Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Can I join in here too? I have a 2 yr old (nearly 3) DD and have been trying for number 2 since March. This cycle AF is now officially a day late, had a faint line this morning but it took longer than the time limit to appear so testing again tomorrow.

So sorry again Ashley :( xx

Hannah welcome!!! Post pics of your test if you can, we all like to gawk at tesystem :haha:

Af showed up this morning

oh hun i'm sorry :(

Can I join in here too? I have a 2 yr old (nearly 3) DD and have been trying for number 2 since March. This cycle AF is now officially a day late, had a faint line this morning but it took longer than the time limit to appear so testing again tomorrow.

So sorry again Ashley :( xx

:waves: hi hun!

afm :witch: is on her way out and cd8, i can start opks in 6 days :happydance:

Ashley, I'm so sorry to hear about AF 😞 Thought for sure you were!! :hugs:

Sorry I have been MIA!! We have lots of illnesses and things going round our household. Congrats to the bfp's!!

Sorry Ashley I had my fingers crossed for you, good luck for this cycle!

So I'm cd19 and I got this opk today. I don't think its quite positive but very almost what do you think??

If I ovulate before cd21 I will be over the moon cus then my LP would be a good length!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
Thank you! I will keep testing morning and evening till I hopefully get a positive opk!

Hi ladies- can I join you? DH and I decided over the weekend to start ttc. I got a near positive OPK this morning and expect I will be getting my positive this afternoon.

We have a DS that is 11 months old. I plan to test on June 20th. That should be roughly 10-11 dpo. That is when I got my bfp with DS so that is when I will start.

Welcome Krissie! We both have a really little one! My daughter is 9 months tomorrow :D

I've been following this thread off and on. We're up to 7th mth TTC #2.

Only 6DPO and im getting so anxious! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Welcome Krissie! We both have a really little one! My daughter is 9 months tomorrow :D

Yes! I remember seeing you in the pregnancy forums just behind me. I also remember pinkpassion also. :haha: It is funny how some of us cycle in groups.

I've been following this thread off and on. We're up to 7th mth TTC #2.

Only 6DPO and im getting so anxious! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Good luck this cycle!!

Yes! I remember seeing you in the pregnancy forums just behind me. I also remember pinkpassion also. :haha: It is funny how some of us cycle in groups.

Haha really?! A lot of people told me they remember me from the pregnancy boards lol! Hopefully both of us can join them again soon!

So sorry about AF Ashley! Good luck for this cycle!

Rebecca Fx for you!

Anyone else waiting to test?

:happydance:

This is my FRER - not even FMU, I did it after I got home from work! Can't quite believe it, I was sure I was out this cycle from all the cramping I'm having - I had exactly the same with my daughter but still didn't believe it and kept running to the loo at work convinced AF was here.

Attachments

• IMG-20150608-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20150608-WA0023.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 10

This is my FRER - not even FMU, I did it after I got home from work! Can't quite believe it, I was sure I was out this cycle from all the cramping I'm having - I had exactly the same with my daughter but still didn't believe it and kept running to the loo at work convinced AF was here.

Congrats hun! That is super strong. :happydance:

Congrats!!! How many DPO are you?

Congrats!!! How many DPO are you?

Thanks everyone. I'm actually 16dpo now but was getting BFNs and then very very faint lines that only showed up outside the time limit until now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->