Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Man I'm so jealous of everyone who has considered swaying boy! It is so much easier! :haha: you all should totally try it! Couldn't hurt anything. And unlike trying to sway girl it wouldn't decrease your odds of conceiving each month either.

Have I mentioned how much I HATE the tww? Because I hateeeee the tww :-/ ugh. Probably going to cut up my pineapple either tonight or tomorrow. Keep taking folic acid and start back up on my prenatals. That's all I can do. So wish I would have started temping this month but I didn't feel good at all so I didn't figure we would even try this month.

Also planning on starting a total diet overhaul next week. Not sure how it will go, but I'm hoping it will help my body get in a better place and maybe even help me conceive down the road!

i totally want another girl! but i'm not going to sway. just going to let nature happen

How does the swaying work? I would love a boy, since we have a girl already.

That looks positive to me, mommyxofxone! :thumbup:

Swaying for a boy really is so much easier, I'm pretty sure we accidentally swayed boy last time. I've thought about it some more though and I'm going crazy just waiting for AF to be done and for O week to start and I'm only on CD3 so I'm just going to use Rephresh and BD until I get my positive OPK. If it works and I get my girl anyway, great. If not and I get another boy, also great. At this point I'm just excited to get pregnant and have another baby again (although I may regret that thought if it really does end up being another boy and I'm broody for baby #3 when he's a few months old). :haha:

I would love a boy this time but like mommy said, I am just going to let whatever happens happen! I would just love to get pregnant this cycle lol!

I took another OPK this afternoon, and still negative! Last cycle (according to the other OPKs I used) I got a dark positive test on CD 9...so tomorrow I will be CD 9 and so far not even close to a positive OPK yet! I really think those stupid Target tests were just faulty or something :/

This is this afternoons test!

Attachments

• opk 1.jpg
    opk 1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
ashley i use wonfo too!

so far i really like them. they were looking just like yours the day before my positive.

afm- HEAVY cramping on the left side. so this must be the real deal. thrilled it's now instead of cd 20. temp already starting to rise.

thanks mommy! I'm testing 2-3 times a day just so I know I can catch it lol

here is this afternoons test!
a little bit darker than yesterdays!!

Attachments

• image1 (3).jpg
    image1 (3).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3
thanks mommy! I'm testing 2-3 times a day just so I know I can catch it lol

here is this afternoons test!
a little bit darker than yesterdays!!

It does look darker than the last one you posted! I'm ordering my tests today. They're Amazon cheapies and I'm hopeful that they'll work for me. As long as I get pregnant in the first 4 months I shouldn't need to order anymore tests, but you never know. I could turn into a serious POAS addict and end up using more tests in one cycle than I thought I would. :haha:

DH thinks that it won't take long to get pregnant since we've decided to lower our cutoff to the day of my positive OPK/2 days from O. He thinks he has super :spermy: since it took almost nothing to get pregnant with DS (literally one night of unprotected sex out of the entire month of January 2013). I told him it could take longer this time though and we probably just got "lucky" last time but he doesn't believe me. :roll:

I only tested the one time a day.
should i have been testing more frequently? only did it the one time with dd too.

However todays test is no where near as dark as yesterdays so assuming thats done, will dtd today and tomorrow and be done and enter the tww finally.

Just hoping we did all we could. Had cramping ALL day today, pretty heavy too, so assuming today was O day.

I am CD 7 here. Fertility Friend has my projected o day as Friday based on average cycle length. But my cycles are super irregular so I am not counting on it, especially since I have a short LP. With that my opk looked pretty good. Definitely darker than yesterday so excited to see them progress.

Sorry I've been gone for a while girls. I had a little bit of a breakdown after AF got me. But I'm back about to finish AF and start my OPK next week. I'm going to be traveling for vacation for about five weeks and it's going to be right in my T WW so that's going to be awesome to take my mind off of it I'm not stressing too much this cycle like many of you recommended.

It does look darker than the last one you posted! I'm ordering my tests today. They're Amazon cheapies and I'm hopeful that they'll work for me. As long as I get pregnant in the first 4 months I shouldn't need to order anymore tests, but you never know. I could turn into a serious POAS addict and end up using more tests in one cycle than I thought I would. :haha:

DH thinks that it won't take long to get pregnant since we've decided to lower our cutoff to the day of my positive OPK/2 days from O. He thinks he has super :spermy: since it took almost nothing to get pregnant with DS (literally one night of unprotected sex out of the entire month of January 2013). I told him it could take longer this time though and we probably just got "lucky" last time but he doesn't believe me. :roll:

I hope it doesn't take long for you! My DH is the same way lol! We had an "oops" one night and then I found out I was pregnant with our daughter haha. So he thinks it;s going to be so easy this time around. I am hoping he's right though :haha: Hopefully this is my cycle and I'll my bfp this time!

I only tested the one time a day.
should i have been testing more frequently? only did it the one time with dd too.

However todays test is no where near as dark as yesterdays so assuming thats done, will dtd today and tomorrow and be done and enter the tww finally.

Just hoping we did all we could. Had cramping ALL day today, pretty heavy too, so assuming today was O day.

I test twice a day. I've read it's best to test in the morning and then the afternoon. So that's what I try to do. Sometimes I sneak a 3rd test in though lol

I am CD 7 here. Fertility Friend has my projected o day as Friday based on average cycle length. But my cycles are super irregular so I am not counting on it, especially since I have a short LP. With that my opk looked pretty good. Definitely darker than yesterday so excited to see them progress.

Keep us updated with pics!!

Sorry I've been gone for a while girls. I had a little bit of a breakdown after AF got me. But I'm back about to finish AF and start my OPK next week. I'm going to be traveling for vacation for about five weeks and it's going to be right in my T WW so that's going to be awesome to take my mind off of it I'm not stressing too much this cycle like many of you recommended.

I was wondering if you were okay Vj. Glad you're back though girly :) My fingers are crossed for you! Your vacation sounds amazing though! Hopefully that will help keep you distracted

Our first was a surprise/one shot wonder but our second took 5 cycles to conceive so I really have no expectations this time, even with perfect timing it's largely down to chance anyway!
I'm still waiting for AF/testing... Not testing unless I get to cd35 with no AF.
Enjoy your break vj, sounds like it's just what you need :)
Hope you both get positive opks soon Ashley and Krissie!

Went out for 'a drink' with a friend last night, ended up having quite a few. :/ Kinda hoping I am out this month or I'll worry about it.

I'm out. Temp dropped almost to cover line this morning. Oh & :witch: JUST arrived. Ugh.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->