Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I'm sorry Angel. Lots of :hugs: and :dust: for this cycle.

So apparently DH couldn't wait, he jumped my bones tonight. I feel so happy and blessed that he's so excited about this, I was really worried while we were WTT that he would keep pushing our date back and wouldn't feel ready for another child for a while but I must say that he has pleasantly surprised me by agreeing to TTC on the cycle that I wanted to start. :blush:

Okay so...here are my tests from today....still not that much darker. Is that normal? It also kind of seems like it's a bit lighter than yesterdays...unless I'm just imagining it lol

Attachments

• CD 12.jpg
    CD 12.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
ash mine actually went white the day before O when i tried for dd.

i was shocked this time to see it actually go from a line to dark as i expected it to be the same way as last time.

It's normal for LH levels to fluctuate a little (which is why "they" say not to compare tests. Not compare tests, yeah right!) But yeah, don't stress about it too much! I wish I could find my old cycle page from when I got preg with our son. OPKs were all over the place and I swore I was out. You still have plenty of time for a positive! Some women have a fade pattern, some all over the place then positive, some faint or no lines then BAM positive. It can even change cycle to cycle same woman. Relax and keep POAS. You'll get your positive

Its really had to keep track when ur irregular. I'm anywhere from 28 days to 55!!! I ovulate fine every month and have a normal lp but its so hard to work out when I ovulate!! Feeling strange today girls I'm 2dpo and my tummy has gurglings going on lol. Hate symptom spotting!! Xx

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on much. I have really just been feeling down. I have no idea what is going on with my body. I don't think we are going to try this month and wait for July. Something just feels so off. Anyways, I hope you all are doing well.

sorry krissie :( :hugs:

tracy yeah me too! i o random times. very frustrating.

Hey girls. Just finished AF two days ago. Now just waiting to O. I should see a spike in LH downtime next Friday.

Hi all!

Angel, so sorry about AF.

Krissie, :hugs: I know how you feel. It's so hard to stay positive month after month. Take a break for a month - it helped me out so much! We got our bfp the next cycle (ended in miscarriage, but still, it's something!)

Ashley, I agree that my LH doesn't seem to really get darker before my surge, so I wouldn't worry. Are your cycles very irregular?

Mommy glad you got that temp rise!

Vjimenez, so close to O! yay! The best part of each cycle :)

Kalon sounds like you are on track this cycle!

AFM, I am on CD3 now. AF started on Wednesday evening (mostly spotting, full flow Thursday morning). So that means my luteal phase was ... 6 days. So bizarre. Now I'm not sure if I should even try this cycle, or really just wait to see the doctor because obviously something is off. Very frustrating.

Hi ladies! Hope it's ok to join in!

We are also TTC #2! Have an almost 3 year old DD. I will be testing with my next cycle on July 16th, hoping to get BFP in July. Got a faint BFP but turns out it was either a chemical pregnancy or a false positive according to my doc. :cry:

Hi all! I'm new to all this TTC stuff as my DS was a complete surprise (he will be 5 in July). Here is where my confusion begins. My DH and I decided to start TTC June 4th. Everything that I'm reading online tells me that I should already know yes or no, going off of the fact that the 1st day of my last AF was May 6th. I keep getting BFN but no AF either :shrug: Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks so much. :hug: & :dust:

Hi all! I'm new to all this TTC stuff as my DS was a complete surprise (he will be 5 in July). Here is where my confusion begins. My DH and I decided to start TTC June 4th. Everything that I'm reading online tells me that I should already know yes or no, going off of the fact that the 1st day of my last AF was May 6th. I keep getting BFN but no AF either :shrug: Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks so much. :hug: & :dust:

Sometimes cycles are wonky.

My period is already slowing to nothing. Only started on Friday! Wth is going on?!

Hi ladies!! DH and I just got back from our weekend getaway but I wanted to post my OPK test really quick. I will re-read this thread a little later and catch up with everyone. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Attachments

• CD 14.JPG
    CD 14.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to everyone that is new and best of luck to you this cycle! Will anyone be testing soon? I try but can't keep cycles and everything straight for everyone so if anyone had mentioned testing soon I'm sorry I forgot! Just hoping to see some more bfps! As for me I've had some pretty strong cramping today. Not sure what it means. I would like to think it could be implantation cramping since the time frame is good for that! But AF also ended up coming early last cycle so maybe my cycles are just getting a little shorter than they had been and the :witch: is going to make an early appearance again. Since I didn't temp this cycle I have no insight into what's going on either so I just have to wait and see. Fail! Ugh

Hi all, cd33 here and I've tested a few times but bfn so far. Longest cycle since dd2 was 33 days so I hope I'm not kept waiting too much longer!! Serious line eye here, it's not good :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->