Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

i didn't get my temp rise after opk? that opk was so freaking dark, and those cramps yesterday were wicked. i couldn't have NOT o'd. i'm so down. :(

Aww, I'm sorry BellaRose. :hugs:
Lots of luck and :dust: for this cycle.

Mommyxofxone: I'm a total noob when it comes to temping so I don't know what is normal and what is not yet. I hope that you get some answers to clear up the confusion soon though.

Sorry Bella, hope you're doing ok :hugs:
Mommy, it could still rise... I'm sure mine took a couple of days some cycles. Really sounds like you oved with the opk and cramping

I'm so sorry Bella :(

mommyofone - I have no idea about temping LOL. But I know some of these toehr ladies on here are experts at it!

CD 10 today. Took two tests so far and a tiny bit darker than yesterdays but still no positive

Attachments

• CD 10 .jpg
    CD 10 .jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 5
that's what mine looked like the day before positive. :) getting there!

afm afternoon opk was fainter than yesterdays, and cramping on and off this evening. fx'd for that high temp in the am.

Thanks ladies! I was really down a few days ago, when I felt "out." Surprisingly was in a good mood yesterday when AF showed. DH is on board with SMEP, OPKs, & preseed this month, so FX!

Mommy, update?? Dying to know if your temp went up this morning!

Thanks ladies! I was really down a few days ago, when I felt "out." Surprisingly was in a good mood yesterday when AF showed. DH is on board with SMEP, OPKs, & preseed this month, so FX!

Mommy, update?? Dying to know if your temp went up this morning!

BellaRosa8302 ... Are you the one from TTC back in 2012?! It's been a while but I swear I recognize your user name!

My OPKs and HPTs came in today! :happydance:
And of course AF is still dragging on. I think waiting to O is killing me more than the TWW ever could. :coffee:
At least tomorrow should be my last day of AF if not today.

DH keeps asking when AF is going to end and when we can start BDing. It makes me so happy that he's excited to get to it but I really want to wait until the 22nd since that's when my fertile week is expected to start. :blush:

Just popping in real quick to post my OPKs from today! I am CD 11 and still waiting for that positive!

Hope everyone is having a great day! Get to BDing everyone ;)

Attachments

• CD 11.jpg
    CD 11.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I'm back in the TWW at 4dpo now. I am pretty bummed because we only got to BD 5 days before O and 2 days before O. I know there's a tiny chance we caught the egg but I'm pretty sure this isn't going to end in a BFP.

Ashley I bet you'll get that dark positive over the weekend!

Hal, there could def still be a chance that you will get a positive!

I am hoping that I'll get it soon...I'm tired of waiting!

My OPKs and HPTs came in today! :happydance:
And of course AF is still dragging on. I think waiting to O is killing me more than the TWW ever could. :coffee:
At least tomorrow should be my last day of AF if not today.

DH keeps asking when AF is going to end and when we can start BDing. It makes me so happy that he's excited to get to it but I really want to wait until the 22nd since that's when my fertile week is expected to start. :blush:

Why would you wait?? It can't hurt to :sex: before you're fertile can it? Get some practice in!

ashley- looking good! i bet you'll get that positive today!

hal- i'm sorry hun. i know that feeling all too well :hugs: but you're never out til :witch: shows!

angel- actually sometimes it can hurt if you bd too much you will lessen his supply! that's why most women do eod or every 2 days until the positive opk.

afm temp went up again today. i'm so happy! i really did o! lol 4dpo.

ashley- looking good! i bet you'll get that positive today!

hal- i'm sorry hun. i know that feeling all too well :hugs: but you're never out til :witch: shows!

angel- actually sometimes it can hurt if you bd too much you will lessen his supply! that's why most women do eod or every 2 days until the positive opk.

afm temp went up again today. i'm so happy! i really did o! lol 4dpo.

I'm swaying girl so we actually want to BD a lot to lessen his supply, supposedly lots of BDing sways girl. Right now I'm waiting because I don't like having :sex: on my period and I'm pretty sure that today is my last day. 3 more days couldn't hurt, that and I don't want to be tired of BDing by the time I get my positive OPK. :haha:

that's funny i had no idea! i know if you bd before you ovulate you have a better chance of girl too right? I've got my fingers crossed we got the egg before the ovulation or whatever it needs for it to be another girl. :) we got one extra bd in this time than we did with dd.

when do you usually O?

Hi ladies!!
Can I join in? First month TTC #2 my little boy is 3 in august and we cannot wait to add to our Family! I'm 1dpo ATM and don't think I have a chance as we only bd 5 days before and 2 days before. And I had no ewcm at all!! How are you all? Excited to be back on here for some support through TTC! Xxxx

Welcome Tracy, this is my first cycle TTC #2 as well. My DS will be 2 in September. :wave: :flower:

This is my first cycle tracking so I don't know with 100% certainty when I ovulate. I've been paying close attention to my CM over the last several months though and I'm willing to bet that I O on either CD 14 or CD 15. My last couple of cycles have been 28 days but I breastfed my son and just got my periods back a year ago. They've been irregular up until recently but I had a 25 day cycle a couple of cycles ago so I'm not entirely convinced after only two "normal" cycles that my cycles have finally regulated after being wacky for so long.

Different sway methods appear to work differently depending on the couple doing the sway and their genetics and body chemistry. I only hope that I picked the right sway for me and DH. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->