Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

morning ladies :wave: here is my test from this am :coffee:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=877775&d=1435052770

I knew it was totally early but i did it anyway. Here's my test from 8dpo, this am.

I vary from having line eye to nothing at all. I swear a see a hint in person, and then i turn it and see nothing. Different lighting creates a sort of line but at the same time doesn't. I played with the colors on my phone (i should really share that one) and it picked up something and darkened there.

I put it on the computer, inverted colors etc, and got nothin. SO i'm assuming this is all in my head. Anyway sharing with you. I have a tiny bit of hope since i swear i saw something lol but well i know it's probably nothing at all.

Wow!!!! I had like 6-7 pages I missed!!!

First POWELL!!!! Yes!!! 2012! I remember you!!! How have you been?! :hugs:

Buttercup & Emmy YAY! So excited for you both! :happydance:

AFM - just waiting to O :wacko:

How neat is this?!?! Been great! How funny were TTC #2 at the same time and ended up back here. How have ya been?! What CD are you?

afm, CD6. Spotted bleeding CD4 and just spotted a little yesterday. I remember the soy making my spotting shorter by a day but I think it's from the AVC. I'm not complaining tho! But I'm confused cuz FF has me at fertile today and no clue why lol anyone have any ideas? :wacko: last dose of soy tomorrow then starting OPKs on Saturday

Hi ladies! I have a 17 month old and I'm currently on CD4 and we plan to ttc starting this cycle!

Hi ladies! I have a 17 month old and I'm currently on CD4 and we plan to ttc starting this cycle!

I'm CD6 so you're right behind me! Are you doing anything special (opk, temp, supplemets, etc) to start of or are you starting off casual? Lol

I'm CD6 so you're right behind me! Are you doing anything special (opk, temp, supplemets, etc) to start of or are you starting off casual? Lol

I have been taking prenatals for a month now! I've also bought opks and a thermometer but honestly I'm pretty clueless because I didn't use any of it for my first!

I have been taking prenatals for a month now! I've also bought opks and a thermometer but honestly I'm pretty clueless because I didn't use any of it for my first!

Click on the chart in my signature and make an account and it'll tell you the basics on temping! About how long are your cycles? That'll help determine when to start using OPKs. What kind do you have?

Click on the chart in my signature and make an account and it'll tell you the basics on temping! About how long are your cycles? That'll help determine when to start using OPKs. What kind do you have?

I do have a very unused F2F account. I took my temperature when I woke this am. Hopefully I'll keep it up!

I have just the cheapie OPKs from Amazon. Apparently my fertile days are from July 2nd to 8th. Hopefully we'll catch the egg! :shrug:

CD5 and AF has almost gone, going to start dtd straight away as apparently I'm fertile from CD8!

CD5 and AF has almost gone, going to start dtd straight away as apparently I'm fertile from CD8!

All the best! I'm on CD4 but I still have another week to go before I'm fertile. I read that if you BD between day 7&21 chances are pretty good!

Wow! You'd better get to it then haha

morning ladies :wave: here is my test from this am :coffee:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=877775&d=1435052770

I knew it was totally early but i did it anyway. Here's my test from 8dpo, this am.

I vary from having line eye to nothing at all. I swear a see a hint in person, and then i turn it and see nothing. Different lighting creates a sort of line but at the same time doesn't. I played with the colors on my phone (i should really share that one) and it picked up something and darkened there.

I put it on the computer, inverted colors etc, and got nothin. SO i'm assuming this is all in my head. Anyway sharing with you. I have a tiny bit of hope since i swear i saw something lol but well i know it's probably nothing at all.

I don't think I can see it yet. Good luck!! :D

How neat is this?!?! Been great! How funny were TTC #2 at the same time and ended up back here. How have ya been?! What CD are you?

afm, CD6. Spotted bleeding CD4 and just spotted a little yesterday. I remember the soy making my spotting shorter by a day but I think it's from the AVC. I'm not complaining tho! But I'm confused cuz FF has me at fertile today and no clue why lol anyone have any ideas? :wacko: last dose of soy tomorrow then starting OPKs on Saturday

I have no idea, I'm still new to all this myself lol. Exciting to finally start the OPKs! It felt like I was waiting forever to start testing and then another forever to get a positive haha

Okay ladies! Need some help!

This is this mornings test, def think that today is the true positive. What day would I count myself as 1 DPO? Tomorrow??

Attachments

• CD 17.jpg
    CD 17.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 6
Okay ladies! Need some help!

This is this mornings test, def think that today is the true positive. What day would I count myself as 1 DPO? Tomorrow??

Those are deff positive. I think you would count 2 days from now as you usually ovulate in the next day after a positive OPK then the next day would be 1DPO

Okay got it! Lol. It's so confusing. I feel like if I count June 25th as 1 DPO then by the time my period gets here I would only be like 9 or 10 dpo? I don't feel like that's a very long time

Well you haven't ovulated yet so I know today wouldn't be classed as O day

After a quick Google it seems to vary from woman to woman how they count it. If you don't use an app click on the chart in my Sig and enter it on there and see when they put you at 1DPO!

Do you know how long your LP is Ashley? Some women do have an LP that short but usually if you O "late" then your period would be due late as well depending on your LP. Your LP doesn't change unless you take supps to try and lengthen it (sometimes ladies with unusually short LPs do this). The average LP is 13-15 days. I would classify O day as tomorrow for you since you normally O 12-24 hours after your positive OPK, and your OPKs are definitely positive today. So the 25th would put you at 1 DPO. Good luck hun! :thumbup:

Mommyxofxone I'm not sure if I see anything yet or not either. Can't wait to see your next test after you get back! :D

Hi to the newer ladies on here and good luck this cycle!

Mommy, I hope you have a great trip and are greeted with a nice dark BFP when you get back! I also tested today at 9dpo and BFN (see below). Don't think we caught the egg this time.

Ashley, I don't think you can know for sure the exact O day unless you temp but FF says you usually will O 12-48 hours after a positive OPK. However, there are times where you will get a positive because your body gears up to O but then doesn't for some reason. Then it may try again later and you'll get another positive. Good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
Thanks ladies! This is all so confusing haha. I guess I will go between tomrrow and the 24th as 1dpo :haha: Regardless I'm not going to test until end of the month or beginning of July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->