Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hi all! I'm new to all this TTC stuff as my DS was a complete surprise (he will be 5 in July). Here is where my confusion begins. My DH and I decided to start TTC June 4th. Everything that I'm reading online tells me that I should already know yes or no, going off of the fact that the 1st day of my last AF was May 6th. I keep getting BFN but no AF either :shrug: Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks so much. :hug: & :dust:

do you chart or anything hun? do you have any idea how long your cycles are? For some people like myself, my Ovulation day changes EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH. it's horrible lol. But that means each cycle is different. And if you don't know your O day, or your LP, it's really hard to say when you are really due your AF.

Hi ladies!! DH and I just got back from our weekend getaway but I wanted to post my OPK test really quick. I will re-read this thread a little later and catch up with everyone. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Getting closer! how was your weekend getaway?

Welcome to everyone that is new and best of luck to you this cycle! Will anyone be testing soon? I try but can't keep cycles and everything straight for everyone so if anyone had mentioned testing soon I'm sorry I forgot! Just hoping to see some more bfps! As for me I've had some pretty strong cramping today. Not sure what it means. I would like to think it could be implantation cramping since the time frame is good for that! But AF also ended up coming early last cycle so maybe my cycles are just getting a little shorter than they had been and the :witch: is going to make an early appearance again. Since I didn't temp this cycle I have no insight into what's going on either so I just have to wait and see. Fail! Ugh

I'm coming up, testing is really this coming weekend, but depending on what my chart does over the next few days, i might test early this week. However, i have NO symptoms whatsoever (tomorrow is 7dpo) so i'm feeling pretty out.

I've never really paid any attention to my ovulation cycle. However, I do know that about 2yrs ago I had an endometrial biopsy and the results showed I was on a 22 day cycle. Usually AF comes somewhere between there and 28 days. Comparing to my pregnancy with my DS (even though I know each one is different) I have a gut feeling that I might be pregnant but I'm wondering if maybe I'm testing too soon? I know definitely by now that I've missed AF for this month, just trying to figure out why I'm getting BFN :(

Ashley, I agree that my LH doesn't seem to really get darker before my surge, so I wouldn't worry. Are your cycles very irregular?

Thank you! It's just hard for me to not be nervous because I am still a little irregular since having my daughter.

Hey girls. Just finished AF two days ago. Now just waiting to O. I should see a spike in LH downtime next Friday.

Good luck!

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on much. I have really just been feeling down. I have no idea what is going on with my body. I don't think we are going to try this month and wait for July. Something just feels so off. Anyways, I hope you all are doing well.

krissie, I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Its really had to keep track when ur irregular. I'm anywhere from 28 days to 55!!! I ovulate fine every month and have a normal lp but its so hard to work out when I ovulate!! Feeling strange today girls I'm 2dpo and my tummy has gurglings going on lol. Hate symptom spotting!! Xx

Ekk good luck girly! I can't wait to get over and onto the TWW lol! I feel like I've been waiting to ovulate for forever.

ash mine actually went white the day before O when i tried for dd.

i was shocked this time to see it actually go from a line to dark as i expected it to be the same way as last time.

Thanks mommy! I am just testing twice day to be sure I catch it. It's just weird to me because last cycle I got positives right away..but I don't know if that was me or if the tests were just faulty.

It's normal for LH levels to fluctuate a little (which is why "they" say not to compare tests. Not compare tests, yeah right!) But yeah, don't stress about it too much! I wish I could find my old cycle page from when I got preg with our son. OPKs were all over the place and I swore I was out. You still have plenty of time for a positive! Some women have a fade pattern, some all over the place then positive, some faint or no lines then BAM positive. It can even change cycle to cycle same woman. Relax and keep POAS. You'll get your positive

Thank you! I am trying not not worry about it lol! It's hard than it should be

Mommyofone - My getaway was amaaaaaaazing lol. It was much needed ;) DH and I had a really nice time wine tasting and looking at all the vineyards. Our DD gave my dad a bit of a rough night though :/ so that sucked but overall she did well with him. We are thinking about going away for a night again for our 3yr anniversary in September!

Ok I'm 4 days away from AF being due. I couldn't resist poas. Is this the worlds worst evap ever? In person it is so much clearer and I think a bit pink. Going a bit bonkers here!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
Sorry I don't know why it came out that way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 13
Soon it's been 2 weeks ish since implant came out. I couldn't resist doing a test, and as suspected it was negative. It's hard to judge when I'll ovulate as I haven't had a period since having it in a year ago. Hoping I ovulate soon or have a period or ovulate and happen to be lucky!

How are all you ladies doing?

ashley- so glad you had a good time! and maybe your O moved this cycle? mine is NEVER the same.

Remmy- i actually see a line too, and i have the opposite of line eye ;)

afm- temp stayed 98.0 And i feel totally bummed. On 6-8dpo with my dd i had a temp dip. i'm 7dpo today and no dip. i just feel like this is not my cycle. :(

That was with fmu and it has dried now, I just took another ic to see if another line comes up and it's lighter but I think I can still see it, I expect it to be lighter though because I have done about 5 wee's since the first ic lol I am going to the shops this afternoon so I will pick up a frer eeeeeeek!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 13
Ashley, I agree that my LH doesn't seem to really get darker before my surge, so I wouldn't worry. Are your cycles very irregular?

Thank you! It's just hard for me to not be nervous because I am still a little irregular since having my daughter.

Hey girls. Just finished AF two days ago. Now just waiting to O. I should see a spike in LH downtime next Friday.

Good luck!

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on much. I have really just been feeling down. I have no idea what is going on with my body. I don't think we are going to try this month and wait for July. Something just feels so off. Anyways, I hope you all are doing well.

krissie, I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Its really had to keep track when ur irregular. I'm anywhere from 28 days to 55!!! I ovulate fine every month and have a normal lp but its so hard to work out when I ovulate!! Feeling strange today girls I'm 2dpo and my tummy has gurglings going on lol. Hate symptom spotting!! Xx

Ekk good luck girly! I can't wait to get over and onto the TWW lol! I feel like I've been waiting to ovulate for forever.

ash mine actually went white the day before O when i tried for dd.

i was shocked this time to see it actually go from a line to dark as i expected it to be the same way as last time.

Thanks mommy! I am just testing twice day to be sure I catch it. It's just weird to me because last cycle I got positives right away..but I don't know if that was me or if the tests were just faulty.

It's normal for LH levels to fluctuate a little (which is why "they" say not to compare tests. Not compare tests, yeah right!) But yeah, don't stress about it too much! I wish I could find my old cycle page from when I got preg with our son. OPKs were all over the place and I swore I was out. You still have plenty of time for a positive! Some women have a fade pattern, some all over the place then positive, some faint or no lines then BAM positive. It can even change cycle to cycle same woman. Relax and keep POAS. You'll get your positive

Thank you! I am trying not not worry about it lol! It's hard than it should be
its definitely harder than it should be! And stressful lol

It's official!! The frer has spoken! I'm expecting number 2!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 17
And this is how I'm telling hubby when he walks in from work!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 12
Oh and for the other ladies testing this month, boots have 2 for 1 on all frer so I got 4 tests for £10!

Congrats Emmy, H&H 9 months to you! Lots of sticky :dust:. :happydance: :dance: :bunny:

Mommyxofxone, I know I said this in the other thread already but your chart looks good to me! It's entirely possible that this egg will implant later than your DD did. Fxed for you, I hope you see that implantation dip soon. :hugs:

Congrats Emmy!! That's amazing! How many dpo are you?

Mommy - don't worry about no dip. I looked at my old chart from my first and I didn't see any implantation dip before my BFP then. You're still in the game!

I am 8dpo today and cervix is high. I think it's usually low after ovulation so not sure if that's a good sign or not! I'll prob test in two days :)

I have no idea how many dpo I am, I posted my ovulation tests in here they were so confusing!! I got a few almost positives but none I would say were a clear ovulation and I didn't have any other usual signs of o either so I thought we missed it. It's 4 days till my AF is due so I could be 10dpo but I have been getting short lp's the last few cycles so I could be less than that. I had almost positive opks 14 days ago but also 10 days ago. Considering how light the bfp is I think I'm 10dpo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->