Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hi Ladies!

Can I join also!?

I had my implant out on 5th June so waiting to see whether AF shows up or not as I haven't had a period since I had it put it so have no idea when I might ovulate!

Hoping I ovulated straight away. Wishful thinking but hey like to look to the positives!

X

:waves: hi starting out! :)

Ashley i hope this is your month, and jeez cd 5 already! i must've lost some days somewhere lol!

afm : cd 11 and i start opks in two days. I also got more partial ferning today, they're looking really good :)

So.. I posted this in a separate thread but I didn't have any replies, maybe you girls can help me?

My cycles were always 27 or 28 days long before I had my little boy, then I've been on bcp for a while and came off in April. The last cycle was 26 days, so FF app predicted I would O on CD12... and even if this was a 28 day cycle I'd have ovulated on CD14 wouldn't I?

Well it's CD17 now and I had ewcm this morning, I don't normally take note, but doesn't that mean I'm yet to O at all? I'm so confused. :sex: this morning just in case!

I would say you haven't o'd yet if it's true ewcm .. I would bd just in case!!! If you don't track temps then those apps can only predict based on number of days in a cycle and nothing else, it doesn't take into account a possible short lp or anything because it has no way of knowing .. good luck I hope you catch that eggie or already caught it!!!

I would say you haven't o'd yet if it's true ewcm .. I would bd just in case!!! If you don't track temps then those apps can only predict based on number of days in a cycle and nothing else, it doesn't take into account a possible short lp or anything because it has no way of knowing .. good luck I hope you catch that eggie or already caught it!!!

Thank you! Pretty sure I am fertile right now, as my sex drive (which was low on bcp) is suddenly back! So that would make sense. Also my son was conceived very late in my cycle so I think it's highly likely that I O late in my cycle, we weren't trying but I distinctly remember we weren't concerned about our 'oops' with contraception because I was not far off my period being due so I thought it'd be impossible.. low and behold I got pregnant! Even my Dr said it was more likely that a previous condom had split without us noticing than for me to conceive later than that but I never believed that.

So.. I posted this in a separate thread but I didn't have any replies, maybe you girls can help me?

My cycles were always 27 or 28 days long before I had my little boy, then I've been on bcp for a while and came off in April. The last cycle was 26 days, so FF app predicted I would O on CD12... and even if this was a 28 day cycle I'd have ovulated on CD14 wouldn't I?

Well it's CD17 now and I had ewcm this morning, I don't normally take note, but doesn't that mean I'm yet to O at all? I'm so confused. :sex: this morning just in case!

my cycles have been WHACKED since having dd four years ago. one is always normal, then i have the every other one that does whatever the heck it wants. My O changes each cycle. it's NEVER the same. definitely should temp though if you're not sure. I use fertility friend and it really really helps, more just so i have that confirmation of O. (i will also add i'm a total control freak so i HAVE to know)

I still don't think I have had a positive opk, they keep going almost positive and then fading back out almost completely and then coming back stronger. I have never had this before, what do u think is going on??
I have been testing 2 or 3 times a day so these are my tests since Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 5
We are going to start in July or August for number two but I started opk's this month to get on track so I know my cycle better. 18 month gap is great- that's what me and my sister are and I love it! I wish we could have ttied sooner (ds is almost 2) but oh well!

Are you using opk's at all?

I still don't think I have had a positive opk, they keep going almost positive and then fading back out almost completely and then coming back stronger. I have never had this before, what do u think is going on??
I have been testing 2 or 3 times a day so these are my tests since Sunday.

Ugh! mine did that with dd. The day before my positive, it was blank. not even a tiny test line. I was so convinced i was going to have to go to the dr. next day, that test line was so much darker than the control. Sometimes, it just happens! :hugs:

Hello ladies can I join too? I am on my second cycle TTC #2! My first cycle I got pregnant but it ended in early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy (not really sure where the line is drawn, lost it at 5w5d). Interesting to see other people's cycles have been out of whack since their first pregnancies. Mine did not return until 26 months after dd was born, and they have been very light. I worry I have a thin uterine lining and that is why? My doctor said low estrogen can cause this. I started taking Dong Quai and evening primrose oil last week when I started mis carrying, they are supposed to balance hormones and thicken the lining. We are going to start TTC right away but I have no idea when I will ovulate now because of the mc. Anyway, I hope everyone gets their bfp soon and they are all sticky beans!

Hi all, hope I'm not too late to join this thread... I have 2 little girls ages 3.5y and 8.5m and we're ttc number 3 as of today :) my first was a surprise, second was full on ttc (temping, opks, timed intercourse etc) for 5 cycles. This time I think I'll just use opks to see when I ov (I have irregular cycles so it's hard to predict) and have regular intercourse. I drove myself a bit nuts ttc our second and I don't really want to go down that road again if I can help it!

Startingout - welcome!!

mommyofone - haha I know right? I feel like time is going pretty quick already! But I know the TWW will drag by :(

emmy - keep testing! It looks like one of the tests was starting to get close

laughingduck - of course! Welcome! :D I'm sorry about your loss :(
My cycles have been kind of irregular since having my dd. It's been a lot heavier though than it used to be...so I dont know what that means. We have the opposite problem! lol.

buttercup - Welcome! I hope you get your bfp soon!!

Hello ladies can I join too? I am on my second cycle TTC #2! My first cycle I got pregnant but it ended in early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy (not really sure where the line is drawn, lost it at 5w5d). Interesting to see other people's cycles have been out of whack since their first pregnancies. Mine did not return until 26 months after dd was born, and they have been very light. I worry I have a thin uterine lining and that is why? My doctor said low estrogen can cause this. I started taking Dong Quai and evening primrose oil last week when I started mis carrying, they are supposed to balance hormones and thicken the lining. We are going to start TTC right away but I have no idea when I will ovulate now because of the mc. Anyway, I hope everyone gets their bfp soon and they are all sticky beans!

:waves: hi love! welcome! i'm sorry about your loss :hugs: but i do hope this is your cycle and you get your bfp!

Hi all, hope I'm not too late to join this thread... I have 2 little girls ages 3.5y and 8.5m and we're ttc number 3 as of today :) my first was a surprise, second was full on ttc (temping, opks, timed intercourse etc) for 5 cycles. This time I think I'll just use opks to see when I ov (I have irregular cycles so it's hard to predict) and have regular intercourse. I drove myself a bit nuts ttc our second and I don't really want to go down that road again if I can help it!

:waves: hi buttercup!!! i think I was following your ttc journal when you were trying for your second!! best of luck love!!!

afm: cd 13! finally i can start peeing on things tomorrow lol! more partial ferning today. much more, however it took me THREE tries to get anything to show up. frustrating.

but should be there soon.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/461a2a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

afm: cd 13! finally i can start peeing on things tomorrow lol! more partial ferning today. much more, however it took me THREE tries to get anything to show up. frustrating.

but should be there soon.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/461a2a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

:rofl: start peeing on things :haha: love it!!!!

I keep testing! I have had a couple that are darker now but I'm still not sure they are positive!?? I'm cd23 now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
Hey everybody! It's been awhile! I've been keeping tabs on everything just haven't been posting due to feeling pretty crummy for a week or two. I was going to not try at all this cycle because of how I've been feeling but had a doctor's apt on Wednesday, she told me her guess as to why I feel so awful for periods at a time is due to my hormones being whacked and that this is common after pregnancy. Wanna know her suggestion? At first she suggested I go on BC for 3 months to try and level out my hormones and when I told her we were thinking of another she said a pregnancy would be just as good! (If that is what the problem is) I had bloodwork which came back normal today, AND a +OPK with lots of O pain! She changed my mind just in time :) now imagine my husband's devastation when I returned home from my apt and told him the doctors advice was for him to knock me up :haha:

Good luck to everyone this month!
:dust:

nope not positive yet! i don't think anyway! looks just SLIGHTLY lighter than control. could be camera though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->