Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Congrats Emmy, I totally saw the line on your IC and glad the frer confirmed it :happydance: How did DH react to your little boy wearing the shirt? :)
I got my BFP today too which was a very happy surprise considering we started ttc mid cycle and I was sure we would have missed ovulation day. I was getting shadows on some cheapies and thought I was going nuts so took a chance and used a frer today and the line was pretty clear:
https://i58.tinypic.com/axmgb8.jpg
I think i'm due 3rd March going by probable conception date, just hoping this little bean is sticky! :D

Congrats Emmy, I totally saw the line on your IC and glad the frer confirmed it :happydance: How did DH react to your little boy wearing the shirt? :)
I got my BFP today too which was a very happy surprise considering we started ttc mid cycle and I was sure we would have missed ovulation day. I was getting shadows on some cheapies and thought I was going nuts so took a chance and used a frer today and the line was pretty clear:
https://i58.tinypic.com/axmgb8.jpg
I think i'm due 3rd March going by probable conception date, just hoping this little bean is sticky! :D

Wow two in one day! This thread is starting to look like a lucky one! ;) fingers crossed for more to come and congratulations to you!!!

Aww buttercup congratulations! We are bump buddies!! I am due 5th March! Is there a March due date group? I loved being part of a group last time we were such a support to each other I'm still friends with them all now! Xxx

Aww buttercup congratulations! We are bump buddies!! I am due 5th March! Is there a March due date group? I loved being part of a group last time we were such a support to each other I'm still friends with them all now! Xxx

I've just made one as it doesn't look like anyone else has yet: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2321007-march-2016-mamas.html
I still keep in touch with my September 2014 and December 2011 ladies on fb too :flower:

Congrats Emmy and Buttercup!!! Fantastic news for both of you!

Congratulations Emmy!! I am so happy for you!

EDIT: Just saw yours too Buttercup! Congratulations!!

I am CD 16 and FINALLY got all three positive OPKs today!! DH and I DTD Saturday, Sunday & Today (I ovulated this afternoon). So I hope that I catch this egg! It's so weird because just this morning all three tests showed a negative. The digi didn't even show the flashing smiley it was just the blank circle. Then I tested again mid afternoon and got dark positives and a positive digital. Now onto the TWW!

Attachments

• CD 16.jpg
    CD 16.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
Yay! Congrats to you too Buttercup! Two BFPs in one day - hopefully this is a lucky thread and we can all be March bump buddies!

Congrats on finally getting the positive OPK Ashley! Now the killer wait begins!

Thanks hal! It's just so werid how I didn't even get a slight positive on any OPK this morning. Even the CB digi showed the blank circle...not even the flashing smiley that means I would have been close to ovulating. I am so lucky I decided to test again this afternoon because I must have just caught my surge or something lol!

I am going to start testing on June 30 and see how it goes. Hopefully this time I get a bfp :)

Thanks hal! It's just so werid how I didn't even get a slight positive on any OPK this morning. Even the CB digi showed the blank circle...not even the flashing smiley that means I would have been close to ovulating. I am so lucky I decided to test again this afternoon because I must have just caught my surge or something lol!

I am going to start testing on June 30 and see how it goes. Hopefully this time I get a bfp :)

They say you're most likely to catch your surge in the afternoon from what I've read. We all know you're lying, you'll start testing like Friday :haha: can't wait to see your tests!!

LOL! :rofl: Probably!

BUT I am really really really going to try NOT to test until then haha. I want to be pleasantly surprised with a positive test :haha:

OMG buttercup you beat me again?! what dpo are you? huge congrats but i'm definitely jealous!

congrats emmy!!!! i don't know why but when i looked at your name i thought it said remmy :dohh: i think my brain didn't process the x's! oh boy, if i've called you remmy at all i'm so sorry lol

afm: i had some cramps today, but they're long gone as well.

Well turns out i'll be going out of town for the next few days- so that means of course, i won't get to test at 10dpo. So my brilliant plan was to test tomorrow at 8dpo instead. LOL so we'll see.

i'm expected a bfn. But i have to do it. Other than that i won't be back until friday or saturday, which is 11 & 12 dpo, so i would test again saturday if nothing. So if you ladies don't see me for a while that's where i am!

will make sure to share my bfn with you ladies in the am though lol. and my temping will probably get wonky cause i can't temp with dd in the room cause my therm beeps a million times.

Congrats Buttercup! H&H 9 months to you and lots of sticky :dust: :happydance: :dance: :bunny:

Yay Ashley! FXed that you caught that eggie this month, can't wait to (hopefully) see a :bfp: from you soon. :D

Have fun on your trip mommyxofxone! :thumbup:
Hopefully you'll have a nice, dark :bfp: for us when you get back. :D

Haha, I feel like everyone else is either in the TWW, just found out that they are pregnant, or just got visited by the :witch: and I'm the only one stuck still waiting to O! It's taking forever to get here, I can't imagine how impatient I'm going to feel when the TWW gets here if I feel like waiting to O is dragging on forever. :coffee:

Congrats Buttercup! H&H 9 months to you and lots of sticky :dust: :happydance: :dance: :bunny:

Yay Ashley! FXed that you caught that eggie this month, can't wait to (hopefully) see a :bfp: from you soon. :D

Have fun on your trip mommyxofxone! :thumbup:
Hopefully you'll have a nice, dark :bfp: for us when you get back. :D

Haha, I feel like everyone else is either in the TWW, just found out that they are pregnant, or just got visited by the :witch: and I'm the only one stuck still waiting to O! It's taking forever to get here, I can't imagine how impatient I'm going to feel when the TWW gets here if I feel like waiting to O is dragging on forever. :coffee:

I'm cd5 but already waiting on O like it's Christmas lol

Wow!!!! I had like 6-7 pages I missed!!!

First POWELL!!!! Yes!!! 2012! I remember you!!! How have you been?! :hugs:

Buttercup & Emmy YAY! So excited for you both! :happydance:

AFM - just waiting to O :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back