8
  • UvKLWiN.jpg
    UvKLWiN.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 10
Ashley, when I blow up your FRER test (I'm on my iphone) I can see a very slight pink line! May be just my phone, but I swear I see something there!

I thought I saw something too and a few ladies on another thread say they see something...but I'm just not trusting it. I feel like I implanted on wednesday because I only had one day of cramping...wouldnt a test show up by now if I was pregnant?

Ashley can take (From what i read) almost another WEEK after implantation for your test to show positive. Like 5-6 days. so if that's true, would be too early still.

As for the blue dye, I had the same thing happened. Two blue dye tests (looked exactly like yours) and negative pink dye tests. After that, i never did a blue dye again. Af showed up.

I just don't trust them.

I hope that's not the case for you though hun. but personally i wouldn't buy them again!

I feel like I can see a shadow on the ICs - not on the FRER but the lighting is bad there and they always seem to show up later (for me at least). When the line shows up depends a lot on how fast your hcg rises - do you remember when you got a positive with your daughter? Could be a couple more days for sure.

Backache is always the first sign of AF for me too so I absolutely hate them!!!

Ashley can take (From what i read) almost another WEEK after implantation for your test to show positive. Like 5-6 days. so if that's true, would be too early still.

As for the blue dye, I had the same thing happened. Two blue dye tests (looked exactly like yours) and negative pink dye tests. After that, i never did a blue dye again. Af showed up.

I just don't trust them.

I hope that's not the case for you though hun. but personally i wouldn't buy them again!

Thanks. Yeah I'll test maybe tomorrow or on Monday...it's just so frustrating :/

I feel like I can see a shadow on the ICs - not on the FRER but the lighting is bad there and they always seem to show up later (for me at least). When the line shows up depends a lot on how fast your hcg rises - do you remember when you got a positive with your daughter? Could be a couple more days for sure.

Backache is always the first sign of AF for me too so I absolutely hate them!!!

I never get a backache this long before AF though so I have no idea whats going on...I keep waiting for it to start but nothing...and the hpts all show nothing too...so I'm confused

We werent trying for my daughter but I know I got a positive like a week before my period was due

Ashley - I got my BFP at 10 DPO which was CD22 with my DD. I checked back at my chart for cramping & an "implantation dip" & got them at 5-6 DPO last time. If I really did implant at 5 DPO, and got my BFP at 10 DPO, and if you're like me, you would get your BFP on Monday.

Wow, that was random logic, but it makes sense in my mind!!! Lol. Bottom line - retest Monday! Personally, I still think you're pregnant!!

AFM, if I O'd on CD 12 (like I think I did, although FF doesn't seem to agree) I may have just gotten my "implantation dip" this morning. I had cramping yesterday. Which is just like when I conceived my DD. FX! ☺️

Lol thanks Bella. Thats what my husband says too. If I did implant on Wednesday I guess it makes sense that it wouldnt show up just yet....so we'll see. Plus all these random cramps and pinches I've been getting arent what usually happens before AF so I hoping it's a bfp

Aw, sorry to hear that Ashley! Fingers crossed that this month will be it for both of us!

Af showed up this morning

So sorry, I know how disappointing it is. Even thought I got a BFP now I am so worried about everything going good and not having a M/C. Trying to just relax but it's hard!

Thank you hal & Dom.

I'll be trying a few different things this cycle and hopefully will see a positive test this month

I'm so sorry ashley!!! I have everything crossed for you this cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->