Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

How are you doing Miracles?

I'm doing a lot better! I've had some weird cramping ever since around the time I would most likely have had implantation so part of me wants to test, which I never want to do early, but I don't know that I can get myself to do it yet. I had this really strong, almost pinpoint cramp at about 7 dpo that made me stop what I was doing and have had mild ones off and on since. I would think it would be to early for af cramps but idk. My fertility tracker predicts af Friday, I expect it by Sunday or will consider it to be late if it doesn't show by then. I'm excited to see your in your tww starting tomorrow! Can't wait to see all your tests!! :) hopefully your vacation got your body relaxed enough that there is no way this month won't be yours!

How are you doing Miracles?

I'm doing a lot better! I've had some weird cramping ever since around the time I would most likely have had implantation so part of me wants to test, which I never want to do early, but I don't know that I can get myself to do it yet. I had this really strong, almost pinpoint cramp at about 7 dpo that made me stop what I was doing and have had mild ones off and on since. I would think it would be to early for af cramps but idk. My fertility tracker predicts af Friday, I expect it by Sunday or will consider it to be late if it doesn't show by then. I'm excited to see your in your tww starting tomorrow! Can't wait to see all your tests!! :) hopefully your vacation got your body relaxed enough that there is no way this month won't be yours!

Eek I can't wait to see your tests either lol! I'm excited for you hopefully this month will be ours!

I am hoping that the little vacation helped a bit. I've felt a lot more relaxed this time though and I have a good feeling about it unlike last cycle. FX my gut is right haha. I don't want to test early though. Last month I stressed myself out and I want to just be pleasantly surprised with a nice positive pregnancy test LOL

Here is this afternoons OPK! Definiately dark and I am going to count tomorrow as 1 DPO :D

Attachments

• CD 17 afternoon.jpg
    CD 17 afternoon.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 2
Here is this afternoons OPK! Definiately dark and I am going to count tomorrow as 1 DPO :D

Oh that is beautiful! Good luck hun.

Afm, I've been testing with opk and I expected a positive yesterday or today as my Sunday one was almost positive. But they seem to be fading, yet I feel like o is happening. So maybe I was catching the end of my surge Sunday and I didn't test Saturday.

Hubby and I celebrated 10 years being married this past week. It's kinda weird to think we have been together so long. Maybe we will end up with an anniversary baby. ;)

Eek I can't wait to see your tests either lol! I'm excited for you hopefully this month will be ours!

I am hoping that the little vacation helped a bit. I've felt a lot more relaxed this time though and I have a good feeling about it unlike last cycle. FX my gut is right haha. I don't want to test early though. Last month I stressed myself out and I want to just be pleasantly surprised with a nice positive pregnancy test LOL

That would be great if this month was it for us both! I wouldn't mind a little spring baby at all! And I feel like my daughter is starting to get impatient haha. I hope you geta positive right away! No more guessing!

Your opks look fantastic btw!! :)

Powell - crazy! Remind me of your LO's birthday?? My LO was May 7th. Maybe we'll be bump buddies again! FX!

I'm on CD 6. Usually O on CD 12, & have around a 16 day LP. I'm like clockwork - 28-29 day cycles. Got my BFP with my DD at 10 DPO (didn't try testing before that) but trying to hold off on testing til AF is due, which is July 15th.

May 10th so right behind you! How neat would that be? We're also on the same CD! And I took soy again like I did with our son so I'll O at a normal time (hopefully!)

That would be great if this month was it for us both! I wouldn't mind a little spring baby at all! And I feel like my daughter is starting to get impatient haha. I hope you geta positive right away! No more guessing!

Your opks look fantastic btw!! :)

I hope I do too! I hate having to guess if there is a line there or not.

CD5 and AF has almost gone, going to start dtd straight away as apparently I'm fertile from CD8!

How did you figure that out?

Well last cycle was only 24 days long which makes
O likely to be around CD10!! Cycles are super short since I came off bcp :/

That is if your LP is normal. Have you tracked your cycle with OPK to guess ir BBT to confirm when O is?

No I haven't tried anything like that yet. We are trying to stay relaxed so far and just dtd every two days ish throughout, DS was a one time oops so we thought it would be easy but this is cycle 3 already. My only worry is that I'm not ovulating at all for some reason or really late and LP isn't long enough to sustain a pregnancy. I think if we don't get a bfp this month I'll try OPK to see if it looks normal. My cycles weren't long before bcp, about 27/28 days but 26 and 24 are unprecedented.

CD5 and AF has almost gone, going to start dtd straight away as apparently I'm fertile from CD8!

How did you figure that out?

Well last cycle was only 24 days long which makes
O likely to be around CD10!! Cycles are super short since I came off bcp :/

That is if your LP is normal. Have you tracked your cycle with OPK to guess ir BBT to confirm when O is?

No I haven't tried anything like that yet. We are trying to stay relaxed so far and just dtd every two days ish throughout, DS was a one time oops so we thought it would be easy but this is cycle 3 already. My only worry is that I'm not ovulating at all for some reason or really late and LP isn't long enough to sustain a pregnancy. I think if we don't get a bfp this month I'll try OPK to see if it looks normal. My cycles weren't long before bcp, about 27/28 days but 26 and 24 are unprecedented.

OPKs only let you know when you're getting ready to ovulate. It doesn't confirm it. Temps are really the only thing that can be done at home to confirm

I don't think I can reliably temp because I work nights twice a week and am also up most nights at different times with my toddler. :/

You could try it! A friend of mine detected O with no more than 3 hours of sleep at a time because of her toddler

Morning everyone! I am 10dpo today and woke up at 4:30am because I had to use the bathroom and decided to test (because I am too impatient to wait til 11dpo when I got my last BFP). Anyway, my eyes were still fuzzy and I didn't see anything so went back to bed. When I woke up at 6am, I looked at the test again and it had dried like this. There's something there but can't tell if it's a faint line or an evap. Any ideas? Can you guys see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 9
I see something, only time will tell!-! Good luck and fx'd for you!!!!

Morning everyone! I am 10dpo today and woke up at 4:30am because I had to use the bathroom and decided to test (because I am too impatient to wait til 11dpo when I got my last BFP). Anyway, my eyes were still fuzzy and I didn't see anything so went back to bed. When I woke up at 6am, I looked at the test again and it had dried like this. There's something there but can't tell if it's a faint line or an evap. Any ideas? Can you guys see it?

I think I can see something!! But since it was after the time limit I'm not sure if that's a valid light positive. Test again later!

CD 18 and this is this mornings OPK. Still dark but the Wondfo is getting a tiny bit lighter. I really hope that it actually gets light this time instead of staying positive like it did last month :/

The 2nd test I took shows that I'm still surging. It's one of those that the line only appears if there is a surge. If not, then it's blank. So DH and I have DTD like 4 days in a row since Saturday haha. I should be able to catch it!

Attachments

• CD 18 .jpg
    CD 18 .jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1
CD 18 and this is this mornings OPK. Still dark but the Wondfo is getting a tiny bit lighter. I really hope that it actually gets light this time instead of staying positive like it did last month :/

The 2nd test I took shows that I'm still surging. It's one of those that the line only appears if there is a surge. If not, then it's blank. So DH and I have DTD like 4 days in a row since Saturday haha. I should be able to catch it!

Good luck!!.What brand is the one that only shows a line for a surge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->