Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hannah that's amazing!!! congrats!!!!!! H&H 9 months!!!! :happydance:

Af showed up this morning

I know I'm a few days behind, but as promised I was watching and hoping!
So sorry to hear she reared her ugly head this time around, but I hope you get your BFP next cycle:hugs:

Congrats Hannah!

Weird cycle for me so far, I guess that is to be expected after MC. I usually ovulate on CD16 and I am at CD20 and no sign so far - although I haven't been using opks or checking CM really, just temping. I actually want it to be as delayed as possible so that hopefully I won't miss two ovulations before my doctor's appointment in early July.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Eh, so I am fairly certain I ovulated today. However, when I checked CM earlier I had a bit of pink, now it has turned pretty red. I am on CD 24 and I have no idea what is going on with my body. I definitely have EWCM but now it is tinged with red and seems to getting heavier like my period is trying to start. I have some progesterone cream at home I plan to start tonight if it doesn't get worse to see if it will stop. At first I thought it was from dtd this morning but not this much. :cry:

Oh dear, a tummy bug has hit our house! Does illness affect my chances of conceiving? So far I'm well but probably only a matter of time... :(

Congrats Hannah!

I have done a test 3 times a day since that almost positive opk and they havn't turned positive. In fact they have got lighter this evening!? Now I don't know what's going on.

Eh, so I am fairly certain I ovulated today. However, when I checked CM earlier I had a bit of pink, now it has turned pretty red. I am on CD 24 and I have no idea what is going on with my body. I definitely have EWCM but now it is tinged with red and seems to getting heavier like my period is trying to start. I have some progesterone cream at home I plan to start tonight if it doesn't get worse to see if it will stop. At first I thought it was from dtd this morning but not this much. :cry:

:hugs: That sounds really weird?!? I don't even know what to tell you. Are you charting??

Oh dear, a tummy bug has hit our house! Does illness affect my chances of conceiving? So far I'm well but probably only a matter of time... :(

FX that you don't get it!!! I doubt it would affect your chances of conceiving though... as long as you can still BD!

Oh no! I had a bug in Decmber it was so bad I thought I was going to die! Hopefully just a short 24 hour thing

:hugs: That sounds really weird?!? I don't even know what to tell you. Are you charting??

No, we impulsively decided to start ttc over the weekend. We had both been talking about but finally made the decision to just do it. It took a long time ttc to get DS and we don't want a large age gap. I have PCOS and he has low motility so we figured the odds are against us anyways.

I am still having some bleeding, its back to a pink with a little brown. I read some on ovulation bleeding so I don't know if that could be it or not. It seems like it was quite a bit. I have also had some on and off cramps. So I think I will just start with the progesterone and go from there. :shrug:

Well it turns out that it was the :witch:. I was on cycle day 24 and had a blaring positive opk last night. So I don't know what is going on with it. But I guess it is a fresh start. Hopefully this cycle won't be so weird.

Today is 8DPO. I am not doing well with the wait. How's everyone else?

:wave:
4dpo here, I'm filling my tww up with fun things that'll be harder with a baby, like I'm going out with a friend twice next week as I'll lay low socially if I do get my bfp on 21st, so it's nice to meet up with people before.

Hey ladies - its been fun catching up on the thread. I have been MIA because of a few reasons.
Congrats on the BFP's in here! That is very exciting!

AFM - we are ttc our 2nd and have been trying since Aug 2014, so going on a year almost. Son turns 3 in July.
I dont think we have a chance at conception this month b/c dh is out of town during my entire fertile month. So, if we did manage it, I would have o'd earlier than normal. So, I'm totally expecting to see af at the end of the month (due June 24) and then really hoping July will our month.

lucky ladies in the tww. i'm not even at O yet lol

Hopeful for you kozmik!

10 DPO broke down and tested early got :bfn: on wondfo but i'm feeling out this cycle... got extremely sore BB's - typical AF symptom for me and not for my 1st pregnancy.... feeling very much like PMS... I really thought this was my cycle... we dtd EOD then every day during O....

kirssie - I'm so sorry :hugs: next cycle!!

Kozmik - I'm sorry that's its been hard to conceive. I hope that this year is the year for you!

vj - you're still early!

As for me! - Tomorrow I will be on CD 5 and I'm hoping that AF will end Friday. Usually my cycles are around 6 days. I'm going to start my OPKs on Saturday and my fingers are crossed that the SMEP, my prenatals, and Preseed all will help this cycle!

I've been having a really good feeling about it though unlike last month where I kind of just knew I wouldn't get a positive...so I'm hoping that my gut is right this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->