Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Miracles - awesome! Love it! "Doctors orders" :haha:

AFM, still trying to hold off testing! If I am pg, I don't want to tell DH til Father's Day... Which is over a week away! And I just don't think I can keep it in for that long!

If it's a BFN... Well, on to next cycle! But I went triphasic today so FX!!!

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

awesome! your chart looks great hun. i so hope it's it for you! i probably don't even O til fathers day. ugh.

nope not positive yet! i don't think anyway! looks just SLIGHTLY lighter than control. could be camera though

I think it can vary from one person to another because that is about as dark as my opks ever get but I can always tell it's a positive based on the signs I get just by being in tune with my body and temping and what not. But that's normal for me, maybe it isn't actually a positive for her but it would be for me!

Miracles - awesome! Love it! "Doctors orders" :haha:

AFM, still trying to hold off testing! If I am pg, I don't want to tell DH til Father's Day... Which is over a week away! And I just don't think I can keep it in for that long!

If it's a BFN... Well, on to next cycle! But I went triphasic today so FX!!!

:) when is af due for you?? Waiting to test is a good idea if you want to keep it a secret! That had been my plan if I would have gotten a bfp last month! I hope you get to surprise him with that news!!!

Miracles - I was wondering if you were okay! Good to know you got the go ahead to start trying :haha:

Thanks for your opinions! I know what you mean some ladies get blazing positives some don't. I will keep testing and show you my tests. I have a lot of cm so I know it's going to happen soon if not already!

sorry love i was just going by what the packaging said- it has to be just as dark as control for it to be positive. Sorry! didn't know some don't get that positive! will have to keep in mind as these tests i'm going to use aren't the same as the last set so it might NOT be the same! ugh another stress to add!

cd14 for me! i can start opks today! temp is dropping again i always do right before O, or at least i did when trying for dd, who knows these days. so should be O'ing in the next 7 days. lol yeah i know. i still have a week to wait possibly. but that's ok, at least i feel like i'm doing something. very busy next week so hoping to keep my mind off it!

sorry love i was just going by what the packaging said- it has to be just as dark as control for it to be positive. Sorry! didn't know some don't get that positive! will have to keep in mind as these tests i'm going to use aren't the same as the last set so it might NOT be the same! ugh another stress to add!

cd14 for me! i can start opks today! temp is dropping again i always do right before O, or at least i did when trying for dd, who knows these days. so should be O'ing in the next 7 days. lol yeah i know. i still have a week to wait possibly. but that's ok, at least i feel like i'm doing something. very busy next week so hoping to keep my mind off it!

Oh you're fine! If that came off rude it wasn't meant to! I was just giving my experience. I'm sure my positive wouldn't necessarily be considered a positive for others. I've never had anything even close to as dark as some of Ashley's last cycle. Really I just think it's super important to keep track of O with more than one method so you have a better idea. Like I said mine if they get really close to being as dark I know to consider it a positive because I'm lucky (I guess you would say?) to have quite a bit of O pain and what not during the time my tests darken. This time around my body must really be working hard at it because I've had some unusually strong O pain, cramping, bloating to the point of looking pregnant already yesterday and today. At least hopefully that's what is going on, my body working hard to give me a good shot this month! Fx'd!

oh no you didn't come off rude! was afraid i did actually :) I learned something new today! i had no idea. about that so you'll probably be helping me out!

Hi all!

Welcome to the newcomers and good luck this cyle!

emmy I would call that last opk positive as well - I don't think mine ever get much darker than that unless I catch it at the exact height of the surge.

Bella your chart looks great!!

Miracles I love your doctor! :haha:

Mommyofone I hope this week passes quickly! Waiting to ovulate is always kind of a drag for me, hopefully yours comes soon :)

I just ovulated but as we are taking this cycle off, nothing to report. I'm still temping and charting. BUT we decided we would try next cycle, even if I will O before the doctors appt. So I am happy about that! Looking forward to next O, should be early July.

:witch: got me im out... Honestly don't even know if I want to ttc againthis cycle I'm so upset at myself for waiting this long after having dd. she's already five! What kind of mother am I i keep waiting and waiting and now I finally want to and I don't do it. Now she's all excited about a baby sister or brother and I can't produce.

coucou- i know what you mean. seems to take forever to o!!!!

vj- i'm sorry love :(

did my first opk tonight. seemed really silly as i was excited but obviously wasn't going to be positive. I haven't peed on anything in such a long time lol!

Coucou - so will you be NTNP til then??

VJ, chin up! How long have you been TTC? My sister's oldest is almost 19 & youngest just turned 1 in May. It's not that big of an age gap! Try not to be so hard on yourself. Don't let AF get you down! You got this!!!

Mommyxofxone - I know what you mean! It's kind of like doing a silly at home science experiment! It's kind if fun to pee on stuff :haha:

AFM, symptoms are kinda weird... I wake up with them, they go away, they come back mid afternoon, then go away, then come back again. (Symptoms include AF like mild cramps, sore breasts, etc) Totally can't remember if this coming and going is like I was when PG with DD. I keep oscillating between being CONVINCED I'm PG then CONVINCED I'm not. Even though I'm 12 DPO, I'm still not due for AF til Thursday, the 18th! Tired of waiting...

Hi ladies! Can I please join? :wave: :flower:

Tomorrow is CD1 and it will officially be our first cycle TTC #2. My name is Keely, it's nice to meet you all.

My DS will be 2 years old in September and I'm hoping for a :bfp: by his birthday. :blush: <3

We are swaying :pink: though so I'm going to try not get my hopes up about falling pregnant in the first 3 months. It would be wonderful if I did, but I'm not expecting it to happen until at least cycle #3 if not after.

coucou - hgood luck for next cycle! Keep us updated :D

Welcome Kalon!

vj - I'm so so sorry! Keep trying! But maybe do it where you're ntnp and see what happens? Maybe to just take some pressure off of yourself. We are all here for you though when you need us :hugs:

mommyofone - i did my first today too! haha. I ended AF today and just wanted to see what my new OPKs are like :haha:

AFM, I am on CD 6 & AF ended today and I'm just kind of lightly spotting off and on. I took my first OPK today just to see (obviously they were negative lol) but it felt good to be back in the game again! I've been feeling really relaxed and just....GOOD this cycle for some reason. DH and I have been in a good place and have been enjoying each other and just going with the flow.

I'm going to start testing regularly starting tomorrow and then on CD 8 I will be starting the SMEP!

Yay for breaking out the OPKs! Good luck and lots of baby :dust: for this cycle, Ashley. :thumbup:

Thank you Kalon! Hopefully my gut is right and I get a positive test in July :happydance:

I'm not sure how I feel about this cycle but I know that it's unlikely that I'll catch since it's my first cycle. For now I'm predicting that August will be my cycle. You never know though, I fell with DS from a 1 time oops, but I'm also positive that I caught with him on O day and we will be avoiding O day with our sway.

I hope that you're right and that this is your cycle though. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->